Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Don't rush, Noy. School is really important, na. Do good in school. Get good grades. I hope you resolve your personal problems, ja.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm sorry again ladies! I feel like a bad writer.. I got caught up in some things today. No time to write :( sucks cause i really wanted to update... I just won't tell you gals about the update & just surprise you all :)

Sorry again!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Take Your Time Noy^^I Totally Teared Up >.<
It's so GOOD,i've been busy so i did some catch-ups.
Poor Kimberly,she just doesnt want to hurt herself...
Now they both want each other,too cute~
So,Is Dennis up to something or he's gnna come back in a few years/months?
Im too curious for the next chapter^^
Ceci,I super love your posters,you're creative;]
Loving the song "Come Back To Me."

&&NOY!Loving your descriptive writing<3
You're Great,i can easily imagine everything,keep it up;]

cecilia

Staff member
You know .. in that one lakorn of Ning and Art -- he came back on the day she went in labor -- I didn't expect him to show up b/c he left to the US for a few months after they got into this big argument. I dont' remember if they went through divorce or not but he left her without knowing that she's pregnant and suddenly when she's having labor pain, he came in to replace her brother's place as they make their way into the labor room. That was quite a refreshing scene. I honestly though he'll show up after she give birth but to show up when she's about to is just so sweet. She gets to hold his hands while screaming for her life lol -- after this, she forgive him b/c during those time that she didn't get to see him, she misses him dearly. Those loss times really makeup things between two longing lovers. Perhaps, Kimberly needs time to suffer (but it's hard for her b/c she's such an independence woman, who will shine through rain or snow so it's going to be hard to make her come down to a conclusion lol) Good luck na, Noy :wub: ANTICIPATE this more than ever!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awee Cecilia :wub: I love your encouragement :D you always make me wanna write more & extend this FF hehe. You're filled with ideas! I just love it! Hehe

bEI

sarNie Egg
its okay take your time. i ve been busy with 2 jobs and im working on my car so yeh i understand. no rush.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 34

Kimberly lays in bed in excruciating pain. Trying her hardest to get up out of bed. No luck. The doctor's had assign her to best rest for the past 2 and a half months. Too much stress, the doctor told her. That's what happens when she disobeys the doctor's order early on in the pregnancy stage. Now she's bored out of her mind in bed-- not to mention in pain.

The day after Dennis left to the States, Kimberly knew she had to come clean to Yaya and her parents about the pregnancy. She couldn't hid it forever, although she wish she could. It was the hardest thing she had to do. Terrified-- that's how she felt. Afraid of what his parents will think of her. Yaya was in total shocked but nonetheless, also very happy. She was going to be an aunt. Dennis's parents, to her surprise, took it fairly well. They were very supportive, not to mention helpful as well. His parents even took the initiative by hiring Kimberly a maid to help out with her apartment as well as taking care of her. This took Kimberly by surprise. She's never met such lovelier parents as Dennis's.

After Kimberly told his parents she's carrying Dennis's child, she begged them not to tell Dennis about any of this. Kimberly simply couldn't face Dennis at a time like this. She didn't want him to see her at looking so miserable and bloated. She wanted to show his parents that she is capable of taking care of the baby on her own. told them she wanted to show them she's capable of handling things on her own without the help of a man, or in this case-- without Dennis. Surprisingly, they agreed to keep it to themselves.

After 15 minutes of trying, Kimberly finally manages to get up out of bed, after trying for so long. Her feet are so swollen, it's so hard for her to walk-- not to mention her back hurting so much from her huge belly. Soon as she takes a few steps, a sharp pain to her stomach. She clutches stomach, feeling the baby kicking. She tries to hold her balance but takes a hard fall to the floor.

Kimberly screams in pain, as she tries to pick herself up-- no luck. She's trembling in fear soon as she realize her leg's dripping with blood. Her heart races as she tries to wrap around what's going on. She's in frantic mode.

