have u seen kob's movie with stefen

chewy_choua

sarNie Egg
Hi guyz i was jux wonder have n e one seen Kob's lakorn with Stefan....the one where she plays as a nurse....well the hmong title is HLUB TIAG YOG TUS NEEG ZOO....have n e one seen it at all....

slee00

sarNie Adult
I have seen the cover but I never watch the Hmong version because they delete too many scenes fromt he original.....so I always watch the Thai original ones. That is my preference.... So I cannot tell u whether they did a good job or not....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I watched it and I can say that it's not that bad. They still cut some parts out but it's not THAT bad compared to other companies. I saw the original and now this one and thank god they translated it cause I sooo wanted to know what all the family talks in the lakorn was about. lol. Anyways...the voices for kob and stephan are good. I like the lady who dubbs for kob. Everybody else is good too...but o man....the one person who's voice is annoying is kob's sister in the lakorn. lol. Anyways....there's 9 parts total in the hmong version.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i've seen the original thai version but not the one hmong pplz dubbed... i'm very picky.. so i don't think i will be interested in watching the dubbed version.... :)

anjos

YM_gurl said:
i've seen the original thai version but not the one hmong pplz dubbed... i'm very picky.. so i don't think i will be interested in watching the dubbed version.... :)
[post="149524"][/post]​

I'm with you gril..... I only watch the original version..... I'm very picky tooo..... or to be right I just dont watch it..... I mean why would I watch it... when I know thai..... anyway.... original one is way better.... this movies is very very goood..... ya should watch it....

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
9 parts!!!!
Wah! Wow...now I wanna see it...
I saw a little of the thai version in the beginning ,but had no cluue what they were saying...:(

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Mee_123 said:
9 parts!!!!
Wah! Wow...now I wanna see it...
I saw a little of the thai version in the beginning ,but had no cluue what they were saying...:(
[post="150212"][/post]​
it's very interesting.you should watch it... it will keep u going.. although,i don't understand Thai either.. barely..only a few words... but i had my mom translate for me.. so yea!! but the ending could have been better...

:p

bugsy

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
it's very interesting.you should watch it... it will keep u going.. although,i don't understand Thai either.. barely..only a few words... but i had my mom translate for me.. so yea!! but the ending could have been better...

:p
[post="150395"][/post]​
I soo agree that the ending could've been better!! I mean...it doesnt have to be a "let's go to the beach and hug and make up" thing but I kinda expected more cause it was such a good lakorn. O wells.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so which version should I get, cause there are two of them...
anyone could advise me, it would be greatly appreciated...
Thank you...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
you gals know what...
everytime, I'm thinking of getting a movie that is dubbed, I always come here and see what all of you think first before purchasing it...
I've become so dependent on you guys...|:)
lol---is that a good thing or bad thing>..?

chewy_choua

sarNie Egg
ohh my god!!!!for those who watch the movie already...can u guyz plz tell me how stephen find out kob sister is using her name...cuz i really want to know how stephen is going to find out the truth...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Mee_123 said:
you gals know what...
everytime, I'm thinking of getting a movie that is dubbed, I always come here and see what all of you think first before purchasing it...
[post="150571"][/post]​
i say.. that's a good thing.. so you'll know what to purchase and what not to purchase...more like a "don't waste $$" cause the dubbing sux.. :)

but it's a bad thing too.. cause we all have our own taste.. maybe i don't like a production that you like..something like that.. so it depends.. i guess...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Mee_123 said:
so which version should I get, cause there are two of them...
anyone could advise me, it would be greatly appreciated...
Thank you...
[post="150569"][/post]​
what there's two version? two production that dubbed this movie?
i didn't know that.. what's the other title... ?

great!
:D i've the original already so i won't be interested.. but i might be
when they put it on rent.. hahaha!!!! :p

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
not sure either, all I know is that there are two companies who dubbed this lakorn...:/

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yea...there are two versions of this lakorn. the one i watched was the longer version (9 parts)....the other one is shorter...although i dont know how many parts exactly. I dont know about you guys but whenever i watch dubbed movies...i try to watch the one that is longer....just so i get to see more scenes. I dont know which one is better when it comes down to dubbing though.

and to chewy_choua....i can tell you..but urmm.....did you want me to tell you here? cause i dont wanna spoil it for anybody. so reply here and i'll know to pm you......or if people dont care...then i'll just say here. lol. Im doing this because i, myself, HATE HATE HATE spoilers...lol. So i dont like it when people tell me what happens. But i'm always glad to tell others what happens. LOL. What a hypocrite...right?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i think it's HLUB TIAG YOG TUS NEEG ZOO. Dont quote me...but im pretty sure. It should be the nicer looking cover.....hahhaha.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Mee_123 said:
you gals know what...
[post="150571"][/post]​
ahaha...i do this too!! i still ahven't seen this lakorn yet i should go buy it!!! :D

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
yep..I'll just have to wait till the next tournament here in WIS...
which won't be for another month...:(

Our "hmong store" over here sucks!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
bugsy said:
i think it's HLUB TIAG YOG TUS NEEG ZOO. Dont quote me...but im pretty sure. It should be the nicer looking cover.....hahhaha.
[post="150844"][/post]​

Thanks Bugsy, do you know which company translates it?