hlub nrog nkau zaj (chinese movie translate into hmong)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I'm so mad that there are 2 companies that dubbed for chinese paladin.. and the fact that the company in loojceebentertainment called it nkauj zaj. because she is DEFINTELY not a dragon.
I'm still looking for the one dubbed by the other company with 4 parts. anyone know where I can get it?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
there's another company dubbed for Chinese Paladin? with four parts? too bad i've already bought the one with hmong production. they have good dubbing but cut too much.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
kying89 said:
wait isn't it love of aegean sea...
something like that..but i could be wrong
[post="47893"][/post]​
no, it's not luv @ aegean sea....that movie have nothing to do w/nkauj ntese if that's how u spelled it...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
man im soo mad...i bought Chinese Paladin the one with 3 parts and they cut sooo much that i dont even understand what is going on...one minute this happen then another minute that happen...i was like what??....what happen how did she or he get from hea to there...or whatever...im so mad....i wish there's more part to it....and yeah i also saw the one with 4 part after i already bought the other one.....anywawe....i hate how he dont remenber her and i dont understand how she said he help her from the beginning but he dont know and then later in part 3 after she had the baby....he went and help some little gurl and her grandma that look like the na'ek and her grandma ....so confuess.....and how she didnt even tell him that she is pregnant and her stomach is not even big and she have the baby already.....like What????.....dont get this movie....they cut tooooooooo mcuh out....not happy want my money back...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lol: yea hmong production did cut alot....but i still like it...'cause the other production voice aren't so good.....when i first bought it and watch it, i was like, huh?...i don't get it....how did this happy....suddenly Eddie just appear in the scene....but still i like it...the only part that mad me angry is the ending.....I was so happy that Crystal didn't die, but then the review say she died...so i watch the series and she did die....so i'm mad at the endings too....and plus the dubbed one makes me so angry at Ada...seems like she's trying to steal HuGe from Crystal, but the series, she was helping them to get together....that made me a little more happy for Ada although she died.... ^_^

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I love this movie. IT very GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the one called "You are always in my heart"

It 4 part end translate by Laos Production.
***Sorry don't know how to spell the title in hmong*** :lmao: :wavecry: :shock: :sweat: :unsure:

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
is the four part translation better then the three parts? 'cause i like the three part translation, except that the n'ek voice is a little annoyed....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
lakorn said:
I love this movie. IT very GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the one called "You are always in my heart"

It 4 part end translate by Laos Production.
***Sorry don't know how to spell the title in hmong*** :lmao: :wavecry: :shock: :sweat: :unsure:
[post="69307"][/post]​
Yeap- that's the one I got.. I still need to get the last two parts- got no idea where to buy it since I don't live in a city with Hmong stores... aka Madison.. lol-
But I was SO FREAKIN MAD when I found out that my cousins who borrowed it messed up my video quality for it! I was so angry... gosh- I love that movie and I didn't even have all the parts for it!
I also bought the other hmong-dubbed movie that liu yi fei was in- dragon saber or whatever... I got all 5 parts to it, and they LOST ONE OF IT- and I didn't even finish watching the whole thing! I was pretty angry at this- but gosh, they will NEVER be coming over to my place for borrowing movies no more...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
crystal (liu yi fei) did one call dragon sabar? i thought she only had Semi God and Devil and Chinese Paladin...and now she had ROCH...i thought she only had three series so far....which one is that one?

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
Lui Yei Fe did the newest version of the return of the hero condor..... as for name of the characters that play dragon love is Fanny Yuen and Benny Chan the main character of the movie... yea i love that movie when i first saw it.....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ooh...Dragon Love!! I love that series! And yes, they DO get each other at the end...although he's supposedly older now...(although he still looks cute...^_^)

And OMG! They dubbed Chinese Paladin in hmong! I sooo do not wanna see it. haha. I'm usually fine with hmong dubbed ones if i dont have the original...but since im now watching the original...i sooo do not want to see dubbed ones. It's just me. Although I gotta give them props...they picked a really good one to translate.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ah yes... Dragon Love.... i saw the hmong version and it was good... i download the chinese version with 20 parts from d-addicts and it's very good... i could upload it if enough people wants it... it also have english subtitles.... anyone???

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
ah yes... Dragon Love.... i saw the hmong version and it was good... i download the chinese version with 20 parts from d-addicts and it's very good... i could upload it if enough people wants it... it also have english subtitles.... anyone???
[post="84459"][/post]​

would u mind upload it... i want to see it... the series was so good... but hmong just cut too many part... and the movie seem not understandable... but hey i was just wondering if u upload it i hope it less than two hundred MB... because i can't download something that is more than 2 hundred... and hope it's in wma format...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
umm... i think it's in .avi format... i think it's also around 350MB per episode... i need to go check it up first... ok?

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
umm... i think it's in .avi format... i think it's also around 350MB per episode... i need to go check it up first... ok?
[post="85939"][/post]​

yea.... could u... i really want see this series but if too many MB and not in wma... i can't download it... i have a slow connection so yea....

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
[post="85939"][/post]​

yea.... could u... i really want see this series but if too many MB and not in wma... i can't download it... i have a slow connection so yea....