Aum
Rita
Tik
Chakrit
Anne
Aom
Paul
Num

I decided to use more character in this story.

Have you ever heard the thing you love the most will destroy you? That happen to me, it destroy me. I wanted to give up, until that day my life change cause of him. I will never forget his kindness.

I know I use Rita a lot in my story but I wanted a story about Aum and Rita also :lmao: . I will post the first chapter this week.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have one with Aum and Rita too but I am not posting it until I get the rest of my fictions completed. After I complete Give in to Temptation, I want to finish off Butterfly Effect or Inner Desire.

You are starting a lot of fiction, how can you handle it ahahaha I can't even handle mine. I am drawn to other fictions that I have paused my fiction. I have been slowing up =( I just hope that won't happen to you =)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
I have one with Aum and Rita too but I am not posting it until I get the rest of my fictions completed. After I complete Give in to Temptation, I want to finish off Butterfly Effect or Inner Desire.

You are starting a lot of fiction, how can you handle it ahahaha I can't even handle mine. I am drawn to other fictions that I have paused my fiction. I have been slowing up =( I just hope that won't happen to you =)
lol, I just like writing story since I was young. It help me express my thought on how I see thing as. Hahaha I know what you mean about dawn to other fiction.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1

Enjoy, I really enjoy writing this story so far. I will post more chapters later on.

Everything was going the way I wanted to. I got a high paying job at a law firm, the perfect boyfriend and so much more. Until that one day, that broke my soul, I wanted to surprise my boyfriend at his place. Tonight was the night that I was going to make love to him. My boyfriend Tik gave me a copy of his house key. I told him I was going to busy that day and wouldn't be able to see him that night but I lied. I went to the sexy lingerie store to pick up some things. So I got to his place getting dress up for that special night.

I heard him talking to girl by his door, so I hide in his closet till that person was gone. They were in his room, I wonder why are they there instant the living room. I try picking though I couldn't see who she was. Why does her voice sound for familiar to me. Then I saw him kissing her. Putting his hand under her shirt telling her, that his girlfriend didn't please him as you do. I started to cry and my heart felt like someone stab me in my heart.

I wanted to run out of the room, but I couldn't move. Then I saw them ripping each other clothes. Then, I saw her face looking my direction, OMG it can't be. I swung the closet door open. I scream at them WTF is going on. They turn to look at me. I thought you were my best friend Anne. How can you do this to me? All I heard was I didn't mean to, it just happen. I couldn't process the fact the two people I trusted the most betray me. I ran out the door crying my eyes out. Wait....hold on Rita..... Tik running after me. But, I kept running, I reach to my car and drove in a hurry. I couldn't think straight, I drove till I couldn't see anymore since my eyes were swelling and it started to hurt, but I didn't care. Some how I reach to the beach. I decided to take a walk to clear my thought about what just happen.

Why do I feel dizzy? I can't see anything. (rita black out) I heard a voice... miss..... are you okay? I open my eyes seeing who was it. I'm fine, thank you. I was looking around, where am I, I ask. The stranger told me that I fainted and he saw me laying on the sand and decided to take me back to his house. Since it was late. I should be going... mister by the way thank to you again what is your name. I think you should stay its getting late and plus you might faint behind the wheel of your car. He was right, okay I will stay for a night. He started to walk out the door and turn around by the way my name is Aum. You can stay here as long as your better.

To be continue......

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.2

Rita couldn't believe how this stranger was being really nice to her. She couldn't sleep at all, the image kept playing over and over again in her mind. Tik and Anne sleeping with each other behind her back. I'm sick of everything, I thought he loved me and I thought she was my best friend I guest not. I hate them, gosh my heart hurts so bad. I want everything to disappear.

It was already morning, she didn't sleep all night. I'm gonna go for a walk she decided. Rita saw someone that look familiar, I think that Aum who help me yesterday. She decided what he was doing. Rita started to walk toward him.

