hmong beauty Pageant

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
Awwww well, don't feel too bad. You'll do fine up there. Be confident and don't give a f*** what people say or think of you. No one is perfect. Have a positive mental attitude.
Every year there's always someone who screws up and makes themselves look stupid. So don't be that person. Haha I know that was a bad example. But anyways, like everyone says, don't be too fake.
&& what I mean by fake is: Don't look too stiff, smile but relax your face/cheeks, talk with your normal voice of tone. You'll be fine up there.
Show them what your mama gave you!!

=]

Good luck and don't be afraid of anyone.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
im watching the question rounds on youtube and all.
one of the question was 'what you would change about the new years?'

my answer would be, 'oh, i think we should have better restrooms.' lol.
but im sure the judges will be like WTF!?
but shoot, that's a real answer from a real new year goer. lol.
but the girl Nakia answered that really well.

i need to watch King of the Crown on cable.
i can take notes from him. lol.

WHO ELSE WILL BE PAGEANT-ING??? i wanna know.

bigbirdnme

sarNie Egg
lol.. i agreed with number 3. my little sister was watching me practice and she said that it looks like i'm not try hard enough because i walk different girls. but i didn't want it to look like i was trying to hard to look sexy so i do my regular everyday walk, but i am trying to do my best.

bigbirdnme

sarNie Egg

Awwww well, don't feel too bad. You'll do fine up there. Be confident and don't give a f*** what people say or think of you. No one is perfect. Have a positive mental attitude.
Every year there's always someone who screws up and makes themselves look stupid. So don't be that person. Haha I know that was a bad example. But anyways, like everyone says, don't be too fake.
&& what I mean by fake is: Don't look too stiff, smile but relax your face/cheeks, talk with your normal voice of tone. You'll be fine up there.
Show them what your mama gave you!!

=]

Good luck and don't be afraid of anyone.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I assumed that joining the Beauty Pageant is useless, a waste of time. Why? Oh because they need better judgement and improvement. It's always same structure and motivation every year, isn't it lame? -with the same talk, speech, boring move, phony attitude, false statement, lame talents, unfair voters, cheating, etc...I think it's about time to make a change. =) But anyways, goodluck to this year Beauty Pageant. Don't let me chuckle. =)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
do you have any idea who you're going up against? just like to know for a head start............tell us if you know