Help with these two dubbed Thai movies...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, I am in desperate need of help! Tehehe, oka, really, I am looking for two particular OLD Thai movies. They both are made either in the late 80’s or very early 90’s. But I believe they both are made in the late 80’s.

If anyone knows either of these two movies please give me the Thai title (if possible) and please the Hmong title so I can try to find it. Or if anyone has it and is willing to upload it for me, let me know PLEASE! I’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

If my memory serves me right, the first one is about the n’ek played as a Chinese girl (if not, than she is a from the lower class Thai society). She married her boyfriend who is a rich Thai man. His mother opposes of her but let them marry because her son left her no choice since he already married her when he brought her home. N’ek was treated badly since she was a stay at home wife and he works daily. She was to do all the house work although they have servants and what not. N’ek became pregnant but was still treated badly by the mother in law. She later gave birth to a baby boy and than was kicked out of the house because the mother in law made a lie and made it seems as if n’ek was cheating on p’ek. She was kicked out of the house and started working as a singer in a bar. She killed the owner of the bar because he tried to rap her. She went to jail and was finally released after I believe 20 years. She met her son on the side of the street but treated her badly thus he does not know that it’s his mother.

The second one is about the p’ek and n’ek being lovers but did not have the fate to marry each other. He was called to go back to his hometown because his father was sick (or some sort of emergency). He promised her that when he comes back he’ll marry her (I think). But when he returns she was forced to get marry to this doctor dude. She than married the doctor and tried to live a happy life. I believe she started to love her husband and so forth. One day her boyfriend was in town and thought he should go visit n’ek since n’ek’s husband and the ex-boyfriend has an understanding, the ex-boyfriend came to congrats n'ek for her pregnacy. But when the husband got home he thought his wife was cheating on him with her ex-boyfriend because some tea or water or coffee spilled on him and they were cleaning it and it seems like it was more than it really was. N’ek and her husband got into a fight she fell down the start chasing after her husband (?) and then she had a miscarriage. I remember in this song when the ex-boyfriend was leaving to his hometown they played luj yaj’s song “nco koj ib leeg� aka “nco kuv me me�

And if I remember right either n’ek or her ex-boyfriends name was Bo.

If my memory serves me right, the first one is about the n’ek played as a Chinese girl (if not, than she is a from the lower class Thai society). She married her boyfriend who is a rich Thai man. His mother opposes of her but let them marry because her son left her no choice since he already married her when he brought her home. N’ek was treated badly since she was a stay at home wife and he works daily. She was to do all the house work although they have servants and what not. N’ek became pregnant but was still treated badly by the mother in law. She later gave birth to a baby boy and than was kicked out of the house because the mother in law made a lie and made it seems as if n’ek was cheating on p’ek. She was kicked out of the house and started working as a singer in a bar. She killed the owner of the bar because he tried to rap her. She went to jail and was finally released after I believe 20 years. She met her son on the side of the street but treated her badly thus he does not know that it’s his mother.
Hey there I just remember the first one you described. I have both the HMONG and THAI version at HOME HOME... hehe... The title to the Thai one is called Hong Fah. Here is the link: Hong Fah

Sorry I dont know about the other one. Butta I used to love the songs in the movie... keke...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Hey there I just remember the first one you described. I have both the HMONG and THAI version at HOME HOME... hehe... The title to the Thai one is called Hong Fah. Here is the link: Hong Fah

Sorry I dont know about the other one. Butta I used to love the songs in the movie... keke...
Thank you so very much! one is better than none!!!!