Rita: Good morning Aum!!
Aum: Good morning stranger!!
Rita: (she relize she didn't tell him her name) My name is Rita by the way.
Aum: Hi Rita, what happen yesterday, you looks down.
Rita: Umm...
Aum: Its okay you don't have to tell.
Rita: Thanks, umm.... what are you doing?
Aum: I'm just getting my boat ready for a sail. Would you like to join me?
Rita: Sure, since she had no where to go at the moment and didn't want to face them.
Aum: okay then do you need anything before we leave
Rita: nope, we can go now
Aum: Okay lets get going

Aum got on the boat first. Rita almost felt while trying to get on the boat, but a force of hand was helping her on the boat. She look up, it was Aum. She smile at him. They sail to a little island. It was beautiful. She couldn't believe the sand was crystal clear.

Aum: Rita are you hungry, cause I'm starving.
Rita: Sure I'm kinda hungry.
Aum: Good I know a great place that has good noodles.
Rita: Okay led the way.

Aum led her to a little stand. They sat at the table and took there order. Rita couldn't believe it was that tasty. Aum couldn't stop thinking why does she look so sad even when she smile. Rita still felt sadden by Tik and Anne.

Aum: Rita are you planning to stay here longer.
Rita: umm... I wish I can, but I got to go to work before I get fire.
Aum: Okay then. I hope we bump into again then.
Rita: Me to, if your in the city, call me. You help me so much.
Aum: Okay deal.
Rita: okay here my number just give me a call.

They both finish there meal and decided to take a little walk around the island. The sun was going down, and decided to head back to his place. Rita needed to get home before her parent worry about her. They reach to his home.

Rita: I got to go before my parent will worry about me.
Aum: Okay I will walk you to your car.
Rita: Thanks you don't have to.
Aum: I should your a girl and its getting dark.

They reach to Rita car. Saying there goodbye and she got into her car driving back to her house. Rita couldn't think about what to do now. She decided that its over now. I don't want to think about it anymore. I'm gonna go live my life and not care about those back stabbing whores. It took her a little over an hour to get home. Her mother heard a car in the drive way hoping it was her daughter.

Rita mom: Rita where have you been all day, you know how dad and I worry about you.
Rita: Sorry mom, I forgot that I had to meet a clinent and didn't tell you. It took longer then I thought. She felt guity she never lied to her mom before.
Rita mom: Okay sweety make sure to call us next time.
Rita: gave her mother a kiss and said goodnight mom
Rita mom: Goodnight

In the mean time.......
Tik....
I couldn't believe I did that to Rita. I was in love with Rita but I have needs also. What am I gonna do to get her back. I know she hates me but I can't lose her. I can't see Anne any longer. I need to get back with me. I love you Rita, I'm sorry.

Anne.......
What did I do to my best friend. She hates me now. I have no one left. I didn't like Tik, I just felt lovely and needed someone to have. Gosh Rita I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this to you.

Rita....
Gosh what a long day its gonna be. SHIT I need to get to work soon. Awww...... Okay I gotta go now before I'm late. I'm gonna call Aom my cousin, the only one I can trust. Rita call Aom during her drive to work
Rita: Aom, I need to tell you something bad, are you free tonight
Aom: Yep I am, what is it.
Rita: Aom I tell you later at dinner, I have to go into the office before I get in trouble.
Aom: See you then at 7 at my house.
Rita: Okay, see yea
She quickly ran into the building before she get in trouble. God I just made it on time. Rita the boss want you to go into his office. Shit I'm gonna get in trouble.
Knock.....knock.... Please come in
Rita slowly walk in. Her boss always had a thing for Rita, which she knew but didn't had feeling for him. Since, he knew he decided it was better for him to stay away from her.
Rita: Yes, Paul.
Paul:please sit down, I want you to meet the new partner for this law firm. This is Aum.
Rita: Omg Aum.
Aum: Hey again.
Paul: You guys know each other already?
Aum: Yep he wink at Rita
Paul: Good I need you to work together from this day and please Rita show him around.
Rita: Okay

To be continue................

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
loving it already....the funny thing was when i was reading the first chapter...i was thinking about hua jai chocolate with aom/mos..and how she found her boyfriend cheating on her...and in the second chapter..aom is rita's cousin :D anyways...rita and aum are working together ^^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.3

Rita couldn't believe Aum was her new partner. He also couldn't believe that he was working with her. It must been faith for them to meet again. Rita show Aum where everything was. It was noon time.

