HEY GIRLS!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
lol...it's just not me...lol "kuv nyiam koj ob lub mis thiab koj lub pobtw" lol...i just can't imagine myself sayin that...lol or even singing it...lol

that is funny..i can't imagine myself either singing in those words..
well i just did...i sing with it and repeated it again to make a match tone but all of a sudden i hear is gigling.
lol..it sound too corny...
well, it's good to have someone like you who is positive, creative, and critital.
You will do well in becoming a song writer. Goodluck!
show me your lyrics when you're done.

ooo...maybe you should start off by saying "dab tsi leej muam, koj hais kuv lob?" ces tus poj niam mam hais "ua cas tus tub hluas hmoob zoo nraug no txawm siv ua txoj tsis paub thiab tsis pom lawm nas" ces koj mam pib hais tias "thov txim tus muam, kuv mus kev tab sis tsis nco qab pom koj xwb es txhob xav li cas. Es tus muam koj lub npe hu li cas nab?" ces tus poj niam teb tias "hnub no xyov yog hmoob dab tsi tus neeg zoo zoo nraug li koj txawm siv los nug txog kuv lub npe ne" ces koj teb tias "teb ma tus muam, koj lub npe yog hu li cas tiag, txhob cia tus neeg li kuv no tos, ntshe yog lub ntuj nqhau lem los rau wb sib ntsib" tus niam ntawv hais tias "kuv lub npe hu "whatever name u wanna say it".....unno..this is what im thinking right now...just my thought...hope this is helping you a little already...if not, im running out of idea.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lyrics are easier if you are writing based on your life experiences
or something that you really feel....

damn.
one time i was hella pissed off at my parents
i wrote a song about not wanting to be a hmong girl
because hmong girls have so many restrictions
lol.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
lyrics are easier if you are writing based on your life experiences
or something that you really feel....

damn.
one time i was hella pissed off at my parents
i wrote a song about not wanting to be a hmong girl
because hmong girls have so many restrictions
lol.

hahhh...yup just my thoughts...sorry it aint a lyircs...
its just a little resources to help him get more idea.
i suck at lyrics...so yeah...
i'm not trying to tell him sing all those funky words..lol..just to get him thinking or he can convert them into his. well never know...hahah..

cecilia

Staff member
lol. these two nkauj hmoob sn keep messing my head .. lol ..
i thought you both are the same LOl.

i feel that a good song writer doesn't need to be explicit on his/her wording choice to be notice.
sometime, it's the word choices that make ppl remember for the rest of your life.
so i think if anyone were to attempt making a known name, they should let go of all those nasty lyric.
sure, it's okay for the American ppl to say it b/c they're use to it.
but some of the young hmong ppl here in the states are still conservative.
it's okay if you're talking with your close friend or joking around online
but to have it in the public display .. out of the questions
these are the kind of ppl that i hate to support or don't' want to support at all.

i believe one have more potential then using them nasty phrase.

anyway, back to topic.
i wouldn't go up to a guy and tell him that i like it.
it's too embarrass --- i prefer guy doing the work.
it just look good that way --- don't want to be known as the 'desperate' girl. LOl

unless, i'm like extremely attract to him. can't breathe without glancing at him .. then maybe i'll reconsider.
but still, wouldn't go and confront him .. afraid of rejection LOl

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Monstaness...is this the very same song you're tryin to work on for mua...lol... we have the same idea...except mines a little bit more dramatic...its hard as hell because the music is so fast paced! Most of the times I got lost in the dah's because its so damn fast. Hope you can come up with something good cuz I'm lost????? and forget the rhyming...lol... I can't rhyme worth crap with it being so fast...I don't even know how that one RAP group STX (way back in the days) did it. You know what I did...I cheated and skipped to the next two songs, BUT I gave up on it too because it was so damn fast I couldn't catch up with all the dah's !!! lol.... anyhow..you're on the right track with the idea thingy. I'm really curious as to how you will sound once you sing it. BUT...I believe in you and P. Xiong so I know between the two of you...it will turn out good. One good thing is that the composer thinks that P. can sing that type of music. As much as I love AV...he seems to think that P. is the only person that can pull the song off....I on the other hand feel that you can pull it off too....lol....so prove me right..kk

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Monstaness...is this the very same song you're tryin to work on for mua...lol... we have the same idea...except mines a little bit more dramatic...its hard as hell because the music is so fast paced! Most of the times I got lost in the dah's because its so damn fast. Hope you can come up with something good cuz I'm lost????? and forget the rhyming...lol... I can't rhyme worth crap with it being so fast...I don't even know how that one RAP group STX (way back in the days) did it. You know what I did...I cheated and skipped to the next two songs, BUT I gave up on it too because it was so damn fast I couldn't catch up with all the dah's !!! lol.... anyhow..you're on the right track with the idea thingy. I'm really curious as to how you will sound once you sing it. BUT...I believe in you and P. Xiong so I know between the two of you...it will turn out good. One good thing is that the composer thinks that P. can sing that type of music. As much as I love AV...he seems to think that P. is the only person that can pull the song off....I on the other hand feel that you can pull it off too....lol....so prove me right..kk
lol..yep! it's the exact same song PC...been working on it since last thursday when i got it n its almost complete..lol i just gotta make it kinda make sense...lol i believe ne one can do this song tho...the only hard part about it is that, i don't like how the dah's came in from 47s-1min...it makes me wanna sound like the dahs....lol, n that kinda pitch/tone is kinda hard for the lyrics becuz it kinda doesn't flow well...if, it was kinda made into a remix sounding kinda way, then the rapping will maybe sound better...

i'll send you my clip of it when i come home from UCLA..(still at UCLA for orientation, and it is sooo fun! nerve wracking too tho...i gotta pick my classes...)

Quarter

Tell me about it.
UH i haven't been to the new years in ages. so the club or elsewhere... i usually go stand next to him and pretend looking around (at the same time pretend i dont see him), like i'm looking for a friend. if he likes me he'll talk to me. if he doesn't talk to me after a while, i pretend i found my buddie and take off, to save myself from shame.