HEMARAD (num and aum)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Not anytime soon!!!! Both r like so busy with other lakorns that this one will probably take a while. maybe some time next year who knows?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hermand was such a flop, even though Num was in it...what's the point of doing a part 2...they should just leave it at that...why remind everyone of the flop again, regardless of having two famous stars in it...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I believe correct me if I'm wrong that the lakorn was shot in full but they just didn't air it as whole. Actually Thai fans or non fans have asked the same question as to if or when this second part will air.

Num's lakorn ratings haven't been so good for quite awhile though he can't carry the lakorn by itself same as with Tik or Andrew or etc.

Just because you are known as Sexy like Mr. Tik or Famous like Mr. Num doesn't mean your ratings will alway be high.

Storyline is a big factor...as for Hemmaraj the songs were nice, but that whole Chinese theme and winter clothes in the house threw me back. I mean you know turn the heat on...lol jk

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I'm just hoping that Kob and Stephan's lakorn is not like Hemarach.. since the producer is the same ... and both lakorn are overseas.. -_-

aagier

sarNie Egg
Not anytime soon!!!! Both r like so busy with other lakorns that this one will probably take a while. maybe some time next year who knows?

Yes, they gonna make prt 2 of HEMARAD??Are you sure?? and do you know a bit about the story?? Can you tell me please. I really want to know...