HELP!!

aanya

sarNie Egg
hello, recently i've rent an old lakorn starring Ae Issariya and this hot actor. it's khmer dubbed and the title is something like "Trous Besdoung" translate to something like "Heart downhill" i'm not sure. well the storyline is about the main guy being in love w/ his cousin the princess but he can't be with her, she's really mean but always flirt w/ him and he once was beaten up by the princess dad because the princess stated that the p'ek try to take advantage of her. his mom is the king sister but she passed away and so he call the king slave' wife mom thru-out the lakorn. and Ae work as a personal assistance to some rich married lady who likes the p'ek. the king was going broke and they own a hotel but need money. the p'ek came back from America and he was told to go borrow 20million $ for the hotel. the rich lady try to flirt with him so she help w/the money but she did not lend it. she want to become the shareholder. May Fuengarom is also in the lakorn. she play the princess half sister. but her mom is the maid that the p'ek call mom.

well, if anyone have any ideas as to whom the p'ek may be, please give me his name and list of any other lakorns he's in. Thanks. oh btw, the p'ek looks mix like have italian or french..something of that nature. i believe this lakorn should be Ae first 5 lakorns.

thank you

kitkat

sarNie Elites
If it's Monton Jira then here's a partial information;

Name: Monton Jira
Nickname: Jay
Birthdate: November 20, 1981
Birthplace: USA
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Nationality: Thai-Chinese
Star Field: Actor, Model, Singer
Sibling: "Dan" Danai Jira (younger brother/actor/DJ (Lomar))

Filmography:
- Girl Club with Sara Nussara, Bow TK
- Look Poo Chai Hua Jai Petch with Hugo Jurajak, Numfon Kullanat, Sawika Karnjanamard
- Mean Street Blues (movie) with Sai Chimbunjong

Album:
- Monton Jira

***According to dated stories about him on the internet, Jay combines his acting career with studying in the United States. He returns to Thailand for three months a year, during his university break, when he resumes his acting and modelling work.

On one recent return visit he presented his proud parents with not one, but two bachelor degrees, in economics and music - and talked about returning to the US, to start work on a masters degree.
By the way, it's old profile... so don't ask me for more. ^^' I swore he should have at least 3-5 lakorns as far as I can remember. "/

cocochaneln7

sarNie Egg
OMG does anyone know where i can watch this lakorn??? i've been looking for it forever!

aanya

sarNie Egg
thank you, thank you!!!! so he's thai-chinese? doesn't look like it. more thai american. but yes very handsome and smart. thank you again.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
for some strange reason I keep thinking or confuse this guy with Utt, I don't know his last name they look a like I don't know may be it just me. but yeah haven't seen him for the longest time what happen to him?