2. open hjsplit
3. select "split"
4. select file you'd like to split for example a 200mb file
5. it'll split parts
6. upload the parts to a desired server
7. inform others you split file with hjsplit

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Correct me if i'm wrong....from what i understand you could only join file that was split this program right....you can't join just any file? thank you my IT Lady~CHewy :)

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ that's absolutely correct chewy! :D

that's exactly why if you used it to split programs you must tell others it just makes it easier

even some people are not use to using winrar to split and join but the extensions will always be .rar for winrar ;)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
after you join the file then how to do you watch it? I couldn't watch it. Please help!!!!~chewy

darvil

sarNie Adult
first of all you need to make sure it bonded all the files correctly. Look at all the little files and count how many there are and how big each one is. Then look at the completed joined file and see if its as big as all of them combined.

If its not you know it wasn't joined correctly.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I was completely joined...it even said that on the file but it's still a rm file so does that mean i have to dl realplayer to play that file? :)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAH see that's my problem i always make things hard for myself....i guess that what i get for being a computer illiterate!!! :) i'm glad to get from your girls and guy!!! :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
You can always test the prog my splitting a small size movie (that you know works...by that I meant you can watch it prior to splitting) file into specific parts...like 3 equal sections.

Then, after the split...your splitted movie file will look something like this>>>> movie.avi.001, movie.avi.002, and movie.avi.003...

Then click on the "join" tab on the prog to go to the location of the splitted files and click "join"...

When you can do that, you've mastered the art of splitting / joining files B)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Darvil said:
lol.

You mean you didn't have an rm player?? ahh silly girl.
[post="142546"][/post]​

:lmao: no...HAHHA now i know...why i can't play... :loool: :loool: **me a dork** :sweat:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep, she is a dork. But I still love her though. I guess I have too before she come staking me. *muah* B)