"Kimberly!!" Yaya came right in time, rushing to her side, "Oh my GOD! You're bleeding!!" she cries at the top of her lungs, trying to help her but Kimberly was in too much pain.

"Help..." Kimberly says weakly, trying to speak but she's feeling faint. Her heart's pounding against her chest. As she closes her eyes, she hears Yaya calling for Barry. Suddenly everything turns to darkness.

Kimberly lies in the hospital bed, sound asleep, breathing steadily. She's hooked onto an IV monitor with wires intact to her veins. Kimberly was forced to have a C-section delivery. When they pulled her baby out, she was barely breathing. Her heart beat was irregular, beating very slowly. They tried to revive the baby, but then unexpectedly, her baby stop breathing all together. She was pronounced dead.

Once the doctor presented Dennis's parents the news, they were devastated, begging and pleading for the doctor to save their granddaughter. They told him, he must do everything possible to bring her back to life. Told him, the mother would be devastated if she wakes up to find out her precious baby is dead. Upon seeing how much the grandparents begged and plead, the doctor rushed back into the ER room to do everything he possible could to save the tiny little infant.

After hours of operating and monitoring, something miraculous happen. Kimberly's baby comes back to life. An amazing phenomenon-- the doctor says. He's never witness a thing like this before. The doctor told them, someone must be watching above because she's truly a miracle baby.

Kimberly's sleeping so peacefully, like a newborn baby. Footsteps slowly approaches Kimberly's bedside. A shadow hovers over Kimberly's body and she shivers at the cold breeze. A hand gently caress her cheek, brushing the strands of hair away from her face. A sweet kiss was placed upon her forehead. Kimberly gently shift her head.

"I love you Kimberly... I love you..."
the voice utters faintly in Kimberly's ear. Suddenly a sweet kiss was placed on her soft lips. Her body shivers with goosebumps, "I miss you so much.... I'll come back... I promise..." she hears the voice whispers softly.

Kimberly's eyes moved rapidly, feeling a presence by her side all of the sudden. She struggles to open her eyes. When she does finally wake up, she carefully lift her head, scanning the room. Everything looks unfamiliar to her. Where was she? she ask herself, trying to figure it out. She looks down at her clothes suddenly realize she's in a gown-- the hospital. She noticed her stomach isn't huge anymore.

"My baby..." she utters in a frantic voice. She tries to get up but her stomach's still in pain to move. She's forced to lay back down. What happen to her? When did she get here? How did she get here? Questions run through her head.

"Ah Kimberly... You're finally awake..."

Kimberly turns her head towards the door to see the doctor walking in.

"Hell-- Hello..." she stutters, "Where's-- Where's my baby...?" she asks impatiently.

He stands over her, carefully removing the IV needle from her veins. He smiles from ear to ear, "Your baby's in the incubator. You know your baby's truly a miracle. When you came into the ER room, we had to do a C-section delivery. When we pulled your baby, she wasn't breathing. She was pronounced dead but like a miracle-- she came back to life..." He chuckles, "I've never seen anything like that before... I always wanted to witness a miracle," he tells her.

"My-- my baby was dead???" she ask in horror, feeling her heart drop to the ground. She begins to wonder what else happen to her that she didn't know.

"She was-- she did... but now she's doing much better." the doctor puts his hands in his pocket, "We'll bring her in a few moments so you can hold her. I'm sure you're dying to hold her."

After the doctor was finished checking on Kimberly, a nurse carefully rolls in her baby.

Kimberly's eyes slowly starts to well up with tears as she peers at her precious little baby, wrapped up tightly in blanket. She's sound sleep.

"Would you like to hold her?" the nurse ask.

Kimberly looks up at the nurse, nodding her head, "very much..." she couldn't stop smiling.

The nurse carefully bundle baby and gently hands her to Kimberly.

"You know, she still doesn't have a name..." the nurse tells her.

