Hima Tai Pra Jun

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sorry I can't help cuz i didn't make this I asked ,pvb,to make it for me at the request section and the one that is yellowish looking I asked,Worranat,to make it.

many

I just finished this lakorn!!!
I fall in love with it :w000t: !!! I can't believe that Film die at the end, it makes me cry :wavecry:
the synopsis is original; Pat plays very good with Film lol ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
many said:
I fall in love with it :w000t: !!! I can't believe that Film die at the end, it makes me cry :wavecry:
[post="165771"][/post]​
I know this lakorn took me lots of tissue before I could clear out my tears.Pat did a really momentous job also Film.
Your banner is pretty :) , but what happened to Four and Ace?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I am thinking back at Ta Lwee Korn Tyhe(don't know if spelling it right).Where it was so funny. LOL.Num is always sleeping,Pat did nothing,Pui and Ace was just walking around and Film was messing around with Pats face on the computer.It was so hilarious.LOL.
For those who don't know what Ta Lwee Korn Tyhe is it's a show were Pat use to host in.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I am thinking back at Ta Lwee Korn Tyhe(don't know if spelling it right).Where it was so funny. LOL.Num is always sleeping,Pat did nothing,Pui and Ace was just walking around and Film was messing around with Pats face on the computer.It was so hilarious.LOL.
For those who don't know what Ta Lwee Korn Tyhe is it's a show were Pat use to host in.
[post="167815"][/post]​
I didn't know that Pat use to host a show. KristyS, do you have any of those shows? If so, could you share it with us? I love Pat and would like to see all of her projects.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
many said:
[post="165771"][/post]​
I agree, Many. Pat is always great in all her lakorns. I love all her work!!

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
pats a great actor !!...i neva new she hosted a show either..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
I didn't know that Pat use to host a show. KristyS, do you have any of those shows? If so, could you share it with us? I love Pat and would like to see all of her projects.
[post="167926"][/post]​
it's a channel 3 show.when i watched mine it was in vhs also i don't have it anymore.sorry , Mara Phang. :sweat:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
it's a channel 3 show.when i watched mine it was in vhs also i don't have it anymore.sorry , Mara Phang. :sweat:
[post="168163"][/post]​
It's quite okay, KristyS. I'll see if I could find it. Thanks alot.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I am guessing that the post get's unnoticed... so I'm hoping you guys can help out...

episode 6 and 7 are dead links in the buddie media... any one able to reupload please? pretty please? pretty please with sugar on top?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I should of never watch hima again cuz this time i cried myself to sleep.*crying*.I wish they have a Hima part 2 where film and Pat are still a couple it's just that they reborn.But this time no one dies and it has to have lots of romantic scenes :p .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
dynomite said:
I am guessing that the post get's unnoticed... so I'm hoping you guys can help out...

episode 6 and 7 are dead links in the buddie media... any one able to reupload please? pretty please?   pretty please with sugar on top?
[post="170317"][/post]​
You could put up your request in Media Media in the request section. I'm sure the original uploader will be glad to repost them for you. You can also check out Soutsada7's archive page for the links:

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...t=0#entry134636

.clash

sarNie Egg
The lakorn was good cause I never seen like Korean type drama. I was watching it for Pat but Film change my mind about his acting on this on which is cool. I think I got episode from 1 -8. Just don't have time to continue to record the rest but hmmm maybe I will record all the episode on Saturday when there no school.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
dynomite said:
Soutsada says no request and deletes after uploads.

Thanks for the post though!
[post="172150"][/post]​
That's to bad :( .I'd be disappointed too if i were you , but you can always read the summary.But if you live near a Thai store or Lao you can rent it from there.That's what I do ^_^ .

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I should of never watch hima again cuz this time i cried myself to sleep.*crying*.I wish they have a Hima part 2 where film and Pat are still a couple it's just that they reborn.But this time no one dies and it has to have lots of romantic scenes :p .
[post="172129"][/post]​
Exactly why i'm staying away from this lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, I miss this lakorn so bad.I thought that I was going to forget about it if Pat has other lakorns coming out,but I guess I was wrong.I miss all the sweet parts that Pat and Film had together.There were so many touching scenes.Play in the snow,playing the piano, goung to the carnival, visiting palces, please pair Pat and Film again soon.