Hima Tai Pra Jun

vina_lek

oh my. All of the actresses are so new to me. I don't recognize any of them, but I'm sure they're grow on me.

I'm def. loving the pra-egs though. They're all so hott, & I LOVE all their characters. Although I don't know why the Yogi likes that girl! hm!! ^_^

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
this is my first time watching pat in lakorn... she reminds me alot of Kat... her actions.. her voice and her acting overall :D :D :D she's so cute.. a very likeable n'ek. :p

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know Thai but I'll do what I can.

Pui becomes Chef in Num's restaurant. She's trying to avoid Num while he's trying to see her. Film and Pat met at the river whle she and Pui went out shopping for grocery. Pat pulled film along with him into the river accidentally so Pui suggested that Film go with them to get changed. He goes with them to Pat's house and meets her grandfather. Film becomes close to her grandfather while he stays with and goes to learn how to cook thai food with m'num(the old lady cook). Later when Num comes home pat and her grandfather was talking about bringing home a korean guy and Pat said that she didn't even want to bring him, the person who brought him with them was Pui...ahaahhah Num gets jealous...Pat then says that Pui might like him so Num gets even madder. Film continues to comes to Pat's house and stay with the cook and her grandfather. Num doesn't like the idea of having him visit cause he's jealous and forces Pat to kick him out. That didn't happy and they met, Num was rough towards Film cause he thinks film and pui likes eachother. During one of film's visit to learn how to cook thai food, m'num trips and they have to take her to the doctor so her grandfather takes him to num's restaurant to continue there instead. Num walks into the kitchen to see Film wiping Pui's tears from cutting onion(it's the first time that num see pui eversince he's gone)...it' ended.

I can't wait for epi 3...it's getting to the intense part, we're gonna see film and num going at each other...yeah!

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn and i cant wait for the next episode. when i watched the first episode i was like eww n'ek is mad ugly and then they grew up and got prettier. haha! and i had to watch it i mean num AND film are in it.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
macli said:
I don't know Thai but I'll do what I can.

Pui becomes Chef in Num's restaurant. She's trying to avoid Num while he's trying to see her. Film and Pat met at the river whle she and Pui went out shopping for grocery. Pat pulled film along with him into the river accidentally so Pui suggested that Film go with them to get changed. He goes with them to Pat's house and meets her grandfather. Film becomes close to her grandfather while he stays with and goes to learn how to cook thai food with m'num(the old lady cook). Later when Num comes home pat and her grandfather was talking about bringing home a korean guy and Pat said that she didn't even want to bring him, the person who brought him with them was Pui...ahaahhah Num gets jealous...Pat then says that Pui might like him so Num gets even madder. Film continues to comes to Pat's house and stay with the cook and her grandfather. Num doesn't like the idea of having him visit cause he's jealous and forces Pat to kick him out. That didn't happy and they met, Num was rough towards Film cause he thinks film and pui likes eachother. During one of film's visit to learn how to cook thai food, m'num trips and they have to take her to the doctor so her grandfather takes him to num's restaurant to continue there instead. Num walks into the kitchen to see Film wiping Pui's tears from cutting onion(it's the first time that num see pui eversince he's gone)...it' ended.

I can't wait for epi 3...it's getting to the intense part, we're gonna see film and num going at each other...yeah!
[post="138122"][/post]​

Macli, thank you for sharing your lovely summary. Awww...I'm already hooked on episodes 2 just by reading it...I'm downloading the link right now. I'm so excited!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
this is my first time watching pat in lakorn... she reminds me alot of Kat... her actions.. her voice and her acting overall :D :D :D she's so cute.. a very likeable n'ek. :p
[post="138090"][/post]​

