Hima Tai Pra Jun

victoria

sarNie Juvenile

From this magazine cover, Num doesn't seem to be the main actor :huh: That's sad, it will be funny to watch a lakorn and seeing Num is not the leading actor...i'm so not use to that!!!

I know somebody said that there is 3 preak, but still, the story will be focus one praek more thant the others, don't u think ???

Bou

sarNie Adult
i have a feelin that they are goin to be more focused on film and pat...i uno just a feelin lolz

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Brooke said:
I'm glad they're promoting pat these days. She's a pretty actress with lots of talent and potential...i can't wait to see this one.
[post="127448"][/post]​

I second your opinion, Brooke. I love Pat. She's awesome!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad this lakorn will focus on Pat and Film. They make a lovely couple!! I haven't seen any of Film's work, but I hope he can act. He looks handsome, though. Pat is gorgeous as always. Thank goodness this lakorn will air on June 22nd. Can't wait...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg the 14th!sooo soon! lol i cant wait! o0o did anybody post the summary to this lakorn?i cant quite rmr! i hope someone did :)

sammie

sarNie Egg
:wavecry: it just feel so odd because num is not the main p'ek in this lakorn because he is alway the leading man in all lakorn!!!! :wavecry:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
natesen215 said:
Are they suppose to be koreans in this lakorn? Just saw a preview and there was a scene where Film wrote something to Pat it didn't look thai. From the previews, it just looks like the producers took different scenes from famous korean series.  heheh. The scene of Num and Pui hugging i the street was definitely taken from I'm sorry I love you.  I'll probably watch for Four and Ace, they seem more comfortable with each other than the other two couples somehow. :D
[post="127509"][/post]​
and the scene where pat and film is kissing at the ice rink is totally from stairway to heaven

i was hoping for some korean since afterall, film and stuff are supposed to be korean...it would make more sense if they spoke it..

sarN

sarNie Granny
ditto!! yes those scene are from those korean drama lollll i didn't caught dat till ya buddies mention it ! I wonder if dat picture where Film siting on dat horse is from "MY GIRL" :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this lakorn will get alot of bashing from koreans cuz they basically took most of the scenes from korean drama..lol..well im still looking forward to watch it..even though num isnt the main..that sucks..i guess they're trying to replace num..i know its going to happen one day.. :(

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's weird seeing Num's and his pair not being the main ones. I've watched the teaser, and yes Pat and Film are the main one. They're promoting Film big time this year, with new album, a movie, and this lakorn.

Neways. The preview brings back too much memories of Korean drama, it's okay if it only brings out a little, but this one is way over the top. Haha. I also think they were on the set where various korean drama took place. One scene reminded me of Hotiler.The picture with Film and Pat on the horse, isn't that the place from Stairways to heaven?

I feel this lakorn is going to go through harsh criticism from both Korean and Thai viewers. Just from the preview, this lakorn looks like a scrapbook. Does anyone notice the midi played during the preview sounds like a midi from Lord of the Ring.

jai

sarNie Elites
lol i think they are tryin to bridge a gap of viewers or attract others from different countries to see thai lakorns. cept i would've hoped that they created their own unique story lines, settings and character development that doesnt mimic that of a korean drama even if it was set in korean.. it takes away a bit of uniqueness and prolly will like nancyvang said stir up some harsh critism because people will end up comparing this lakorn to other korean dramas.. it should be looked at as a thai drama in korea... with its own style.. we'll have to wait and see.. side note: yah i dont think num should be doin dual p'ek roles it's more interestin seein him as the main couple he's been p'ek sooo long it's just odd that the younger generation may seem to have more spotlight/cameo than him.

anjos

for onces num is not the main chararcter.......it going to be old.....cant waite to watch it,...... I hope it good.,......

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess they're reallying trying to promote film..sucks for num :( maybe from all the harsh critisim it might get high ratings..cuz peopls going to want to tune in to it..well good luck to them!..cuz it seems like we're watching a korean drama but in thai version