Hima Tai Pra Jun

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Watched epi 1 so far...it's okay, I skipp most of Film...just watched Num. It's cute...well I'm not Thai so did epi 1 just had a 4-5 years time span??? already?

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
o0o0o0o0... FILM AND NUM ARE SOO CUTE IN HERE.. I'M WATCHING THIS LAKORN BECAUSE OF FILM AND NUM.. THEY'RE SOOO CUTE... I WANNA SEE THEM BEAT EACH OTHER UP.. EPISODE 1 WAS ALRITE.. BUT EXCITED FOR EPISODE 2 BECAUSE PAT AND FILM MEET... JUST CUROIUS ABOUT EPISODE 1 SINCE I DON'T SPEAK NOR UNDERSTAND THAI.. DOES PAT'S FRIEND LIKE NUM OR NUM LIKES PATS FRIEND???

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
OMG it's already airing!!! So what are your thoughts on it ? I'm just curious cuz i don't understand thai so i basically don't know what's happening in ep 1 But i gotta say NUm is hot hot hot :rolleyes:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I just finish eps 1 too i think it's pretty good except this lakorn bite off of many korean dramas lol
Also, wha i dont get is why is Ace takin a shower for Film. . not cool LOL
well, i hope no one dies in here it would be a good thing if the directors change the script a lil
for example, the part where film is goin to die from a disease. . .
I dont like sad endings so im crossing my fingers no one dies =]

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
this should good for me since i never seen a k drama!! hehehe!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
i think i'm gonna wait till next week to watch this. get some more feedback on this lakorn. there are no many great actors and i dont want to anticipate this lakorn so much and then have it be disappointing. film dying....i dunno if i can handle a p'ek dying. i seriously dont know what the big deal is with film...he's not that attractive looking. acting skills? what do u think. i only watched random parts when i was in thailand.

kermint

sarNie Adult
chakrit_Y said:
o0o0o0o0... FILM AND NUM ARE SOO CUTE IN HERE.. I'M WATCHING THIS LAKORN BECAUSE OF FILM AND NUM.. THEY'RE SOOO CUTE... I WANNA SEE THEM BEAT EACH OTHER UP.. EPISODE 1 WAS ALRITE.. BUT EXCITED FOR EPISODE 2 BECAUSE PAT AND FILM MEET... JUST CUROIUS ABOUT EPISODE 1 SINCE I DON'T SPEAK NOR UNDERSTAND THAI.. DOES PAT'S FRIEND LIKE NUM OR NUM LIKES PATS FRIEND???
[post="135079"][/post]​
yeah, agree num and film are look cute and hansome in here. yeah wanna see when they beat each other too ahhahaahah.......ep1 it's not bad but let continue next hahahaha.

yeah, pat's friend likes num and num liks pat's friend too, but in this lakorn they do that num's older than pat's friend many years tho. num think that he's probably too old for pat's friend that's why he can't show his feel for her........later on num's misunderstand that pat's friend like film too.

oosp, i just love the background music from "Green Rose" that sounds is sad....love green rose too...

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
mokka said:
its ok if flim dies, as long as Num is alive, i guess it'll still be a good ending...but y did flim die? anyone know??
[post="133620"][/post]​
ahaha you guys are funny. I'm not a fan of film's either and I hope he doesn't have more scenes than num. it seems the story is revolving around film more or he has more scenes. first epi was ok, kinda wierd to hear background music from green rose and they copied some stuff from k drama LOL

