Hearts Series 1 CHAPTER 2 UP

yoopeurtur

sarNie Egg
note: hey i said that i would make a fanfic so i kept my promise. i decided to make a series kind of fanfic. for my series im thinking about keeping the main characters, win and kwan, but just change the story line. Remember it will not be a continuation of the last fanfic.

Hearts Series 1

Starring:
Kwan Usamanee as Funai Panadee
Win Tawin as Toshai Samachai
Tengneung Kritnagan as Ceemae Watna
Best Aticha as Wanee Spilachaz
Weir Sukllowat as Teemae Watna
Gino Chayanin as Sonai Panadee​

Short Preview:
“Where could that pretty lady go?”
-----------------------------------------------
“Funai! Help me!”
“How about this, we both run away together?”
“My name is Funai Panadee. Nice to meet you.”
“Hey, watch it!”
“I’m guessing you don’t know her.”

if i feel like it, i might make a longer preview.
please tell me if you want to read it.

yoopeurtur

sarNie Egg
yeah i know. the preview is very short but i will try to post up the first chapter on Friday since school ends for me on that day. but if i can't i will try to get it up before Monday. who knows? if i am lucky enough i will get it up on before Friday. sorry again for such the short preview so i will tell you some character info.

Funai Panadee [main girl] - a tough girl who is poor. she protects her brother, Sonai. they soon end up running away from someone but why?
Toshai Samachai [main guy] - a rich guy who is also tough, but not as tough as Funai. he ends up running away, but what is his reason?
Ceemae Watna [minor role] - brother of Teemae. he is the total opposite of his brother.
Wanee Spilachaz [minor role] - a rich girl who is very nice, but has an attitude when she meets with someone she doesn't like.
Teemae Watna [bad guy] (sorry for all you Weir lovers, he matched the best in all the traits) - a player who wants
Sonai Panadee [minor role] - brother of Funai. very loyal to her. he tries his best to be gentlemen.

maybe the character info will be updated soon.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
this is interesting. win & kwan runnin' away 2gether lol along with gino too haha, can it get any better than this :D update me, i'm hook on the cast infos

i'm gonna play around with a poster for you, since i'm in the mood for psing today :D

yoopeurtur

sarNie Egg
Here's a prologue for Hearts Series 1
Prologue:
Funai and Sonai were poor living with their kind parents. Funai tried to teach Sonai the rights from the wrongs and helped him more than his parents. One day their parents found a job as servants in the Watna house. Their they met up with Ceemae and Teemae. Ceemae and Teemae both had different personalities. Teemae was a player which every girl desired for just for the money, who thought of Funai as attractive. Ceemae was a kind man, who didn’t really have any feelings for her only that he adored Sonai. One day Teemae said he wanted to get married with Funai, even though they never were together. His parents thought it was a fabulous idea since Funai was a very responsible person. Funai’s parents also thought the idea was great since they could have some money to support Sonai. Since it made Funai’s parents happy, Funai agreed to marry Teemae, but on the wedding day, she didn’t feel comfortable with the idea. So she and Sonai ran away, finding a new life to live.
Toshai was a normal rich guy. He had the looks, the brain, and the girls, even though he never cared for one. One day his parents decided to arrange a marriage for him. They were going to get him married to Wanee Spilachaz, a rich girl who also wasn’t fond of the marriage idea. Sonai didn’t find out about that until the wedding day. Without thinking, he chose to run off and start a new life like how Funai and Sonai did. But what happens when they meet?

yoopeurtur

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1- The Meeting
Church
(Inside)(Near Men’s Bathroom)​

“Hurry up Sonai,” whispered Fuani into the men’s bathroom.
The door then opened as Sonai jumped out.
“I’m ready!” he yelled.
“Shhh, Sonai, not so loud. We have to go.”
Funai and Sonai both picked up their backpacks that were on the ground.

