Help One Last Time to Cast Leading Role In Film

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i have a question........... how many part is it going to be?......... <_<
well....... PC VAJ tell MT to act it well so it won't be too boring........
good luck and i'm waiting to find out how good it's going to be...... :ph34r:

For now, I plan to make this into a trilogy. Since not all of the men will end up with the lead girls..their stories will continue on to the 2nd and 3rd movies. This drama is going to be 6 hours long because it is also setting the pace for the next two movies. I do not plan to drag on the second and third stories so they will both be two hour long films. The second script has already been written. It will be more of a comedy since the character and mannerism of this male lead warrants a few tricks to be played on. The third one will be more of a serious tone. I will most likely go towards a more serious tone since this male lead's character is too arrogant and powerful for his own good. Most of the cast will make special appereances for the 2nd series. I will recast the second series but have most of the original cast return for the third series. I feel that the bonds of friendship and connections made in series 1 will finally serve its purpose for the third film. That will conclude this series. But that is still all up in the air since we do not know how well this series will be received....and in addition Director Sao and I also have other side projects pending. But we will probably not be shooting those until 2009 and 2010. We will be working on a completely new film in 2008. Auditions will probably be held some time Thanksgiving 2007 at SAC and Fresno New Year.

As far as MT goes...all I have to say is ..."this kid is good". His chemistry with our lead girl ML is awsome. As our inside jokes go.."we wouldn't be too surprised if a few of our cast members have some serious stalkers after the film comes out"....because some of them are that good looking. And it really did help that they can actually act too! But thats just a matter of opinion....you all can be the judge and I will try my best to deliver...

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
hey yea.... imma be waiting to see the drama.... ya cute hot sexy guys out thea.... show yaself sometime too.... welp i just hope ya fine someone soon....

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
oh... now i just thought about someone... my cousin... heheh...

he's like 19 years old... i know he is WAYYYY taller than 5'5... he's probably like close to 6 feet or is already 6 feet.. his brothers them are all realllllie tall....

interested? hehehe... maybe i will mention this to him... =D

Please have him contact us. We would like to hold auditions this Saturday and Sunday at 3pm in SAC. This is one of the major lead roles. I want the actor in house by 2-18-07 in time for the photo shoot. Your help is much appreciated.

PC Vaj
SEG

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Lmao, fearless. That’s the kind of scene SarNies like, if they do have that kind of scene in the film, I’m surely turned in for it. It doesn’t exactly have to be kiss/slap, it could be force kiss too, that is early stages of the realtionship when the main leads doesn’t get along.

SEG. What is the minimum age for actor/actress who wants to audition for your films?

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Lmao, fearless. That’s the kind of scene SarNies like, if they do have that kind of scene in the film, I’m surely turned in for it. It doesn’t exactly have to be kiss/slap, it could be force kiss too, that is early stages of the realtionship when the main leads doesn’t get along.

SEG. What is the minimum age for actor/actress who wants to audition for your films?

18 but not exceeding 28. Yes we do have a few kissing scenes. Some are surprise kisses, some are forced, and some are mutual...lol..but you'll have to see for yourself...... And yes...most of the leads will hate each other on first sight....our Cinderella will not be impressed by the wealth and charm of these prince charmings.....and there is also a twist in the end...

PC Vaj
SEG

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think that hmong films need to have a group of viewers to sort of like make critques... because i know that hmong movies don't do this... and sometimes... there are major flaws...

when me and my sister watch movies... we sort of notice everything... and it bothers us alot.. ehehehe....

well.... if that ever happens... i would love to be one of them... to make a good movie better... because it really would suck after it is produced and there are big flaws.....=D

one more thing... can you guys make sure that the lead roles don't have the same last names... that's a shame...

i noticed this was the case in the film... tou and mai.... that's just gross... i know that talent matters... but it's taboo to the viewers...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i think that hmong films need to have a group of viewers to sort of like make critques... because i know that hmong movies don't do this... and sometimes... there are major flaws...

when me and my sister watch movies... we sort of notice everything... and it bothers us alot.. ehehehe....

well.... if that ever happens... i would love to be one of them... to make a good movie better... because it really would suck after it is produced and there are big flaws.....=D

one more thing... can you guys make sure that the lead roles don't have the same last names... that's a shame...

i noticed this was the case in the film... tou and mai.... that's just gross... i know that talent matters... but it's taboo to the viewers...

Thanks for the pm. You are right...I refuse to cast the same last names in lead roles unless there is no major love scenes and definately no kissing scenes. Thats why I am regretting that I will be unable to use your cousin for this film. Our main girl is a Lo. The other is a Chang but we've already filled up all of her love interest roles....

Please send us young men with any other last names but LO. Thanks again for your help!!! So far most of the men in the cast are Lee's, Vang's,Her's, Xiong's and Thao's. Come on guys...you gotta come and represent!!! lol....

PC Vaj
SEG

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MANN! NKAUJHMOOBLAUJ, THE LEAD GIRL IS A LO.. DARN!

UR COUSIN IS A LO TOO!!!.. LOL.. I GUESS SEG WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE NOW.. HAVE U CONTACT UR COUSIN YET? UR COUSIN COULD HAVE PLAY THE ROLE. HE IS PRETTIE TALL FOR A HMONG GUY...DARN IT! ~:(

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
hey where did you guys film the movie at?? well hope to see you guys around and yeah i'm going to support you guys :yahoo: also i am interested to replace him but um i don't think i can do it and also i'm not that handsome so i don't think i can replaced him if you guys let me be like a guest actors or support actors then i would say yes but um that character i don't think i can do it but yeah Pa Houa you do know me and you already see me, anyway if you guys were looking for him then i think i would like to try oh yeah my height is like 5'6 something

Thank you for coming by to audition for us. It was nice seeing you again. We are still waiting for a few more people to audition. I will let you know by the end of this week.

PC Vaj
SEG

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
hey...SEG...sorry to bother you..but i believe it will be nice if you guys already puttin' up at least some NG captures and photos of casting...especially leads...we need to know who were there....don't you think its interesting? i'll support you all the way...so come on and put up some pix for heads up out there. thank you.
let me know when is up.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
keep updating us please. i also want to know who will be portraying the lead roles. :)

MN_windest

sarNie Egg
hey can u post some pics of the actor and actress so we can see wat they look like cause the stories sounds intresting...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
aww sounds interesting! can't wait to see it! lol i wanna be a backgournd character! lol but too bad i live in fresno.