Have you ever...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, and there's only one person in the world that i trusted the most and she has never betrayed me. My best friend Valerie. :)

Have you ever got locked out of your house and have to sleep outside until your parents came home?

Falada

sarNie Adult
yes, and it's actually good, even though lots of ppl say it's gross

Have you ever want to go to college somewhere that's around the other side of where you live?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, i thought i was the only one who liked frogs. Also, yes, i want to go to college or a university all the way across the world in Thailand.
Have you ever seen or met a thai actor or actress in real life?

Falada

sarNie Adult
I don't really know. I thought I saw one, but I was too young to notice if it is or not, but thinking about it now, I'm getting curious/suspicious. 

Have you ever move to a new state?

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Yep. Born in one state, moved to another, then moved back.

Have you ever eaten durian (the smelly fruit)?

Falada

sarNie Adult
yes, I have one in my front yard. They're really tiny, but taste good.

Have you ever embarrass your friend in class? (LOL, yes I have. I was tickling her, and she farted, loud, too. LOL :D)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA Actually we both embarrassed each other! We doing stupid stuff and both laughed really loud when the class room was quiet. It was so awkward.

Have you ever been to a Laos New Year?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nope.

Have you ever cried in a dream and wake up crying in real life, still feeling the hurt from your dream?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, it happened for a week or so but thank god, I don't have any severe dreams like that anymore :)

Have you ever had a dream about food? :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, i dreamed i was Lin from Sood Sanaeha, but my Kru cook was Mark. He was teaching me how to make chocolates. Just had this dream last night. :)

Have you ever fell for a person you swore you'll dislike your whole life?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I have had crushes on guys that I hate initially hated. lol

Have you ever liked the same guy as your friend and captured his interest before she did?

Falada

sarNie Adult
No. I always mostly stay with my mom, especially if it's a place that I don't know. But I do have dreams about getting lost.

Have you ever have a dream that you can control?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yes. I can change dreams. Stop them. Make things appear. Have super powers like you see in cartoons. I can fly when I want and swim. I can do almost everything that I can't do in real life. Lol

Have you ever wanted to live someone else's life?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, I always want to live famous people's lives. I think it'd be so awesome but then again, I'm happy with what I've got :) I think everyone at some point in their life wants to live someone else's life.

Have you ever mistaken a random person for someone you know?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I have but I always caught myself before talking to that wrong person.

Have you ever wanted to meet a Thai Producer/Director?