Hey guys!

angiekins

sarNie Egg
Hi! I'm Angie and I found this forum via searching for oum ruk LOL. I don't know much about thai entertainment or celebrities but this seems like a fun place to be. I'm kind of interested in thai series now, any suggestions? I guess you can say I like light comedies. I was looking through some other series and it was confusing since I have no idea who the actors are or what the story's about so I thought the members here could share which series they like and can recommend. Thank you and be kind. :blush:

Oops sorry, I forgot that this was the picture section!

me and my baby, pinky.

we were at sauble beach here! the view was amazing!

this was during the l'oreal fashion show

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hi! I'm Angie and I found this forum via searching for oum ruk LOL. I don't know much about thai entertainment or celebrities but this seems like a fun place to be. I'm kind of interested in thai series now, any suggestions? I guess you can say I like light comedies. I was looking through some other series and it was confusing since I have no idea who the actors are or what the story's about so I thought the members here could share which series they like and can recommend. Thank you and be kind. :blush:
hi angie. welcome! u know, i'm having a brain fart right now so i cant think of a lot of lakorns. one that randomly just came to my head is soot saneha with ann t and ken. very romantic and funny.

also, you might want to post in the thai section cuz not many people come in this section. haha

angiekins

sarNie Egg
hi angie. welcome! u know, i'm having a brain fart right now so i cant think of a lot of lakorns. one that randomly just came to my head is soot saneha with ann t and ken. very romantic and funny.

also, you might want to post in the thai section cuz not many people come in this section. haha
Thank you so much! I was just reading about that one and it sounded like a funny and romantic storyline. I will give that one a go!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
welcome to the forum ^_^
your pretty and have such a cute dog!!

hmmm.. your looking for funny lakorns eh.. there's lots ^_^..

there's jaew jai rai kub khunchai thewada, kuan kammathep, phoo yai lee gab nang ma, ruk leh sanaeh luang, etc...

if you need help with actors/actresses i can help since i've been watching both the old and young ones lately.. lol..