donna

sarNie Adult
that's sad that he is gonna die. i like this lakorn so far. i agree some of the beats and scenes are kinda like some of the korean dramas that i've watched before. it seems like this is gonna be like sad love story or something. cuz in that movie, the p'ek dies in the end too.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, I just finished episodes 1 of Hima Tai Pra Jun and it's awesome!! Film, Num, Ace, Pat, Four and Angkuna looks great!! I love the music, scenery, and the storyline...This lakorn rocks!! The entire cast performed their roles well. They are all spectacular. I can't wait for more...I'm hooked... :shocked: Film reminds me of Dan. He's sooo HOT and talented!! His music is sweet and relaxing. This is the first time I've seen Film on-screen and I love him already!! I'm glad Film and Pat will be the main focus. They make a lovely couple!! Pat is too adorable in this lakorn. I admire her high spirit and fun-loving personality. I feel bad for Four. Her love for Film is pure and strong. She will soon realize that choosing the one that loves her will be a better option. Ace is sweet...The sacrifices he made for Four was meaningful. Num and Angkuna made a cute couple. They both appear shy. Please tell me that Film will not die. It will definitely spoil the lakorn. I hope it will be a happy ending for all three couples. Each and every member of the cast is beautiful!! I'm anticipating Pat and Film's encounter. It's going to be intense...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ooooooooh................that sounds good.................i just saw the preview and it looks like a "korean" type of lakorn.... clothing, lettering, and even the settings... LOL... but it should be interesting... 3 couples to look for... better than 1...LOL

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ok... i didn't really want to enjoy this lakorn.... But OMG i really like it!!!! :D :D :D Maybe it's bc i never seen a korean drama in my whole entire life, and that's why it's entertaining for. Anyways, I'm not a big fan of film and i'm just watchin it for num, but all the characters grow on you. All the characters serves a purpose and I just think that they're all really likable. hehehehhe.

I think it's a real improvement on filmography. I like how the filming is now more focus on scenary and small shots like that. Also I'm thinking they're starting to learn how work in symbolism and its significant into their film which is really great because i was reallly getting tired a broken picture frame and its meaning of death or other bad accident !!!!

Also, I really think it's unfair to say that Thai is starting to copy Korean in when it comes to filming because that's art .... storyline on the other hand should is a different story. They should get their hands slapped for not being creative enough to come with their own storylines. But anyway, I think it's an improvement overall for thai lakorn bc it just doesn't focus on the plot.... it goes more in indepth than just that... or maybe i'm just over analyzing!!!

To think i've been missing all k drama alll these years.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow alot of people is enjoying it..i only seen epi 1 and it was pretty good!!..epi 2 should be even better..but ill just wait until it comes in my vdo store first..these type of storylines i dont want to be spoil..and its better to watch it on tv then the computer..

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
mango said:
I just finish eps 1 too i think it's pretty good except this lakorn bite off of many korean dramas lol
Also, wha i dont get is why is Ace takin a shower for Film. . not cool LOL
well, i hope no one dies in here it would be a good thing if the directors change the script a lil
for example, the part where film is goin to die from a disease. . .
I dont like sad endings so im crossing my fingers no one dies =]
[post="135148"][/post]​
film is going to die

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
oh man.. why do you have to say it again???? I don't like film, but these characters are really growing on me... :( :( I hate sad endings....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Ok... i didn't really want to enjoy this lakorn.... But OMG i really like it!!!! :D :D :D Maybe it's bc i never seen a korean drama in my whole entire life, and that's why it's entertaining for. Anyways, I'm not a big fan of film and i'm just watchin it for num, but all the characters grow on you. All the characters serves a purpose and I just think that they're all really likable. hehehehhe.

I think it's a real improvement on filmography. I like how the filming is now more focus on scenary and small shots like that. Also I'm thinking they're starting to learn how work in symbolism and its significant into their film which is really great because i was reallly getting tired a broken picture frame and its meaning of death or other bad accident !!!!

Also, I really think it's unfair to say that Thai is starting to copy Korean in when it comes to filming because that's art .... storyline on the other hand should is a different story. They should get their hands slapped for not being creative enough to come with their own storylines. But anyway, I think it's an improvement overall for thai lakorn bc it just doesn't focus on the plot.... it goes more in indepth than just that... or maybe i'm just over analyzing!!!
To think i've been missing all k drama alll these years.
[post="135856"][/post]​
I totally agree with you in regards to thai lakorn improvements.