Rita: Aum do want to have lunch with me today? Since I owe you so much.
Aum: Sure, but you don't owe me anything.
Rita: You help me a lot, if it wasn't for, I would of die.
Aum: Don't say that anyone who saw you like that would of help you.
Rita: Okay let not talk about it anymore, let go I'm super hungry.

They left the building. Rita didn't realize that Tik was in front of her office. Tik saw Rita leaving the building with some guy smiling and laughing. He couldn't believe that she was talking to another guy fast. Who that guy? Why is he with my girl? But, he knew he deserve it. For what he did to Rita. God I miss her. I want her back. I can't believe I ruin everything, we had a lot of good memory. Tik decided to fallow them to see where they were going.

They reach to a little sandwich cafe. Rita didn't know why she couldn't stop smiling when she around Aum. Tik couldn't bare it any longer. He want to swip Rita off her feet right there.

Aum......
He wanted to fall a love again till it to late. Gosh she soo pretty and nice. I wish she felt there was a connection between me and her. God I'm glad I get to see her everyday at work.

Rita..........
Why can I stop smiling at him. What wrong with me, I just got caught my boyfriend and best friend in bed together. I should be depress for a while. But, I can't something about Aum. Awww..... gosh I need to stop

Tik........
Awww why is she close to him. God what wrong with me, I can't believe I did to the woman I love in the world. Now I can't have her anymore. She with someone else and is not me. Why didn't I stop myself.

Aum and Rita look at there watches and thought they should get back to work. Since, they had more work on there shoulder. They couldn't stop looking at each other. Someone was knocking on there office. Knock...knock...knock..... come in they both say.

Rita: OMG Num what are you doing? (they both hug) Oh sorry Aum, this is my older brother Num.
Aum: Hey
Num: Hey, Rita I came to check on you, Aom called me telling me something is wrong with you.
Rita: Num I don't want to talk about it, why thought you join me and Aom for dinner. So I can tell you what happen.
Num: okay then, I'm gonna go surprise mom and dad that I came back from the state. Bye you to.
Rita and Aum: bye
Aum: that your brother you guys don't look alike
Rita: He my half brother, but I love him
Aum: ohhh I see

Rita.......
Oh brother, I have so much drama in my life. Why can I stop thinking about the image of Tik and Anne. Awww... I want to move on.

Aum......
I hope one day I can love before............. Why does she pop in my mind? Rita you got a spell on me. I know you have someone else.

It was 6 already. They both decided to end the night since Rita had to go meet Aom. They parted they way. It took Rita an half an hour to reach to Aom house. Good Num already there. They decided to go to the Rock n' Roll club. Its the new IT club. They sat at a booth. Rita told them what happen with Tik and Anne. But she didn't realize that Aum was the other table with his best friend Chakrit. He didn't mean to ease drop on there conversation. He couldn't believe someone will hurt her like that.

Rita decided to head to the bathroom. When she got out, some drunk guy wouldn't let go to her booth. Aum saw it from the corner of his eye and decided to help Rita. He got up and walk toward her.

Aum: Hey leave her alone asshole
Drunk guy: What if I said no, I want her tonight man.
Rita: ewww I wouldn't touch you with a pole if I wanted to.
Drunk guy: What bitch. (He was about to slap Rita till Aum stop him.)
Aum: Hey man leave her alone or esle.
Drunk guy: I'm gonna kick your ass. (he swung and miss)
Aum: Okay I warn you. (Bam a he punch the drunk guy on the face making him fall down, he held Rita hand and took her to her table)
Rita: OMG thank you Aum and hug him making him blush.
Aum: No problem I spotted that you had trouble there.

Aom look at Rita, gosh who that guy Rita just hugged. She wanted to know since they were holding hands when they walk to the table. They were still holding hands.

Rita: Aum who are you here with?
Aum: Ohh my best friend Chakrit. He right there.
Rita: OMG you table is next to mine table, why thought you join us.
Aum: Hey Chakrit let move table and by the way this is Rita my new partner.
Rita: Hi there and that Aom my cousin and Num my brother.
Chakrit: Nice to meet you all.

