Here come my story #2

Who?

• Somchai Yaj & Mes Xyooj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somchai Yaj & Ntxawm Thoj (she is the girl that was in lub pov haum zaj from herr's video)

• Somchai Yaj & Hnub Lis

• Somchai Yaj & Paj Zaub Vwj

• Kaim Xyooj & Paj Zaub Vwj

• Kaim Xyooj & Hnub Lis

• Kaim Xyooj & Ntaub Faj

• others (if you pick this please name me some)

• Total voters

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i'll listed all of them here ok. remember herr's video want to read my story so if they accepts who do u want to c together. that is all i know so who gonna be the best

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
u guys knoe i wanna c i wanna c um...somchai and Dawb thoj.....haha i never seen them and or voos yaj and Dawb thoj

leek18

sarNie Adult
thank for all your voting well i think i pick Somchai Yaj & Ntxawm Thoj. Ntxawm Thoj was really good at acting and i like her act when she was in the movie "Pib Dua Lub Neej Tshiab" her act had improved and yeah she pretty now and i think i am gonna pick them. oh yeah Kaim Xyooj was the guy that was in Ciaj Tuag Los Hlub and he was the guy that got the girl when somchai think she was dead

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oooohhhhhhh................... him? kaim xyooj... okay! :)

his acting is okay. i guess. :) i don' t reallie watch hmong movies so i don't know who ntxawm thoj ish... got a pic?

Rainy_Reina

sarNie Egg
Yeap that Kaim Xiong from Ciaj Tuag Los Hlub. Sorry if this off subject but i didn't think he was that good looking in that movie than his others ones. And one more time he is like my grandpa.........for real

leek18

sarNie Adult
this is ntxawm thoj. well they named her caslubnis thoj but her real name is ntxawm

oooohhhhhhh................... him? kaim xyooj... okay! :)

his acting is okay. i guess. :) i don' t reallie watch hmong movies so i don't know who ntxawm thoj ish... got a pic?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ooohhh... her! :) i didn't know she act.. i thought she just sing...

she can sing really good but i haven't seen her act... :) so no comment on her.. :)