Help! Looking For Old Songs!

ItsMrT

sarNie Egg
Hey, I've been looking for the artists for these 3 songs from Plae Kao (แผลเก่า) for my sister, and was wondering if anyone knows? I can read Thai a little but I'm weak at it, much better at understanding :secret: . She wants the versions from the lakorn, and I thought it would easier to find the songs if I knew who the artists was since I keep stumbling on the wrong versions of the songs. The werid thing is that I found the instrumentals for the songs from the lakorn, but can't find the ones with the singer :scratchhead2: .Thanks again if you can help, and still thanks if you can't for reading this (I guess).

1. ขวัญเรียม (Kwan Riam)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_LpPZlpwgQ

2. ลำนำแผลเก่า (Lum Num Plae Kao)
The song starts near the end (at the 4 minute mark). Sorry if I spoil the ending for anyone. It was the only part I remember the song at. But this lakorn is pretty old so I guess most people probably would've seen it by now, Maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdETQ5XZwhk&list=PL44F59D896A746A24&index=138&feature=plpp_video

3. แสนแสบ (Saen Saeb)
It's the ending song for Plae Kao. It's on the same link as song two (starts at 6:22). Yeah, it sounds like one whole song but it's actually two separate songs.

If you know where I can get the songs that is even better. Thanks again.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
After looking at the names and some searching, I finally think I have the singers down. I don't read Thai very well either. But I gathered that from the first song, it is
กันยารัตน์ กุยสุวรรณ that sings it. Then the second song is both
อภิภู โสรพิมาย and
กันยารัตน์ กุยสุวรรณ. Then the last song is just
อภิภู โสรพิมาย. I could not find the OST by them though :(.

ItsMrT

sarNie Egg
After looking at the names and some searching, I finally think I have the singers down. I don't read Thai very well either. But I gathered that from the first song, it is
กันยารัตน์ กุยสุวรรณ that sings it. Then the second song is both
อภิภู โสรพิมาย and
กันยารัตน์ กุยสุวรรณ. Then the last song is just
อภิภู โสรพิมาย. I could not find the OST by them though :(.
thnx i'll check it out ^^