Help with recording songs from MV or other kind of Video

max

sarNie Elites
Sorry, I am not sure, but is there a way that you can record music from a music video. For example, you have the music video, but it is impossible to find the song, but you would like to record the song from the music video. That is possible right? Does anyone have such a program? Sorry if I should ridiculous, but I am very clueless, but it would be great if someone could help me out. Thank you!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yes, it's possible because there are various programs out there that can be use to rip the audio from the DVD or CD.

What is the source of your MV?

max

sarNie Elites
But then, in general with most videos, I will need a program, so if anybody has one, can they please upload it for me. Thanks!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Ohhh a flash, I know Replay Converter deals with flv with YouTube, Google Videos, MySpace and other sites...

Though, I'm not too sure if that can be done directly in one step or not.

You might need to convert it to another format, then use a prog [depending on what format you convert to will determine the program needed for ripping / extracting the audio afterward].

darvil

sarNie Adult
I use Vdub for that kind of thing.. but I don't know about FLV.. thats a sticky situation.. require some research and I'm too lazy at this moment.. and its 1:18 am