They all stare at them, they were still holding hands. They sat next to each other so close.

Chakrit.....
I hope she the one to help him though what he been going though. I hope fall in love before its to late.

Num.....
Why is my sister holding hands with him? I bet she like him. Girls....... these day

They all talk till 2 in the morning and decided to call it a quite tonight. While getting up they relieze they were still holding hands and quickly let go. Rita and Aum blushed, realizing they were holding hand a long ass time. They left and said there goodbye.

To be continue................

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's really nice story...

haha... rita and aum holds each other hands without realizing... that's kind of weird but funny... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks, I think my poster skill is not up to your level though. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!
mine aren't that great...they're just average...but i'm trying to get better..practice makes perfect. Happy Thanksgiving (still :D )

awww they are getting close...so cute.... heeehee

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4

I hope you guys enjoy, I'm gonna finish this story first then Sin City. I think I'm gonna make this a short story. Since, that what I'm heading on.

During the night............

Rita............
OMG I can't believe I was holding his hand the tired night. Why didn't I notice it. Awwww........... OMG I can't face with without turning red.

Aum....
Damn I didn't want to let go of her hand ever. Why does this feel right to me like she the one to help me though this. I don't know if I want to put you though the hard ship with me.

Tik....
Oh Rita, Rita, Rita I hope you can come back to my arms again.

Anne....
Gosh I want my best friend back but I know that I can't. Stupid me and my need.

The next morning.............
It was Aum and Rita a couple day off from work. Aum decided to give Rita a call later. But he had somewhere to go attend to. Rita was bored and wanted to go out but everyone was busy. She thought about calling Aum to hang out but didn't want to look desperate.

Aum was finish his arrange and wanted to know if Rita wanted to join him on a trip out of town.

ring....ring......ring......... Rita pick up the phone.
Rita: Hello this Rita speaking
Aum: Hey Rita, its Aum. Are you free, Im planning to go on a road trip. I hope you can come with me.
Rita: ummm... Im not sure ( she really wanted to say yes)
Aum: It be fun and plus we don't have to work for a couple of days.
Rita: Ummm... Okay sure.
Aum: Okay then I pick you up in an hour. see yea
Rita and Aum: bye

Aum was so happy that Rita said yes. He went to pick her up at her place. They got into the car and drove off. Rita couldn't believe this was happen. She spending more time with him. She wondering were they're going. But, for something weird reason she feels safe with him even she knowns him a short period of time. They reach to a little farm just out of town.

Aum: Rita this is my farm house that I like to come and get away from everything.
Rita: WOW, its so nice here.
Aum: good that you like it here. Let go put our stuff away.

Rita fallow Aum around. She couldn't believe it was this beatiful at his farm. Someone came running to hug Aum. I wonder who she was.

Aum: Mom, I didn't know that your here.
Aum mom: I wanted to check out the farm since I haven't for a while and who is the girl standing next to you.
Aum: Oh sorry mom, this Rita. Rita this is my mother.
Rita: Nice to meet Aum mom.
Aum mom:(this is the first Aum ever brought someone to this farm, she must be spiecial then) Hi, just call me mom
Aum: MOM........

Rita started to blush. She couldn't believe Aum and his mother are close. She find it cute. They all talk and walk around the farm showing Rita around the place.

Aum mom............
Wow, my son brought a girl to the farm. He never bring a girl to the farm and this is the first he let meet his girl friends. I hope she can help my son though this. I want him to be happy. I hope I get grandchildren soon before. I'm gonna leave them alone together.

Aum mom left them to wonder the farm alone together. Aum wanted to show Rita where his favorite place it. He reach to grab her hands to show her. They held hands when they reach this amazon river with a waterfall. It was so beautiful. Rita couldn't believe how peacefully it was. She notice that she was still holding hands with Aum but didn't want to let go. She felt safe with him, not like Tik. Aum also notice he was still holding on to her hand but he didn't want to let go either so he pretend he didn't even notices.

