Hlub Tsis Yog Vim Lub Plawv

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling

alright, so i'm totally behind in my lakorns and i was wandering around loobceeb and came across this. i'm not sure what lakorn of theirs this is. anyone know? and the storyline?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This one is duang jai pathiharn. I haven't seen this myself but the storyline is if I remember correctly about num who has a heart condition and kob is a nurse who takes care of him. He ends up falling in love with her but she already has a boyfriend whom she really loves. One day her boyfriend got into a car accident and died and num ends up getting his heart. I guess you know what happens from there on.

cecilia

Staff member
This one is duang jai pathiharn. I haven't seen this myself but the storyline is if I remember correctly about num who has a heart condition and kob is a nurse who takes care of him. He ends up falling in love with her but she already has a boyfriend whom she really loves. One day her boyfriend got into a car accident and died and num ends up getting his heart. I guess you know what happens from there on.
:huh: ..that's the wrong synopsis.. :blink:

to make the story short..if i remember it right..cuz i rewatch it again last night to get it done with.. :lol:
Num have heart problem. Kob's an artist who paint such wonderful artworks. Louis is a close friend of Kob. She consider him as her brother, someone she love and admire since childhood. However, she did have this love develope for him. Too bad, Louis has already fall for Din, another friend of KOB and Louis. Anyway, to cure and take stress out of Num's life or to avoid him having heart problem, he paint *stress relief*..anyway..so then they hire Kob to come and help expand Num's paiting..during the process, he fall for her. she fall for him too..but in her heart, she keep saying that she only love Louise. They develope love and misunderstanding between them two as the story progress. Young kids at the place where Kob and Louis and their teacher stay seem to get into gang. Louis, being a good guy, try to help save them from getting themselve in trouble but when he did this..he also come across several problem. Anyway, so then Num got mad when he know that Kob love Louis the most. *Confusing*..anyway..Louis donate his heart to Num incase somethign happen to him cuz he trust Num to take care of Kob. Num also learn from Louis that Kob love Num. So then he got himself a ring and want to ask Kob to marry him, but on the way there, he have a heart problem - he got into an accident and happen to hit Louis who a came back from the hospital after agreeing in donating his heart to Num. Louis die..his heart got transplant to Num. Kob doesn't know. When she found that he was the one that cause Louis' death. She hate him. Story go on and on, they develope more feeling and misunderstanding. the N'rai (whom i think is not need in this lakorn, cause p'ek is not even interest in her. :rolleyes: ) Anyway, N'rai came in the way, lead Kob to some misunderstanding, Num got mad and take her away to some island of his and sorta torture her in a way. *which doesnt' make sense - should just be a romantic hideway*...while they're away in that island, they came to an understanding..blah..blah..so then they came back..and there's more stupid problem. ..cant' really spoil much because i dont' even like the lakorns..to me, this is not a good comeback to see them back together..KhonPoahRukJung is wayyyyyy better..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Actually you're mixing Lhong Ngao Jun w/ Duang Jai Patiharn.

The storyline to this movie is that Num has a heart condition, and his doctor suggest he get a theraphy treatment, which is learning art, so it'll calm him and teach him patient (since Num doesn't care about his life, for his heart condition he could die any time or any day). Kob is a rookie artist, she's out of a job so the doctor finds her and asked her to work for him by teaching Num. Kob has a step-brother (non-blood related) whom she like. Her character is childish, so doesn't know that the love she has for her step-brother is brotherly love not bf/gf love. etc. So there goes the love triangle.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
There are three company that are translated this lakorn...there :

1...WA Company

2...T&T

3...SKY Company

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. This storyline sounds like this India film called "Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa" or the Hmong-dubbed "Lub Plawv Tseem Dhia," but slightly different.

I've heard the whole lakorn is good. It's on my "watch lakorn list."

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Actually you're mixing Lhong Ngao Jun w/ Duang Jai Patiharn.

The storyline to this movie is that Num has a heart condition, and his doctor suggest he get a theraphy treatment, which is learning art, so it'll calm him and teach him patient (since Num doesn't care about his life, for his heart condition he could die any time or any day). Kob is a rookie artist, she's out of a job so the doctor finds her and asked her to work for him by teaching Num. Kob has a step-brother (non-blood related) whom she like. Her character is childish, so doesn't know that the love she has for her step-brother is brotherly love not bf/gf love. etc. So there goes the love triangle.

Thanks Nancyvang for correcting me.. I haven't seen this movie yet but just read the synopsis somewhere a while ago.. I guess I just didn't remember it correctly...

There are three company that are translated this lakorn...there :

1...WA Company

2...T&T

3...SKY Company

Do you know the title for the one dubbed by sky productions?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
mokka Posted Oct 25 2006, 01:29 AM
which company is better?
I think T&T and SKY are better than WA.....

WA is ok only for the n'ke and p'ke voice that I like.

mongstaness Posted Nov 3 2006, 08:36 PM
how many parts did each company do?
T&T has up to 6 part than it end

WA has 5 part than it end

SKY only has 2 part out so far...(that I saw)

sammie

sarNie Egg
:D i thought TnT is 1-7end....i think they did a pretty good job translated it....i love it... :D

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so it's worth me buying the TnT version right? cause WA has only 5 parts and sky is unknown for now...