Help!!!!

Nena

sarNie Elites
I was wondering if anyone have a program that makes karakoe...or a program that can remove voice from music...???plz help because i really this beat for a talent show and i cant find a instrumental of this song anywhere...

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nena said:
I was wondering if anyone have a program that makes karakoe...or a program that can remove voice from music...???plz help because i really this beat for a talent show and i cant find a instrumental of this song anywhere...
[post="60758"][/post]​
I don't think there are any programs like that in existence.

Your best bet is just to find the actual karaoke file.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I have a program that comes close to it! lolz but i already gave it to her. Heheheh..

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
I have a program that comes close to it! lolz but i already gave it to her. Heheheh..
[post="63400"][/post]​
you mean those kinds of programs that can turn an mp3 into a phone tone? Well I guess it works well enough. not for me though. :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Nope the one that can remove vocal out and turn them into an echo or they blend in the background.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
Nope the one that can remove vocal out and turn them into an echo or they blend in the background.
[post="63418"][/post]​
yea thats what I mean.. ummmm miscommunication here.

Nena

sarNie Elites
Hey u guys thank u so much for helping me.....and thank u kkrystal for giving me the program..now i have to figure out how to operate them.

sulad

sarNie Adult
There's another way that I do it....I burn the karakoe version song into a cd...then I turn the balance all the way down...and then all you can hear...is just the background song...