They decided to take a rest and headed back to the farm house. Aum mom saw them holding hands and started to think they liked each other but didn't want to force it. They when inside where Aum mom was arranging flowers for the dinner table. Aum felt a little dizzy and fainted. Aum mom and Rita scream..... Aum mom called the house doctor to check on him. The doctor came and check on Aum. He wanted to talk to Aum and his mom about his condition. They told Rita to leave the room so they can talk.

Rita wonder why they didn't want her in the room. So, she decided to ease drop. The doctor was telling Aum to rest more because............

To be continue..........

Spoil:
Rita wanted to be there for Aum
Rita and Aum got marry
Tik found out and want to break them up
Aum feels guilty that Rita marry him
Aom and Chakrit hook up

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.5

Enjoy!!!!

Rita couldn't believe she heard it, he has cancer. No Aum you can have it. Rita kept listen in on them. She didn't know what to do, but she know she has to be there for him.

Doctor: Aum you need to be careful from now on, don't work to much. We need a donor before 3 months or else it be to late.
Aum mom: ohh honey why can't it be me and not you. I haven't see you walk down the aisle yet. I want to see you happy.
Rita knew she wanted Aum to be happy before he dies if he doesn't get a donor. She decided to marry him to take care of him. She storm into the room. Everyone look at her.

Rita: Aum .... (she was crying)
Aum: Rita don't cry its not your fault.
Rita: Aum, I want to be with you though this. Let get marry before.
Aum: Rita I don't want you to do something that you don't want to.
Rita: (she ran to his bed side) Aum I want to. Okay Aum we will get marry before we have to go to work.
Aum : What Rita, what about you?
Rita: Its okay, you save me so much, its my time. End of story.
Aum mom: Oh Rita thank you, I will plan the small ceremony, tomorrow.

Rita decided to stay in bed with Aum. She hug him so tighly. Aum couldn't believe she gonna marry him. But, he feels guilty that she marrying him cause of his condition. He hug her into the night. Rita felt his hand on her, she knew she was doing the right thing, but she feels this was meant to be.

The next day..........

Rita got woken up by Aum mom. Aum was downstairs getting everything perfect for her. Rita felt really nervous, she was thinking "omg my family is gonna be mad". But, this is the right thing to do, and when we get back I'm gonna make sure Aum rest a lot more at work, since it can make him weaker.

Aum mom: Rita thank you so much, I hope you can make him happy.
Rita: Don't worry I will be there by his side. No matter what happen, he my husbane now.
Aum mom: That good, I have a dress for you.
Rita: Really, can I see.
Aum mom: sure, here it is. It's my dress when I walk down the aisle with Aum father. Gosh I wish he was here to see this.
Rita: gasp its so beautiful. thank you.
Aum mom: Lets get you ready.

Everything was ready, it was a small ceremony with people that Aum know. Rita thought, who gonna walk me down the aisle. My dad is not here. Rita didn't know he call his boss Paul to walk Rita down the aisle.

The ceremony started............

Rita was headed to the aisle, when she felt someone by her side, it was Paul. But, how. Paul told Rita that Aum ask for a favor. Rita couldn't believe Aum did this for her. While walking the aisle. Aum couldn't take his eyes of his beatiful bride. Rita notice there was Chakrit with Aom, but she didn't tell Aom anything and why is she holding hands with Chakrit. They said there I do's and everyone cheer for them to kiss.

bam... they kiss and felt a spark and couldn't stop kissing. It felt like they were the only couple in the world.

During the after wedding party. Aom ran to give Rita a hug. Aom knew about why she did it and told her that he be good to her. That her and Chakrit started to date after we exchange number after I met him at the club with you. Rita was happy for her.

Rita went to Aum side for the rest of the night. They were tired and decided to head to bed. They both share a room. Aum wanted her to sleep on the bed and he will sleep on the sofa. But, Rita told him he has to sleep on the bed with her. They got into there night clothes. Aum hugged Rita while sleeping and gave her a kiss on her shoulder, telling her thanks for making me the luckiest guy out there. Rita turn around to look at Aum. She gave him a kiss on his lip, which turn out they were making out though the night.

To be continue...