(Dressing Room)​

Teemae was in the dressing room searching for Funai.
“Where could that pretty lady go?” he asked himself with his hands on his hips.
As he scanned the room for Funai, he saw a letter on Funai’s table where she got her makeup and jewelry on. Since he was always easedropping, he took a look into the letter. The letter was about Fuani running away. Teemae slammed the letter on the table and called for people to search for Funai.

(Outside)​

Funai and Sonai walked out of the church.
“Did you pack everything?” Funai asked Sonai.
“I think so,” Sonai answered scratching his head.
“Hey! There’s Funai! Get her!” said a guy with three men behind him.
“Sonai, let’s go!” Funai ordered her brother.
She grabbed his arm and they both ran as fast as they could. Sonai then accidently tripped and fell to his knees. One of the four guys picked him up.
“Funai! Help me!” Sonai yelled.
He then started puching and kicking the guy, but it was no use.
Funai turned around and yelled, “Hey, let go of my brother!”
Funai ran up to the guy and punched him in the face. As the guy let go of Sonai, the other guys came to get Funai. Funai then beated them all up except for one guy. As she swung her arm to punch him, she missed. The guy, who was not at all tired, punched her in the stomach. Funai stopped fighting and fell to the ground. She was in pain as the guy slapped her in the face. Funai tried to stand up, but backed right down. Sonai ran up to her.
“Funai, are you okay?” he asked.
Funai wiped off the blood from her mouth and said, “Yeah, I’m okay.”
“The way you look pretty girl, I don’t think you can even hold up your hand to slap me,” the guy said. “You’re coming with me.”
Then he was about to punch Funai in the face as someone’s hand came in the way and stopped it. In a second, the guy was on the ground. Funai was in shock as Sonai was shaking her.
“Funai! Funai! Are you okay?” he asked.
Funai looked up at Sonai.
“Yeah, Sonai. I’m alright.”
“The way you look now, I don’t think you are okay,” said the guy that beat up the other guy who puched Funai.
Sonai helped Funai up.
“Sonai, let’s go. Teemae might see us,” Fuani said as she and Sonai walked away.
“Wait!” the guy (rescuer) yelled.
Funai turned around.
“What?!”
“How did a girl like you beat up those guys. They are like three times your size. I mean…”
“Thanks for flirting with me, but now I’m on a mission. Goodbye!”
Funai waved her hand in his face and she and Sonai walked away.
The guy then came running toward them. He started to crouch down behind them.
“Hey! What do you think you are doing there?!” Funai asked as she kicked the guy (rescuer) away.
“Shh, someone is looking for me. I’m running away from them,” the guy said.
“Go hide behind some other lady. I’m running away, too and I would be happy not to get caught because of some guy crouching behind me!”
The guy (rescuer) stood up.
“How about this, we both run away together.”
“Never! Why would I run away with a stranger like you?”
“Because, it will be your payback to me since I helped you from getting beaten up. Anyway, I don’t want to see a beautiful girl and her little brother live in poverty.”
“Hey, no one needs your help!”
Funai then turned around and was about to walked away with Sonai until she came up with and idea. She turned back around.
“Hey, how about this. You can stay with us, only if you do whatever I tell you to do. No whining, or grumbling. If you do not obey, I’ll beat you up so hard you wish you never even made the deal with me. Understood?”
Funai then held onto the guy’s (rescuer) collar. The guy (rescuer) smiled.
“No problem. I’ll make sure to obey all your commands.”
He then held up his right hand.
“Then…”
“There’s Funai!” interrupted another guy.
Funai turned and saw it was Teemae and his gang (the people she met earlier).
“Not again.”
She then grabbed Sonai’s hand.
“Let’s go!” she yelled.
They all ran as Teemae and his gang chased them.
“Get my bride!” Teemae yelled.
“Bride?!” the guy (rescuer) asked.
“I’ll tell you the situation later,” Funai answered.
As Fuani, sonai, and the guy (rescuer) turned a corner, Teemae saw a shortcut and took it to get to them faster. Funai, Sonai, and the guy (rescuer) stopped when they saw Teemae.
