HELP: programs keep reinstalling when trying to open

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
so when i click to open a program (ie: itunes or Microsoft Office) it always gives me the "Preparing to install...." -- "Please wait while Windows configures...." -- "Gathering information..." ---

what's wrong? what do i do to make it stop?

thanks in advance!

(i have vista)

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
That usually means an incomplete installation problem or you have inadvertently deleted/moved a file (from its proper location) that is required by itunes or Microsoft Office. Uninstall those programs, reboot ur computer , reinstall the programs completely.

or if the installer issue keeps popping when u try to uninstall it, do this: Go to control panel, then administrative tools, then services, scroll down to the W's, find Windows installer, double click it and choose disable and make sure to stop the service.

Hope this helps

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
That usually means an incomplete installation problem or you have inadvertently deleted/moved a file (from its proper location) that is required by itunes or Microsoft Office. Uninstall those programs, reboot ur computer , reinstall the programs completely.

or if the installer issue keeps popping when u try to uninstall it, do this: Go to control panel, then administrative tools, then services, scroll down to the W's, find Windows installer, double click it and choose disable and make sure to stop the service.

Hope this helps
thanks! i tried that and it's still doing the same....