Have you ever...

Falada

sarNie Adult
Yes...I hate those kind of people LOL

Have you ever wanted to get rid of something really bad?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Kinda, because sometimes I have hard times and wanted to cry, but I can't because I keep thinking I'm a big girl so I can't need to cry.\

Have you ever thought of killing anyone?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
easy, and simple I asked you have you ever question, and you say whatever, and start another have you ever question>

have you ever been hurt by the person you love?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, actually by one of my super close friends. A best friend for 8 years -.-" Does that count as a person I loved? Lol XD

Have you ever finished a whole lakorn/drama in one day? :)

BTW, fantastic_27, I really love this idea! So neat & fun!~

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yes..Yes I Have..ALLnighting With My Grandmother

Have You Ever..Shipped One team And Realised You Liked Another More

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes.

Lol @huajaikaungtur, I;ve just notice that there was already a thread for this? 

Have you ever had a temptation of a man?

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Yep.... and the pain is not a little -.- LOL

Have you ever got mistaken watching something and then when it comes to a wrong/sexual scene....... someone just happens to walk right in and see and think that your watching p**n.....it just have to comes right out at that moment when someone comes...And then you're be like "it's not like that, dude." LOL (You guys get what I said, right. I mean only if you experienced it before) 

*Still, I don't care because even if someone sees and my intentions are not like what they're thinking, then it's fine with me. Its just them that thinks wrong.*

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Yes.

Have you ever spend more than $100 in one day?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well yes, but more like mark and i, but i looked like kimmy. Lol.

Habe you ever liked someone to the point you decided theres noone else but later find someone else?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nope, I have ever liked someone that much. Usually, it's just a small crush that goes away easily x)

Have you ever been slapped by someone? :O

Falada

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Well yes, but more like mark and i, but i looked like kimmy. Lol.

Habe you ever liked someone to the point you decided theres noone else but later find someone else?

Well yes, right now, too, but I'm still able to control myself and my feelings for him. I don't want to look like I'm crazy over him.

Bieluvr said:
Yes, my brother slaps me, but we fight playfully only.

Have you ever been betrayed?

well, not really. It's just kinda a small betrayal since she didn't know.

But have you ever trust a person to the point where you tell them everything in your life, and they could possibly write about everything about your life?