“Ha, ha, ha. You’re surrounded, Funai. Give it up and just be my wife or else. We’ll have so much fun,” Teemae ordered evilly.
Then one of the gang members grabbed Sonai away from Fuani.
“Funai! Funai! Help me!” Sonai yelled.
Funai then noticed she wasn’t holding onto Sonai’s hand so she turned around seeing one of Teemae’s gang members holding onto him. She looked around again to see if the guy (rescuer) was still there, but he was not.
“That guy! I knew he wasn’t ever going to be helpful at all!” she said under her breath angrily.
The Teemae grabbed her.
“Give it up as I said already!” he yelled smiling villainous.
“Never!” Fuani yelled back as she stomped on Teemae’s foot and punched him from under his chin making him fall backwards.
All the gang members surrounded Funai. Funai stared ar all their determined faces. As they came closer to her, she kicked one of them. She then ran toward the guy she kicked and grabbed him. She threw him into two other gang members. After that, the remaining guy wasn’t focusing, so in less that a minute, he was on the ground. Funai kicked all of them to make sure they couldn’t get up. She brushed her hands, as someone kicked her to the ground. She noticed it was Teemae who kicked her.
“So you think you can beat me, gorgeous?” Teemae said. “Well I’ll show you my moves now.”
He held up a fist. As Teemae was ready to punch Funai, he fell down. Fuani stared down at Teemae wondering what just happened.
“So you thought I ran away, huh,” said a familiar voice.
Funai looked up seeing the guy she met earlier (rescuer) holding Sonai in his arms.
“Stop looking and start moving,” he said.
Funai then started running with them. As they were running the guy (rescuer) told her why he was gone.
“While you beating them up, I ran to get help. No one believed me until I met up with this one old guy. He offered to drive us far away from here. We have to hurry before he leaves without us.”
All of them ran the fastest they could. A few minutes later they saw the old man standing beside a truck.
“Boy, I thought you were just getting your stuff, not more people…well since they’re here, they can come along, too, but two of you have to sit behind in the truck,” the old man said.
The old man then went into his car.
“Sonai, you sit with the man for safety,” Funai said. “I’ll sit with him.”
“Okay Funai, whatever you want,” Sonai said.
The guy (rescuer) helped Sonai next to the old man. Funai and the guy (rescuer) quickly sat behind in the truck. The truck then drove off. The guy (rescuer) sat himself down as Funai asked him a question.
“Hey, before I tell you what to do, what is your name? I don’t even know it,” Funai asked. “I can’t run away with a guy whose name I don’t even know.”
The guy (rescuer) smiled.
“My name is…,” the guy (rescuer) began.
He then sneezed.
“Oh sorry. My name is…,” the guy (rescuer) began again.
The truck then halted since it was a red light. They fell back. Funai and the guy (rescuer) got up.
“Oh sorry again. As I already said my name is…Toshai Somachai. What is yours?”
He then put his hand out for her to shake.
“My name is Funai Panadee. Nice to meet you.”
They shook their hands. A smaller hand then put his hand on top of Funai’s and Toshai’s hand.
“And my name is Sonai Panadee, Funai’s younger brother. Nice to meet you, Toshai.”
Sonai smiled as it made Funai smile. Funai’s smile made Toshai smile.

CHAPTER 2 PREVIEW
“Hey didn’t we see that tree already?”
-----------------------------------------------------------
“We’re lost…”
“Ceemae, go find Funai!”
“Wanee, I want you to go find Toshai so you can get married as fast as possible.”
“Hey, watch it!”
“I’m guessing you don’t know her.”

sorry for the short chapter. this is probably going to be one of the shortest chapters in Hearts Series 1

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
yoopeurutr,
AHEM, sister.
i like this, && i lovee the casts,
Kwan, Win, Tengneung, Weir, Best...
amazing :D
btw, i already know what's gonna happen next.
tsk tsk :p

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
finally i have completed lol
here ya go. i made this especially 4 ur fic. hope u like it.