I'm glad you're enjoying Pat's performance. She's so adorable and talented!! I love this girl!! In a way, Pat does resemble Katreeya English. They are both beautiful. Hmmm...I'm surprised you missed out on her last two lakorns. They were both a must see!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Episodes 3 has been uploaded in Buddie Media. Thanks to Bunniii and Tonz. I'm so excited...I'm downloading the link at this time!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
i skip a lot of parts but why does jun hate num?? why does she avoid him i mean he obviously likes her....also, what is ace's role in the lakorn? film's friend but also works for film's dad?? what does film's dad do for a living...
anyways im not a big fan of this lakorn, yet at least. however its so cute when film smiles and lights up automatically at the sight of pat. im gonna be so upset if he dies....i hope he doesnt. i bet he'll have a brain tumor or something thats my guess.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I noticed after watching music in the first episode they even have a piece of music from Green Rose OST a Korean serise, when they first show Film.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episodes 2 and its the bomb!! I'm loving the storyline and each members of the cast. Film and Num are both HOTTIES!! I love every part with Film and Pat. They are simply irresistible. I'm admiring Film for learning how to cook just to be around Pat. What a sweetheart....In episodes 3, Pat and Film will be piggybacking and Num will be expressing his jeolousy towards Film and Pui. It's getting intense...

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Anywase in ep3 you'll know why Jun hates Anecha. I didn't understand what he said but his grandfather asked if he has any feelings towards her or how does he feel towards her and he start going off about how can he have feelings for Jun. JUn was in the background and heard what he said so she's upset from that. Ice' role, you've pretty much answered it already.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
In episodes 3, Film and Pat see more of each other. Yeah, I think Pat is finally falling for him. She's alot more nicer to him now. Pat is beginning to realize how much Film sacrificed for her family and business (restuarant). I was shocked when Film punched Pat on accident while she was attempting to stop him and Num from fighting. Poor thing...she got caught in the mix. Yeah, Film was so worried...you could see it in his face. He even carried her home on his back all the way from Pui's place. How sweet!! As for Num and Pui, their misunderstanding continues...Num was pretty agressive. He keeps on attemping to verbally hurt Pui. Ace and Four's roles were minor in this episode. All I noticed was that they keep in touch through emails. I don't understand Thai so I'm assuming Four was trying to communicate with Film through Ace because Film wouldn't respond back. She even sent him a bouquet of flowers. Ace was dissapointed that Four continues to pursue Film and avoiding his kindness. I'm definitely enjoying Hima Tai Pra Jun and can't wait for more...

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I like the way that Num's character is so jealous of Film and how he'll just straight up express his anger towards his n'ek and Film, he has no control when it comes to her!
Can anybody else see the future paring of Num and Pat in another lakorn? LOL, I can see it from a mile away

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
MaNang said:
Can anybody else see the future paring of Num and Pat in another lakorn?  LOL, I can see it from a mile away
[post="139084"][/post]​
MaNang, it would be a great opportunity to see Pat and Num star together!! I would love to see the two as the nang'ek and p'ek, although it may seem awkward because they are brothers and sisters in this lakorn. Both are truely amazing stars with great talents and beauty!!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
That's a nice idea, having Num and Pat star opposite each other, but then like Mara Phang had said it's weird since they played brothers and sister in here too. If so, I want a dramatic period lakorn. I want to see Num back in the period lakorns again. I wouldn't mind seeing Num paired up with Pui again too. Is Pui a Ch3 n'ek or new RS n'ek???

cecilia

Staff member
^:lol:..i was gonna suggest that too..seeing them as brother and sister and then as gf and bf in future lakorn is just too awkward and i think that num might be al ittle too old for pat..i mean..he's not in a way...but you know what i mean..still it's hard for me to picture them being togehter and beign sweet toward one another..too awkward..:lol:..

i like the storyline so far..but it keep on reminding me of some of the cook/chef love movies/drams/lakorns out there....although they did a pretty good job at acting and i must said..i'm not that fond of film acting but i find him pretty amusing in here because of his funny act toward pat..other than that..i really hope that he would do something to stop making me picture him as korean actor soojisung..*sighed*..anyway..good plot..good storyline..oh..i dont' like film's half sister in here and i hate it when they try to look a little koreanish..sorta bother me even though the original plot is he's korean
btw..i wish they would have speak a little more than just hello and goodbye in korean to symbolize that they're truly korean..cuz hello and goodbye is just too annoying when you hear it all the time..make you wonder..is that all they can say?..*what i meant was..pick a whole sentence or a whole conversation..not just word to word..*

..but whatever..i still gonna continue to watch ..oh one thing..i like how Film sing the theme song..it's pretty good.. ^_^