Here Come My Story

leek18

sarNie Adult
well just finished it and i already email my story to herrs video (yeah i am going to give it to them because they reply back to me that they want to read) so hope you guys like it sorrie that i spell some hmong words wrong so i know that you guys know what i mean when you guys see some mistake words so download my story down there.

also go to here come my story #2 to vote who do u want to c as a phab ej and nas ej if herr's video accept my story

my story is going to take place in the city and the mountains

Download My Story Here

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kewl.. thanks.. "did u email ur story in hmong or english?" just curious..

i'll check ur story out.. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it's in hmong? GREAT! :( not that i can't read hmong.. i can but only a lil' bit.. :(

if you don't mind.. "leek18" can u post ur story in here? just the beginning so we'll have a lil' taste of ur story.. thanks.. cause my computer is a bit slow right now.. if not, it's okay.. :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
good on you, you can read that fast huh? and what did you think

i'm on page 23! 100 something more to go!

ok here is it, this is the part when the phab ej got slap by the nas ej: Kaj Siab: Uaj Neeg Dab Tsi Cas Tsis Saib Kev Li.
Tswb Koob: Thov Txim Os Leej Muam.
Kaj Siab: (Tswb Koob Tsa Kaj Siab Es Kaj Siab Xuav Ib Ntug Plias Rau Tswb Koob) Ntsej Muag Koj Tsis Pom Kuv Los.
Tswb Koob: (Chim) Ua cas Koj Hos Ntau Kuv.
Kaj Siab: Vim Hais Tias Tus Neeg No Dig Muag Lawm Es Tseem Tawm Hauv Tsheb Los Roos Luag.
Tswb Koob: Kuv Twb Hais Thov Txim Lawm Es Tseem Txau Thiab Los.
Kaj Siab: Tiag.
Kaj Siab Mus Lawm
Tswb Koob: Oh Nkauj Hmoob Dab Tsi Cas Yuav Nyau Ua Luaj.
Pov: (Luag) Yawg Hluas Nkauj Xav Ib Ntug Plias Rau Koj Es Puas Mob.
Tswb Koob: Ntxuas Mus Luag Ua Luaj tsam Koj mag thiab os.
Pov: (Luag)
Tswb Koob: Mus wb mus Tsam Tsau Ntuj Lawm.

it's in hmong? GREAT! :( not that i can't read hmong.. i can but only a lil' bit.. :(

if you don't mind.. "leek18" can u post ur story in here? just the beginning so we'll have a lil' taste of ur story.. thanks.. cause my computer is a bit slow right now.. if not, it's okay.. :)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
good on you, you can read that fast huh? and what did you think
ok here is it, this is the part when the phab ej got slap by the nas ej: Kaj Siab: Uaj Neeg Dab Tsi Cas Tsis Saib Kev Li.
Tswb Koob: Thov Txim Os Leej Muam.
Kaj Siab: (Tswb Koob Tsa Kaj Siab Es Kaj Siab Xuav Ib Ntug Plias Rau Tswb Koob) Ntsej Muag Koj Tsis Pom Kuv Los.
Tswb Koob: (Chim) Ua cas Koj Hos Ntau Kuv.
Kaj Siab: Vim Hais Tias Tus Neeg No Dig Muag Lawm Es Tseem Tawm Hauv Tsheb Los Roos Luag.
Tswb Koob: Kuv Twb Hais Thov Txim Lawm Es Tseem Txau Thiab Los.
Kaj Siab: Tiag.
Kaj Siab Mus Lawm
Tswb Koob: Oh Nkauj Hmoob Dab Tsi Cas Yuav Nyau Ua Luaj.
Pov: (Luag) Yawg Hluas Nkauj Xav Ib Ntug Plias Rau Koj Es Puas Mob.
Tswb Koob: Ntxuas Mus Luag Ua Luaj tsam Koj mag thiab os.
Pov: (Luag)
Tswb Koob: Mus wb mus Tsam Tsau Ntuj Lawm.

dang... she is so overreacting by slapping him...I think you shouldn't make her slap him... but maybe just angry.. because it makes her character bitchey and most n'ek aren't like that..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks leek18... was that the beginning? so far so good.. something new.. it's not "love at first sight"... :) i like it.. :) character development.. bitchy now & maybe nice later.... ???? keep it going..

leek18

sarNie Adult
thank for your supporting guys!!!! well the nas ej was very mean and she don't like to talk with mens that she don't know so she keep hate the phab ej

thanks leek18... was that the beginning? so far so good.. something new.. it's not "love at first sight"... :) i like it.. :) character development.. bitchy now & maybe nice later.... ???? keep it going..

no it's not the beginning you have to read it if u want to know how the story goes

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
megaupload should open up and you will have to download it from there.

annae

sarNie Hatchling
hi .. i really want to read your story .. but i can't open it.. what kind of program to you use??

leek18

sarNie Adult
do u have microsoft works word processor, well that's the programs that i was working on it. if you don't have that programs you will need that programs

hi .. i really want to read your story .. but i can't open it.. what kind of program to you use??