HELP SARNWORLD NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolzz .. i firgure "Oum Rak" is very popular . That why i choose "Rang Ngao" . Tell your sister to email me at sarnworld@comcast.net if she not a member .

.diane.

Media Fanatic
sarN said:
lolzz .. i firgure "Oum Rak" is very popular . That why i choose "Rang Ngao" . Tell your sister to email me at sarnworld@comcast.net if she not a member .
[post="171480"][/post]​
coolness you got it sarN! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
edit : i make a mistake . acutallly darvil say the forum got a debug or soemthing so really it was $50 ! but it still good ! thank u !

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
wow..yes...he must be rich...hehe..but yeah I'm impressed n surprise too...

really appreciate u speeding the process of raising money for the cost...

Edit:

nvm...it's $50...so thanks especially to both kkrystal n samwhy for ur generous donation

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hellohi said:
Um can we choose where the money goes to? like server costs, chat thing, general anywhere, etc?
[post="171586"][/post]​

I'm sure you can. All you have to do is tell him which you wanted to donated it toward to.

darvil

sarNie Adult
hellohi said:
Um can we choose where the money goes to? like server costs, chat thing, general anywhere, etc?
[post="171586"][/post]​
Krystal is right.

Just let me know.

Don't worry about chat anymore since I will assume that the donations so far are for a "general" fund.

Meaning we have enough money for chat right now (although not enough if we want some extras). We are now looking at the new invision forum :)

I want to say that I"m VERY VERY happy with the result. Appreciate the love from the members.

Also when we get the new forum I will make sure to install a mod where donations can easily be broken into categories.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey guys. Just bought the new flashchat with sourcecode for 269 dollars. Initially I wasn't going to get the code but I realize that it could come in handy later on.

Now we'll be getting donations for the new invision board.

THANKS EVERYONE.

Here's the receipt.

anna

sarNie Juvenile
whoa. awesome idea! ^^
i wished that i can donate, but i'm saving my money to go to korea -__-

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I think the color is of the new layout is nice too...it's icy...however the main index is kinda weird...I had tot scroll left n right to get in the thread

Edit: it's fine now...it's cuz of my widescreen laptop...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
sarnworld has given me sooo much... so i would love to donate some money... how do i go about doing that in paypal... i have a account there but which email address should i send it to???

darvil

sarNie Adult
sarnworld has given me sooo much... so i would love to donate some money... how do i go about doing that in paypal... i have a account there but which email address should i send it to???
hey SunStar

you can give it to donations@sarnworld.com

Or theres 2 donations buttons. On you should see right on top of here "Make a Donation" button. And one way on the bottom.

Thats the shortcut. You can just use those =)

Thanks!

Pink

sarNie Egg
I would love to donate to Sarnworld, because it's the best site ever!!!!.Plus, everybody are so kinds for sharing movie, music,and etc.

sunisa

I would love to donate,too.But I don't have money,because I have no job.
But I told my sister who come here,too,under my name and she said she would love to donate too.Sarnworld is my second home.My sister and I come here everyday.I love SW.Honestly,SW is the only forum that we come everyday.For my sis,this is the only forum she come.
Anyway,we'll try to donate this weekend.
Love the new skin.

sunisa

I have a question!

My sister told me to ask if she could send a check.Somehow,she doesn't want to donate through paypal.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I have a question!

My sister told me to ask if she could send a check.Somehow,she doesn't want to donate through paypal.
sure she can.

Just send me a PM if you're serious.

and be sure to put your username in the check somewhere.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I dont like the new layout .. there's TOO much going on.. it doesnt look organize and loads up slow.. =) I will donate money to sarnworld though!! =) give me a uhmm week -=P my paycheck teeheee

Status
Not open for further replies.