Help

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i want to know why i can't dl any movie or songs anymore. i went to cpop forum to dl prince turn into frog. and they want me use dl manager to dl the series. so i install the program from the url. but after that i can't dl anything at all. even the song from bm i can't dl it. what's my problem here? i even delete the file from my program folder. but it still give me errors.

http://www.download.com/Internet-Download-...tml?tag=lst-0-2

gs

Sexy Back
did u install the crack or buy the program cos if u haven't prob that why it wont let u download happen to me too before i couldn't download until i did the crack thing

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
hmm...i don't understand. what's the crack? all i did was follow through the step while i'm installing it. but after installing it, i just can't dl anything.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
i want to know why i can't dl any movie or songs anymore. i went to cpop forum to dl prince turn into frog. and they want me use dl manager to dl the series. so i install the program from the url. but after that i can't dl anything at all. even the song from bm i can't dl it. what's my problem here? i even delete the file from my program folder. but it still give me errors.

http://www.download.com/Internet-Download-...tml?tag=lst-0-2
[post="102792"][/post]​

Wulusa

If you look at that link

On the right side it says this

License Free to try; $24.95 to buy Buy now...
Average user rating (276 votes) Rate it! Limitations 30-day trial
Downloads 2,991,095 Requirements Windows 95/98/M3/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server

You see that the program is a trial. After 30 days it won't let you download anymore. So you have 2 choices. Either use a crack and disable that 30 day limit OR pay 24.95 to use it as long as you want.

Most people would opt for the crack.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
thanks darvil. i see all the thing you list there. but i don't see a link to dl the crack thing.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
thanks darvil. i see all the thing you list there. but i don't see a link to dl the crack thing.
[post="103037"][/post]​
Wulusa.. pardon me for laughing but that was quite funny. :lmao:

Why would they put up the crack on that site? They're a legit site. You do know that using cracks is illegal right? Its basically not paying for it but yet using it. A company isn't going to give you a crack. They want to make money.

Anyway I make your life easier by uploading it for you with the crack.

go to www.sarnworld.com/programs and find "Internet Download Manager v5.02.9(including keymaker).zip"

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i see it. and dl it. but the same error occurs. it won't let me dl. there's a window pop up like this:

this file already exits in your download list. would you like to add the duplicate?

then i click yes

then it pop up a little window download file info

URL http://www.sarnworld.com/programs/Internet...20keymaker).zip
category compress
save as My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Internet Download Manager v5.02.9(including keymaker)_5.zip

DOWNLOAD LATER ....START DOWNLOAD.... CANCLE

so i click start download but then it gives me errors like The request server name is valid, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolve for (The host itself exists, but is not directly reachable.)

find the below possible reasons for this rror:

then it list some reason why i can't dl.

1. The internet connection not found. please check your internet connection.

2. You have a firewall on your computer, and you have just installed, replaced or updated your current version of Internet Download Manager. Please check your firewall settings and ensure that IDM has permits to access the Internet.

3. A service that finds servers in the Internet called Donamin Name Service (DNS) has temporary problems, or the network connection between DNS and your computer gets broken. It's possible that you need to reboot your computer.

Details:
Cannot find server www.sarnworld.com

then i click ok then the window just dissapear.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
i see it. and dl it. but the same error occurs. it won't let me dl. there's a window pop up like this:

this file already exits in your download list. would you like to add the duplicate?

then i click yes

category compress
save as My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Internet Download Manager v5.02.9(including keymaker)_5.zip

so i click start download but then it gives me errors like The request server name is valid, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolve for (The host itself exists, but is not directly reachable.)

2. You have a firewall on your computer, and you have just installed, replaced or updated your current version of Internet Download Manager. Please check your firewall settings and ensure that IDM has permits to access the Internet.

3. A service that finds servers in the Internet called Donamin Name Service (DNS) has temporary problems, or the network connection between DNS and your computer gets broken. It's possible that you need to reboot your computer.

Details:

[post="103115"][/post]​
You're using firefox right?

Just open up Internet explorer and open that page. DO NOT CLICK ON THE FILE. Right click on the file and click "save as" and save it to your desktop or something.

umm I just did it with firefox. Just right click on the file name and pick the option "save link as"

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
:( this is giving me a headache. i still don't understand. i probably giving you headache as well. :p i'll let you off a while. i'll try to concentrate and see what happens. if i still can't get it, i guess i'll have to trouble you again. thanks darvil.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
:( this is giving me a headache. i still don't understand. i probably giving you headache as well. :p i'll let you off a while. i'll try to concentrate and see what happens. if i still can't get it, i guess i'll have to trouble you again. thanks darvil.
[post="103146"][/post]​

Yea I'm getting a headache lol.

That is because I don't understand.. how you cannot understand what I just typed.

Ok its really simple.

First of all.

Click on this link http://www.sarnworld.com/programs

you will see a bunch of files.

Move your mouse over to the file you want.

THEN press the RIGHT button (NOT THE LEFT) on the mouse.

and you will see a few options come up.

Click on the option that says "Save Target as"

Then you save the file to your desktop.

Press ok and it should be done.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
<_< it did the same thing to me. i slowly follow your step but this thing keep poping up. *sigh* i guess i'll have to live without getting to watch any more lakorn. i still need to finish LNG last episode too. :(

then i click yes

category compress

Details:

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
<_< it did the same thing to me. i slowly follow your step but this thing keep poping up. *sigh* i guess i'll have to live without getting to watch any more lakorn. i still need to finish LNG last episode too. :(
[post="103278"][/post]​
I did a google search for "The request server name is valid, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolve for (The host itself exists, but is not directly reachable.)"

Here is what google gives me

https://secure.internetdownloadmanager.com/faq.html#general2

as you can see. When you do that download manager is interferring.

Do this. Disable Download manager for a few minutes or shut it down. Then it won't interfer in this download.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
thanks darvil for all the help. although i can't get it, my bro already help me fix my prob. thanks, you'r such a great help.