2/ Cua yaj
3/ Voos yaj
4/ xab thoj

My favorite actress is- maiv neeb thoj
She is pretty and pretty good acting

1/ maiv neeb thoj
2/ paj zaub vwj
3/ ntxoo lauj

I dont watch many hmong movies, but if i had to chose i like the really old actors like long time ago... If you seen "ntsuag plab loj" i think those actors/actresses were good, also the cast in "Quaj ntsav muag los" also is good. I like one i think was so cute back then was Phia yang. I think that is his name... as for actress i say dawb thoj was good... Also those old actresses long time ago... Great casts are from the movie "Pog cev nyab" and "Nyab cev pog" They was all good... ^_^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
didn't we have a thread like this already?...oh well, i always like Ntxhais Yaj and Hnub Lis....also Cua Yaj and Tub Yaj.... ^_^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
okay.. not goin' to look at anybodies list..

my top favorite actor & actress..

top 4 pa'ek hmong...

~ Xab thoJ ( he's funny)
~ Cua Yaj ( doesn't make anymore movies)
~ Kwm Lis ( lives in America now)
~ Bee monkEy ( don't know where he at)

Top 3 hmong Na'ek

~ Ntxoo lauj
~ Na'ek in "ib zaug ntawm txoj kev hlub" - forgot her name
~ this one lady that makes movie with Bee monkey.. ( she can act..) :)

hlub

sarNie Egg
Do anybody know what happen to cua yaj why he didn't have any movies out this year? I heard that he get married to a girl live in california. Is it true or just rumor please let me know?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Definitely CUA YAJ first..I miss him...miss his movies...next the newbie Tub Yaj..he's pretty good....as for favorite actress, i don't really have one...

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
hlub said:
My favorite actor is- Tub Yaj
I love the way he act and he is sooooo cute

1/ Tub Yaj
2/ Cua yaj
3/ Voos yaj
4/ xab thoj

My favorite actress is- maiv neeb thoj
She is pretty and pretty good acting

1/ maiv neeb thoj
2/ paj zaub vwj
3/ ntxoo lauj
[post="58780"][/post]​

do you have any pictures of them???
don't really know who you're talking about

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cua Yaj is sooo cute and handsome..he's my all-time favorite Hmong actor from Thailand!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hey does Cua yaj live in laos or Thailand? If i'm not wrong.. i thought he from laos.. i dunnoe.. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kying89 said:
do you have any pictures of them???
don't really know who you're talking about
[post="60231"][/post]​
What!?! you don't know who those people are? Are you serious?

~Tub yaj ~ Cua Yaj ~ Voos Yaj ~ Xab Thoj ~

you don't watch hmong movies that much huh? or at all ?
:D

leek18

sarNie Adult
well everybody in thailand can act and all of them are everybody favorites and also i want to say this, maiv neeb thoj can't even act but can sing. maiv neeb thoj act was annoying to me and i don't like her anymore. so why do you guys say that maiv neeb thoj was your favorite actress? i don't think so. she sucks because she only did 2 movies and that one stupid immature movie Pob Kws Kaus Kaus

snow

sarNie Egg
Can someone post a pic of Cua Yaj? He seems to be on everyone's list and I really want to know who he is.