HELP!!!!gen. vang pao

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
well....does anyone one knows gen vang pao's address or phone..plzz help...i need to the info for a friend...for a project.....plzzz...thankyou...we the hmong should help eacah other....BY THE WAY DID ANYONE GO TO PEPPER'S CONCERT IN MN OR MILL?????IF YES E-MAIL ME AT d2b_the_bomb@yahoo.com AND SEND ME PIXS....OR POsT THEM UP RIGHT HERE....OR MAKE A NEW TOPIC......PLZZZZZZZZ

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
sorry i don't know and if i know i'll help you but sorry i don't...

hope someone else might be able to help you...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
you know it not easy to get personal information from them. because it danger to them. there some people that want the get rife of him. so in not easy.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
d2bnarak said:
well....does anyone one knows gen vang pao's address or phone..plzz help...i need to the info for a friend...for a project.....plzzz...thankyou...we the hmong should help eacah other....BY THE WAY DID ANYONE GO TO PEPPER'S CONCERT IN MN OR MILL?????IF YES E-MAIL ME AT d2b_the_bomb@yahoo.com AND SEND ME PIXS....OR POsT THEM UP RIGHT HERE....OR MAKE A NEW TOPIC......PLZZZZZZZZ
[post="50567"][/post]​
if you want pictures of pepper's concert, go to the thai section

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
d2bnarak said:
[post="50567"][/post]​
d2bnarak,

Finding General Vang Pao's personal home address and/or phone number is not easy. Actually, no "regular" citizen would ever know besides his close people. My Hmong student organization held a Hmong Culture Night and we wanted to invite him. In order to send him an invitation, we had to go through several people since they had connections. Therefore, if you know any elder who may be close to General Vang Pao, I'd advise you to give ask them for help. See, General Vang Pao is this HUGE "star" in our Hmong community. Therefore, like any other American celebrity, you would not know where they live or their phone number. So...GOOD LUCK!!

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
d2bnarak said:
[post="50567"][/post]​

Suddenly, you just ask for General Vang Pao's information. It's confusied, there's NO details whatsoever. Beside, asking someone's information it's not a good idea unless you have a good reason why you want his information.

I don't think no one knows, except people who he can trust. Yeah, there are some of them wanna to get rid of him in the old days, maybe some still do today....who knows..

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
Gen. Vang Pao is like the most amazing guy to us.............no way would anyone expose his house to anyone..........when his son's house got a drive by shooting a couple years ago that was already enough to tell him to keep his personal stuff confidential....i don't think any original hmong person knows where he lives......if you friend hasn't started her project....tell her to change it to a different topic.......she's never going to find out his address......don't you see all those people bodyguarding him during the Green Bay new year?? you're never going to get close enough to him..........

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
thank ypu for every ones comments....well i need it to send him a letter for questions like an interview as primary source for one of my friend's NHD project (NHD stands for national history day) and her theme is Gen Vang Pao Standing Up For the Hmong.....see i come in peace...it would help if i'm able to get a hold of him other than his address...one of me friend-who is the daughter of gen vang pao-....said he is not home because of some new year business in the northern....and she would be more than happy to interview her father for me on tape..but he is out of reach...as if of now....i guess when he comes back my friend's research is dued....so i guess i'll have to live for now....GUYS WISH ME and her GOOD LUCK...IF I or my friend WIN THE COMPETION....AND GET TO GO TO DC....i'm totally braging it all over the place.....

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
hey angie_thip is it just me or that kinda chinese girl last banner on your sign is aom B from gula san suag....... ?cuz if it is...where/how did you get the pix???looks so cooooool......i'm a fan of the boran movies.....dude gula san suag is so in criminating......come on the kid got the wrong guy of the dad...........shoot......