Kimberly's heart beats faster as she looks on at the beautiful life in her arms. She can't believe her baby's finally here. "Two ears... two eyes... one mouth, a nose..." she says to herself.

"Any idea of what you'll name her?" The nurse ask her.

Kimberly looks up at the nurse, trying to think of a name. She inhales deeply before finally saying, "Hope." she smiles, "Hope Marie O'Neil..." she tells the nurse.

"That's perfect," the nurse smiles back at her and tells her she'll leave her alone with her baby.

Kimberly snuggles her baby under her arm, "Hope...because you're the only thing that I have left..." she utters, "Marie because that's your grandmother's name... she's watching you from heaven you know... and O'Neil because that's your daddy's last name..." she touches Hope's cheek, thinking how chubby they are. She wanted to pinch them.

"Welcome to the world Hope... Mommy's gonna take good care of you... Mommy has been waiting for this day for nine months... you're my little miracle..." she gently kisses Hope's nose, "I love you so much..." She can't help but grin at the precious life before her eyes.

Her heart's feeling warm inside, feeling as if the puzzle piece to her life is almost complete. A baby truly is a beautiful blessing. She's amazed by how such a little petite baby can have such a profound affect on her. But suddenly there's sadness in her heart. If only she has someone to share it with. She's still missing a piece of the puzzle. She's missing Dennis. Chills ran down her spine as she think of what happen earlier. Was she dreaming or Dennis really come to see her? Whatever it was, she couldn't help but miss him.

Now that Hope's here, Kimberly needs him more than ever...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
u make me so scared when you write the baby is pronounced dead... hahaha...

glad that hope is alive... can't wait to read more.. =D

all your problem and stuffs are solved?? That's great to hear... =D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
u make me so scared when you write the baby is pronounced dead... hahaha...

glad that hope is alive... can't wait to read more.. =D

all your problem and stuffs are solved?? That's great to hear... =D
Originally I was going to have a stillborn baby but I decided not to. :D She's a miracle baby.

For the most part my problems are solved. Just taking everything one day at a time. I find that writing helps out with my stress :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
that's great to hear that most of your problem are solved.. ^.^ all d best to you.. =D

luckily you didn't make the baby dead or else too pity kimberley already..

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, my heart jump when i read that part about Hope .. i swear, you got me a short attack there. If it were to happen, i will protest for sure lol
Can't do this for the first baby i'm addicted too -- impossible! anyway, i'm glad and happy you made her a miracle, she will be the miracle that holds Dennis and Kimberly together. Only if HOPE can do such thing to these two at a time like this ..

Thank you for the update and happy that you're doing well with your task.
Can't wait for more. I'm missing Dennis too :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that's great to hear that most of your problem are solved.. ^.^ all d best to you.. =D

luckily you didn't make the baby dead or else too pity kimberley already..
Awe, Thanks :D I really wanted to have a miscarriage, that will Dennis and Kimberly will have something that will bond them. But as I was writing, it just came to me and I made it a miracle baby. Hehe

OMG, my heart jump when i read that part about Hope .. i swear, you got me a short attack there. If it were to happen, i will protest for sure lol
Can't do this for the first baby i'm addicted too -- impossible! anyway, i'm glad and happy you made her a miracle, she will be the miracle that holds Dennis and Kimberly together. Only if HOPE can do such thing to these two at a time like this ..

Thank you for the update and happy that you're doing well with your task.
Can't wait for more. I'm missing Dennis too :(
Thanks Cecilia :D Good thing I didn't kill the baby. I knew you definitely be devasted. Maybe even protest! Hehe

I'm missing Dennis myself.. I need to starte writing his return hehe

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
omg, i almost thought that baby hope was gone. now all we need is the daddy to come and lets make this a happy family. thanks noy!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
when the dr announce the baby was dead... my heart stop beating but im so glad she's alive now! HOPE MARIE O'NEIL... time for you to work your magic on mommy and daddy. :)