HELP WITH NAME OF A MOVIE

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I NEED HELP FINDING THE NAME ON AN OLD MOVIE WHERE SOME PEPO DUBBED IN HMONG.. IT'S ABOUT A GUY WHOSE A SOLDIER AND HE WENT TO VISIT THE GIRLS VILLAGE OR SOMEHOW ENDED UP IN THE GIRLS VILLAGE.. THE GIRL LIVES IN THE MOUTAIN THAT HAS ALOT OF SNOW.. SHE LIVES WITH HER DAD AND FRIEND/COUSIN.. THEY FALL IN LOVE BUT THEN HE HAD TO GO BACK HOME.. WHILE HE'S BACK HOME, SHE'S PREGNANT AND THEY HAVE A BABY BOY.. WHILE THE GUY IS BACK AT HOME, HIS MOM WANTS HIM TO MARRY THIS OTHER GIRL... THE GIRL IN THE MONTAIN FINDS OUT.. THE GUY RETURNS BACK TO BE WITH HIS FAMILY BUT THEN EVERYONE HATES HIM, I THNK HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT HE HAS A SON.. WHEN HE RETURNS, THE DAD COMES OUT WITH A GUN AND FIRES AT HIM.. AT THE END THE GIRL DIE BECAUSE THERE WAS A BLIZZARD AND SHE DIDN'T EVACUATE OUT OF THE HOUSE BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HIM.. IN THE END THE GUY ENDS UP TAKING HIS SON TO GO LIVE WITH HIM.. IF I REMEMBER RIGHT THE GIRL WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ANOTHER ETHNIC BECAUSE SHE TAUGHT THE GUY SOME WORDS..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It is Korean...I remember it very well...I HAD the VHS, but some of my cousin borrowed it and I never got it back!!! But I am very sure it's a korean movie.

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
I know a Thai movie that similar to that one. The name was "Sao Khaw Fa", but I'm not sure if it's the same one that you are talking about.

snow

sarNie Egg
It's Thai and Korean, but the movie was produced by Thai. I forgot the title but I know that it was dubbed by SU THAO's production.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I remember this movie...the n'ek is Korean, and the guy may be Thai or Korean, anyways he was a soldier...but yeah, I remember this movie clearly....it was sad!!! Sorry, i don't remember the name, but it may have been ST Universal that translated it...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i know the thai one.. i have the thai one.. i saw the thai one again and remembered the korean one.. n yea.. i think it is ST Universal that translated it.. thanks everyone..

mai92

sarNie Adult
I saw this movie a long time ago my cousin has it, and I think that this movie was cool....it was fantastic! It was so sad at the end too! :lmao:I think that the Guy was thai and the girl was korean.

neena

sarNie Adult
It's Thai and Korean, but the movie was produced by Thai. I forgot the title but I know that it was dubbed by SU THAO's production.

yeah...i think i know what you're talking about...the only time i saw it was on my local tv station....channel 17 when that hmong show is on...they actually screened this movie for a day or two. i saw a little of it. its okay. its korean/thai, yeah and the korean girl dies at the end.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
oh i had that moives...its called Tau Hlub Tsis Tau Yuav ...yeah my mom love this movie...its sad but i never lyked..so here you go..if you are still lookin for it... :rolleyes:

kazee

i thought this was a sad movie.. but it's been a while, i was just a little girl when i saw it, i'm pretty sure it's rare nowadays... but she's korean and he's thai.. hope someone can find it!!!! i'd like to see it again someday!