Haus Ntsav tes,(Sucking your love one's blood)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
first of all, sucking other people's blood without testing for HIV and other blood pathogen illness related is bad. If a person's blood is 'contaminated' with HIV or others then the person who has drinked it or touched it with a cut on their skin is also infected too and it's for LIFE. So think about this before you decide to drink someone's blood.

Second, if you really love a person then you don't need blood to show them how much you love them. If you believe that your bf/gf is your true soul-mate then things will work out for themselves without any outside help.

there's a saying that goes "Actions speak louder than words" , but in this case, it's not. It could be a danger to a person's health both mentally and physically.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup!!! for couples who do drink each others blood...

no matter what you do.. ua neeg.. pray.. whatever you do..
he/she will get to you someway or the other.. VERY FREAKY!!! :)

SOMETHING I PLAN NOT TO DO EVER!!! <_<

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ah ha ha! that's hella scary!!! especially if ur love come and hunt you in your next life! i so do not believe in that! i dont care how much you two are in love! heck! get a tatoo with his name instead!!! it's just wrong drinking ur spouses blood! and what if your partner has HIV or sumthing? ah ha ha!!!

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
I think is STPUPID! I will NEVER ever drink anyone's blood. EWW... that just yucky! Young couples in our generations that are doing that are fucken out of their minds. It's a legend...I don't believe it anymore. :wacko:

Kelly

Rella like who's doin it? I mean teens these days are so white-wahsed....I haven't heard about dis for the longest time haha!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just think about how unhygenic it is...and what nekoyuyu said...^_^

And frog....please do not post the same question more than once. I'm sure members saw it the first time you posted it. To answer your question, to delete your post, you can just press the 'delete' button right next to your 'edit' button.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5868/deleteex0.jpg

I don't know if the admins allow regular members to do that, but if not, you can always just edit it and write something in like [deleted]. It's no biggie :D