hmong actor & singer... chen vang from france...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Tou Yang sounds better.

Ly Dang is probably one of the best singer from France so far.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i agree with u mly14. u can't just judge people like that. i like his songs. they're pretty good for a starter.

♥tavang♥

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with u mly14. u can't just judge people like that. i like his songs. they're pretty good for a starter.

♥tavang♥
you're making me feel bad :( , because i don't like the way chen sings. if you read my recent post before sweets.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
well im not trying to make u feel bad its just that people should not judge people like that if they haven't even listen to the song yet. in my opinion, i like chen music better that ly dang. he's good in everything but i just dont really connect to his songs thats all.

sweets

sarNie Egg
you never heard of him but you know his songs are not that good?? :lol:
Sorry,maybe i did not express myself well, i have heard his songs and they are not that good, but i have never hear of him before and you can be sure that if I had never heard his songs I would not judge :lol:

mly

sarNie Hatchling
well im not trying to make u feel bad its just that people should not judge people like that if they haven't even listen to the song yet. in my opinion, i like chen music better that ly dang. he's good in everything but i just dont really connect to his songs thats all.
i guess everyone have their own taste in music. when i listen to chen, i think he is trying too hard to sound good. ly dang is just great. (that's my opinion) ;)

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry,maybe i did not express myself well, i have heard his songs and they are not that good, but i have never hear of him before and you can be sure that if I had never heard his songs I would not judge :lol:
it's just funny how you said it. it's okay to give your own critic, if we don't, then ppl (singers, actors...) will never learn to better themselves. they will always sound the same and make some ppl more mad and thais lais them.