Help with asian diet pill

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: i remember this pills, my aunt who was not fat and has 38 as size (26/28 US size) used them because she wanted to loose weight. it worked... but when you stop taking them, big big yoyo. now her size is 33/34 and she regrets it.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
its not asian diet pills its from Herbal Life and its a shake. i tried the shake once it wasnt that bad it have many different flavors i tried the coffee on it actually kinda taste like a creamy coffee. i know someone who takes it regulary and loss alot of weight.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
its not asian diet pills its from Herbal Life and its a shake. i tried the shake once it wasnt that bad it have many different flavors i tried the coffee on it actually kinda taste like a creamy coffee. i know someone who takes it regulary and loss alot of weight.
I've never tried it before...but i think it is diet pills...because when i read about it, it stated that they were capsules...unless they have a variety.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
I've never tried it before...but i think it is diet pills...because when i read about it, it stated that they were capsules...unless they have a variety.
it does help you lose weight. they do have some capsules and a shake with a variety of flavors with it. =)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I want to lose weight sooo badly...imma join 24 hour fitness.

you want to lose weight so badly? ADVICE: Force yourself NOT to eat FOOD! oftenly. Eat ALITTLE like a small bowl. Drink plenty of water or milk or alittle juice! The less you eat, the better you gonna get use to it in the future with that goal. :) or if you can't make it, PUNCH your stomache HARDLY! And do a bit set-up/stretches..that'll relief your starvation. :D try it! my lord! it might be stupid but it's good idea. I alwase do that :D Nothing wrong with me.

renol

sarNie Egg
Even girls here in Australia are using them, and yes I've seen changes but I would not do it for the cost of maybe my life. :rolleyes:
You know, they banned those diet pills (Lida Daidaihuas) for a reason (it contains the drug sibutramine) and also other unknown substances and contain prescription drugs in amounts that greatly exceed maximum recommended dosages. They are banned in Australia, USA, Canada and UK. :rolleyes: And it is illegal for shops to be selling them! And if you are buying them from Hmong stores they aren't allowed to sell medicine, I'm sure they aren't doctors!! It is illegal to sell any kinda of medicine, diet pills included if they are not a licensed doctor. Because a licensed doctor wouldn't sell that product!! ;)

Side effects?
The health risks posed by these products can be very serious and include high blood pressure, seizures, tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), palpitations, heart attack, and stroke.

Now I don't know about you but those risks sounds scary enough for me to stay away. So if one day you suddenly drop down to the ground, you'll know why. :huh: How about just eat right and exercise. ;)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I have to chime in with Renol. If you are serious about losing weight, please discuss this with your doctor. Ask your doctor about sibutramine. It isn't free though. You could buy the chinese herb you guys are all talking about for $50 online (not recommended for all the fears and accidental deaths), but from a doctor it's $150.00 (not an exact quote, but not far from the truth).

There are many factors for the cost of the drug, but if you care about your life, the price shouldn't be an issue. If you want details... your doctor should be able to talk to you about this stuff. (Please don't ask me.)

Again, as others have mentioned, the drug can only supplement what you desire to obtain.

If you are exercising and eating healthy, you should be able to lose weight without any extras. However, if you are in the group that needs the extra help, sibutramine can be of help. The only one who can help you with this is your doctor and you. Together you guys can resolve this in a safe manner.

Your doctor can determine whether medicine or surgery will help you or discuss which path fits your situation. That's why you pay them the bucks. If you are unfortunately one of the poorer individuals who can't afford medical care. Then... eat healthy and exercise. It may take longer, but it works. Why waste money when you have all the tools there.

Cheers!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
run? haha.. iknoe iknoe. i get mad when they reply back sumthing i already know.lol. frustrated imean. well theres a pill my sister tried. that make u lose one per day. One lb per day. Its called 20 something. or slim20.
The Lida pill works but the pill isn't good for ur Heath I think recently the FDA or others proved that the Lida pill is causing kidney problems or something so I suggest that no one take this pill cuz I surely didn't like the after affect it made on me. I was figeting and sleepless! It's really up to yal if u wanna take it but just a heads up for u guys.

mayseeyaj

sarNie Egg
Hi....just adding my 2 cents. :D after reading this blog..i did my own research about this pill, and decided to buy it. I got it on the internet for a decent price. I have been taking these for about 2 weeks now and I have already lost 13 pounds! Ü I gave some to my co-worker to try, (she's white) and she has been taking them for 1 week and she has lost 8 pounds. She also bought some from the same vendor.
These pills have no bad side effects, ur just really thirsty. These pills are great! But they are not for every one. I recommend taking vitamins at night, bc your in-take goes down.
Also, if you are really, really heavy, I dont recommend these pills bc ur blood pressure will probably be higher than normal. But if your looking to lose a quick 20-30 pounds like me...i highly recommend these.
Thanks for reading! ♥

renol

sarNie Egg
Lol hopefully you don't gain the 20-30 pounds right back on. You know what they say about fast weight lost. ;)

muskawmntawv

sarNie Egg
I've never heard of these pills before since now. I did some of my own research on why the FDA banned it from the U.S. It's pretty scary stuff. Did you guys read the research behind the pills?

I know of many pills that may decrease your appetite, but this pill, is extremely scary. Losing 10-13 lbs in 1 week? I know that the significant weight loss is due to water loss, not fat. And second, losing that much weight in such a short period of time makes you look thin right? Because you are losing your protein stores or lean body mass.

If someone is taking these pills, be very cautious and direct any signs/symptoms to your primary care physician. One reason why you may develop tachycardia is due to the significant fluid loss and perhaps changes in the blood pressure. Geez, people, this is scary stuff.

Tips on weight loss:
1. 60-90 min. of aerobic exercise
2. A well balanced diet of whole grains (brown rice, bread, pasta, etc.) with lots of vegetables and fruits (fiber will make you feel full and you won't feel the need to eat a whole lot), and lean cuts of meat.
3. Have 3 meals a day and have snacks in between meals. This too will help curve your appetite. Drink plenty of water because of the excessive amount of fiber. 25 grams for healthy women and 38 grams for healthy men.

Hope this work!

Anyone know some good pills to lose weight while exercising before the soccer tournment in MN? i really need to lose weight. =)
We'll try to search in some site that advertised some good diet pills as you like. Alternatively, go to doctor and ask what is the best diet pill that effective to use and safe to take. I think if you got the exercise and perfect diet in your food you will lose your weight but not that fast to gain your weight.

mai123

sarNie Egg
I sell the lida daidaihua diet pill $35. If any one is interest please contact me through email: maixiongyang1@yahoo.com if you live in fresno, Ca you can contact me by phone. email me for my phone number. I also do shipping within the USA and I only accept paypal. But if you are from Fresno you can come by and pay cash. THESE PILL REALLY WORK. I have lost 40 lbs with 2 month went from size 13 to 9. Weight loss vary with individual.

kulyia

RUK
wow. im not too sure about infertility but i do know that you are NOT suppose to take it when youre pregnant. Because it can and most likely affect your unborn baby when he/she is born. I know someone who experienced it unfortunately.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
On some Facebook shops, they have these Slim Gel. It works perfectly. I workout with them. You don't have to, but I still do. It'll give you better effect. I've used only one. And since I got used to working out, I started working out kore and lost alot of weight.