help with CS3 please

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
i've been using photoshop cs3 for a while and it worked really good for me... but i stopped for a couple of weeks and wen i came back to use it, it kept popping a window saying plugin.dll not found. that if i reinstall the program, it should work again. but i've reinstalled the program many times and it still says plugin.dll not found. i dunno wat's going on or did i delete that file by accident or watever... but can someone help me out here, please... i'd really appreciate it... thanks a ton in advance ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm....try replacing that that particuliar .dll file. Maybe that is the one thats missing or corrupted. And as far as how? or where? I don't have CS3. You may have to ask around here.

noungning

Heartless
maybe u've uninstalled something that uses the same .dll (application file) and it was erased. so u said u fully uninstalled and reinstalled? when u uninstalled, did u make sure to remove all the files that belongs to CS3? clean install is when u have nothing left from the old install... so that might work... other than that, i don't know what to suggest.

try going to adobe's site and see if they have something to explain this problem.

unanalyzed

sarNie Egg
That happened to me once, and all I did was shut it down and restarted it. But if that doesn't
work, I guess the only way is to reinstall or search for the dll file and put it in the right folder.
I'll try to ask my friend about it.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
thanks a lot you guys... i really appreciate your helps... i tried several ways after your advices and it still didn't work... and then suddenly, like lightning strike, i recalled wat noungning said... lol... i realized i didn't delete any of the older files... so after uninstalling the program, i went back and deleted everything that has cs3 on it... reinstalled it, and it works like magic again... so thanks a tons!!!

again, thanks a lot, guys... i love ya!... haha...

*off to cs world... lalalala.....