Have you ever...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Falada said:
no.

Have you ever give up a one in a million chance?
Yes. Was offer a job in a club as a stand up comedy but turn it down b/c parent disapprove of young girl working in night club . I was 18 . Asian parent are no fun lol

Have you ever dance in front of the mirrors, in your room, with your door lock while playing k-pop music.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes but not for k-pop
sarN said:
Yes. Was offer a job in a club as a stand up comedy but turn it down b/c parent disapprove of young girl working in night club . I was 18 . Asian parent are no fun lol

Have you ever dance in front of the mirrors, in your room, with your door lock while playing k-pop music.
 Have you ever wanted to slap someone seriously but just controlled yourself lol 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Yes

have you ever wanted to marry a celebrity?

Yes, but I know that it'll never come true. So I give up on the thought. 

Step said:
Yes but not for k-pop
 Have you ever wanted to slap someone seriously but just controlled yourself lol 

Yes, I have. 

Have you ever called anyone else Mother or Father before that are not your actual parents?

Step

Mrs James Ma
No

Have you ever had a dish your friend prepared which tasted bad just to not make them sad
Falada said:

Have you ever called anyone else Mother or Father before that are not your actual parents?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Step said:
No

Have you ever had a dish your friend prepared which tasted bad just to not make them sad

No, I'm a pretty blunt/honest and straightforward person. 

Have you ever liked your guy friend's best friend?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I jokily said to my baby brother , I will buy his plane ticket to CA & give him spending $ ,he want to see his online gf but the family against it ---- well, he thought I was being sincere and got emotional w/ tear in his eye HAHAHA but I burst his dreams and said I was joking , hell no! He was upset/embarrassed . poor baby,I felt bad then TT

have you ever bit someone ?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes I have. I believe everyone has bit someone before. :)

Have you ever sang a song you have no idea what its talking about?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes. One of the Indian languages song. The lyrics was also wrong

Have you ever wanted to get pregnant with a celebrity?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Yes. One of the Indian languages song. The lyrics was also wrong

Have you ever wanted to get pregnant with a celebrity?
LOL. No I have not, but I dream of. Hahahaha. I don't want to get pregnant with anyone, celebrity or not except for maybe...
Gun Napat, Toey Pongsakorn, or Denkhun Ngamnet LOL. :pervie: :bhehe:

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep over a lakorn?

Step

Mrs James Ma
No. I am not emotional. But I cried recently for MK but not till I sleep lol

Have you ever had a crush or loved your best friend who is a boy?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
No. I am not emotional. But I cried recently for MK but not till I sleep lol

Have you ever had a crush or loved your best friend who is a boy?
Yes I have, but he was gay.
Falada said:
Not really.

Have you ever date you best guy friend?
We pretended to date to see if my crush, who we suspected has feelings for me, will get jealous. LOL.

Have you ever liked someone before you found out they were gay?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Gays are confusing. I did not Know Sam Smith was gay, he does not look like a gay
Bieluvr said:
Yes I have, but he was gay.
We pretended to date to see if my crush, who we suspected has feelings for me, will get jealous. LOL.

Have you ever liked someone before you found out they were gay?

No. We have less gays here.

Have you ever thought of becoming a koo-jing with JMali??  :bhehe:  No need to answer if you dont want :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Gays are confusing. I did not Know Sam Smith was gay, he does not look like a gay

No. We have less gays here.

Have you ever thought of becoming a koo-jing with JMali??  :bhehe:  No need to answer if you dont want :)
Haha. No, but a koo-jin is fine. It was just for fun. :)

Have you ever wanted to be a koo-jin with an actor?