Hatsune Miku

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Okay, I know that this is in the wrong forum but the Japanese forum isn't as active so I'm putting this in the Hmong forum. All I have to say is, WTF is this!? People actually pay to go to a concert of a graphic singer?! The singer isn't even real! They just use a fricken computer program to do the singing! Aiya, Japan, you guys are so smart but most of the things you guys invent are pointless!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
iono. i just got to say that although japan is advance in technology and anime, BUT their entertainment industry lacks A LOT. their actors/actresses are some of the weakest ever, and their singers aren't all that known worldwide.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
iono. i just got to say that although japan is advance in technology and anime, BUT their entertainment industry lacks A LOT. their actors/actresses are some of the weakest ever, and their singers aren't all that known worldwide.
Agreed, other than their animes, their dramas, movies, and singers aren't even well known compared to the Chinese and Korean entertainment industry.

Mistspyed

sarNie Egg
Really, people, really... you would pay to watch something that is not real. But then again people paid to watch chipmunks sing (also pointless) and 3D concert like the jonas brother. Eh, so it's the equivelant

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Really, people, really... you would pay to watch something that is not real. But then again people paid to watch chipmunks sing (also pointless) and 3D concert like the jonas brother. Eh, so it's the equivelant
-.- Wait, when the Chipmunks sang, was it the movie or an actual concert? *sigh What is the world coming to? smh I'd rather save all that money and go see my BigBang. :D

population1

sarNie Egg
to the op, Japan has a really big industry in animation, and I mean virtually big!!! Wait till you see the abstract works of many Japanese artists. You'd be more like "wtf?!(x3)", but I on the other hand find it all entertaining, and I completely understand them. if you know the culture of Japan by now, you'd be less reluctiant to understand why Japan is a leader in animation and an innovater in technology. maybe, Dr. Michio Kaku can intervene with your opinion. when you really look into it, location is keystone, however, Japanese have ancestral lineage rooting from the center of ancient Asia, what is now call China, when there was a Hmong Kingdom.

population1

sarNie Egg
that's because they don't have the massive population, demographics and waist billions of dollars like hollywood do for movies. all of Asia invested in hard work which is from physical labor, sweat, tears, blood, broken bones, makeup, costume design, etc. rather than CG alone. if you really want to know who the bad actors are, hollywood is filled with many because all they rely on is CG, CGI, SFX, SSFX, editing, etc. comparing the two, when you take out hollywood's reel making with Asia's reel making, hollywood spends trillions of dollars on making movies without substance or elemental attributes while Asia can give all of that with low budget.

population1

sarNie Egg
Agreed, other than their animes, their dramas, movies, and singers aren't even well known compared to the Chinese and Korean entertainment industry.
Japanese animes, dramas, movies, singers, etc. aren't well known because it's not about propaganda. the south koreans jumped into the bandwagon of western culture long before china. now china, is in hot pursuit. tbh, I don't want to hear any pop or hip hop culture that's already century years old in the U.S. before it starts becoming more popularized in a country like south korea. originality is a classic; it ages like fine wine. and believe me, the only chinese sounding like the "mainstream" enterainment industry of the western culture are filled with chinese americans. nothing new, and for the most part, they are all singing covers on youtube.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
people like different things, you don't have to like it or enjoy it...people invent what they want to...im not trying to be rude but you keep saying this is pointless well sweetheart you using ur time to watch and post this is also pointless...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think it's pretty interesting..pointless to others but worth it to others. So I don't mind these kind of stuff. Also Japanese drama/movie/actors/actresses aren't well known b/c the Japanese entertainment really doesn't give a crap about what other people think...they like to do stuff in their own ways, and it's nothing wrong with that. I don't see Japanese desperately trying to get into Korean industry, but I always see Korean entertainment industry trying so hard to get into the Japanese one. Seriously, like having their singers sing in Japanese and it's a must, that's just crazy.