Hima Tai Pra Jun

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
the ratings should be high since there's a lot of stars and they're famous ones too...but don't know have to wait and see...some people might get tired since there's so many lakorn nowadays going for that Korean style that it boreds viewers altogether.

It's a fad that Thailand's going thru similar to what America did with the Latin Explosion...lol..Ricki Martin, Shakira, Christina Aguilera singing in Spanish, 98 Degrees etc it was everywhere...but after awhile people get bored and they go back to the old ways...

So this fascination with Korean style drama might go away later...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This might be a dumb question, but what's korean style like??? I'm not into the korean drama thing just bc i don't like watchin subs and dubbed. I must be missing out though cuz seems like everyone loves korean drama :rolleyes:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Korean mainly. Love triangles, I mean alot! of love triangles. I love you but you love someone else. Death to diseases. Kiss in the snow, ice rank. Piggy back through a snowy path. Fall, roll down on a hill...kiss...etc.etc. haha. Too much to explain, but they have a trait to their dramas and you could tell when the trait is used by someone else.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah. Thailand doesn't get snow. Haha. That's why when they do their korean like drama they go shoot it in Korea.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen any Korean dramas so I wouldn't be able to determine which scenes are being copied. The closest to Korean drama I've seen was the one with Ken and Aom called Song Rao Nirundon. I love that lakorn!! Hima Tai Pra Jun will definitely be a must see because of Pat!! She's beautiful and talented. Besides, the preview was awesome!! Can't wait to see this lakorn. It's going to be great!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
the date has changed again..its airing on the 22nd now cuz mew's lakorn hasnt end yet

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I was looking though Fourfan.com and they posted two more previews or clip of the lakorn there. One was a shot one focus on Film. And then there's another one, it has a song sang by Film too. Not that preview makes it look like Num was the pra ek instead. Welp from watching those clips, Num and Film will be budding heads...Num gets a couple of shots at Film then Film too get a few hits back at Num....hah interesting.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
macli said:
I was looking though Fourfan.com and they posted two more previews or clip of the lakorn there. One was a shot one focus on Film. And then there's another one, it has a song sang by Film too. Not that preview makes it look like Num was the pra ek instead. Welp from watching those clips, Num and Film will be budding heads...Num gets a couple of shots at Film then Film too get a few hits back at Num....hah interesting.
[post="130832"][/post]​
HERE'S THE SITE JUST IN CASE SOME OF U CAN'T FIND IT...

http://fourfan.com/media_view.php?id=28

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the link chakrit!!..i just saw the preview it looks really good!! from the preview looks like every couple's role is equal

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the clips, Charkit_Y. Both clips were entertaining. Awww...this lakorn is going to be so beautiful!! Film, Pat, Num, Ace, Four and the new actress looks awesome. They're such wonderful actors/actresses. I can't wait to this lakorn...

tinah

sarNie Coma
sammie, the vdo clip works fine to me..are you still having problems?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I think RS should give the song for someone sing lol...cuz I don't like Film voice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay its airing tommrow :w000t: the sum is out in ch3 site..

http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/49snowundermoon/charactor.html

หนุ่ม ศรราม เทพพิทักษ์
รับบท
อเนชา

ฟิลม์ รัฐภูมิ โตคงทรัพย์
รับบท
ฮัน เทจุน

ปุ๋ย อังคณา สุระเรืองชัย
รับบท
หนูจัน

เอส วรฤทธิ์ ไวยเจียรนัย
รับบท