help with finding hmong dubbed borans

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
hey, i have been looking for prasuton manorah hmong dubbed for a long time.

unfortunately living in Australia has its disadvantages as its so hard to get a ahold of anything.

can someone please upload the new version of prasuton manorah starring boy and bee (hmong dubbed) on the net please??

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hey me too... i second u on dat...i live in australia melbourne what city u live? i actually post a similar topic earlier and someone has it buh dey dnt no how to upload on youtube...and long time ago i actually call di company up buh no one answer so i gave my hopes up....buh hope someone can upload on youtube

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
holy. i live in melbourne too lol

man im desperate for dis movie in hmong. i have the thai version buti have no idea much on what they are saying.

its meant to be such a sweet movie (n sad lol)

i feel like i jus wana go to the US and then go hunt for it lol

ooh btw i got the new remake of prasuton that i bought off sarn a while back.. i read on ur thing that you got da old one?

i havent seen da old one though lol but im loving da new remake

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
holy. i live in melbourne too lol

man im desperate for dis movie in hmong. i have the thai version buti have no idea much on what they are saying.

its meant to be such a sweet movie (n sad lol)

i feel like i jus wana go to the US and then go hunt for it lol

ooh btw i got the new remake of prasuton that i bought off sarn a while back.. i read on ur thing that you got da old one?

i havent seen da old one though lol but im loving da new remake
what really...where abouts do u live?im in craigieburn...and i might know u lol...and yea sarn sent me the old series buh i wanted di new one....she told me she was gonna resend buh it never came....

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
i live in meadow heights i think i mite know you too den hehe
wow i thought only i ders days (teens from aus) that like boran series

i can lent u my version of prasuton... ive never seen da old version

do u understand thai??