help with wireless connection

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
k i have 3 computers in my apartment, 2 desktop and a laptop

1 desktop and the laptop uses wireless and the other desktop is connected by wire to router

anyway the wireless connection is a secured one but today i got on and it couldn't find secure wireless connection on laptop or desktop but the one conencted through wire can connect to internet, usually i jstu disconnect router and modem when this happen and it works again but this time it didn't work so i jsut conenct to an unsecure wireless any idea on whats wrogn and sorry if this is a bad explanation im sort of uh bad with computers haha

noungning

Heartless
why is this being asked again ? so weird i think tim screwed up the server and ur question renewed? but hmm ok msg again if u need help, but with more explanation.

darvil

sarNie Adult
genkers

Do not use an unsecure connection. Secure it with WPA and NOT WEP!

If something weird like that happen, just secure it back up. You probably resetted the router and everything started from scratch again.

You shouldn't do that. Because its just a hassle to redo everything. You should just try to fix the problem and not redo everything.

Also for your WPA password, don't use dictionary words. Do something like "p@ssword!341" not just "password"

Anyone with half a brain can break into your system then.