Hate That I Love You | Chapter 8 | 07.21.09 |

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Chapter 4

Oil stood in front of his best friend grave. On the gravestone it said:

Dan Waravech Danuwong
May 16, 1984-August 8, 2007
“The most honest and caring person anyone could ever have known.”

Oil said,” Poeun ruk, I am now starting to take revenge for you. I’m sorry I took too long to get started, but it’s never too late. I promise you Dan, I’m going to make her pay for everything she did to you. Man, you should have never given up your life for this person or for anyone for that matter! Yai Fah, it’s time for you to get what you deserve!”
It was their engagement night, everyone was happy for the both of them. Most of the guests didn’t even know that Oil and Fah were even dating and, no one wouldn’t dare think that Fah would lose her virginity before marriage. For they know that Dao wouldn’t have allowed that. But one person in the crowds knows what really happened and why they were to be engaged. She was very pissed, for she wants Oil for herself. When Fah was alone in her backyard, she walks towards Fah.
Fah was wearing a cream colored Thai outfit and was standing by a bunch of white orchards. She said,” Excuse me, may I please have a word with you?”
Fah turned around and was surprise to see Tangmo in front of her.
Fah said,” Uh sure.”
Tangmo said,” I just wanted to tell you that I know that you and Oil don’t really love each other.”
Fah asked,” Really? And uh what makes you think that?”
Tangmo said,” Because I know Oil, he never was dating anyone. I keep an extra eye on him. If you’re wondering why I’m keeping an eye on him, it is because Oil and I have been seeing each other for the longest time. It’s an on off kind of relationship.”
Fah was like great, now she can get back at Oil for this. She can make the love of his life piss off and then he would be in great depression. But wait, how come she never knew about their little relationship before?
Fah asked,” Really? How come Kwan never told me? Kwan knows everything about Oil, their tight like that. And another thing, how come Oil never mentioned you before?”
Tangmo answered,” That’s only because it was a secret relationship. I didn’t want to be known as the girl who goes from one guy to another. Oil understood.”
Fah was shock, so the rumors were true! Tangmo was with Lift and then went straight to Oil? Just thinking about it made her grossed out. She doesn’t even know if Oil and Tangmo had ever . . . No stop thinking about it Fah!
Tangmo added,” By the way, I saw you coming out of his place that night of Lift’s party. And everyone around here knows how your sister is. It’s kind of obvious that you two are only getting engaged because of that. Oil told me everything; we don’t keep things from each other.”
Now Fah was mad, but she can’t let this whore get in her like that. Fah smiled and said,” I don’t know what you and Oil had before me. What I do know is that he is now my fiancé and I will do anything and everything to keep him like that! Now will you excuse me, I got other things to do than have this conversation with you. Good day.”
As Fah was walking off, Tangmo looked at her from behind. You’ll see yai Fah, Oil will be mine! I’ll let you play with him for a while but what’s mine will ALWAYS be mine!​

n_naruk

Chapter 5

Fah was furious! I mean how could he have been with that bitch and yet slept with her! Ugh! Fah feels dirty now; she wants nothing more but to get out of this outfit and away from HIM! Just as Fah opened her bedroom door, someone pushed her inside her room and shut the door behind them. Fah quickly turned around to see that it was Oil who had done it.
Fah asked,” What the hell are you doing in my room?! Get out!”
Oil smirked and said,” What? I can’t come into my fiancé room? You’ve been in mine. And I know you like the feel of my bed as well.”
Fah was pissed, first the bitch and now the asshole. Fah exclaimed,” Get out! What do you really want Oil? I know you don’t love me like you told my sister! Tell me, what is it that you want from me?”
Oil moved closer to Fah, who was now at the edge of her bed trying not to fall back onto the bed.
Oil smiled and said,” But honey, if I tell you, it wouldn’t be fun!”
Fah pushed him away but Oil grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her closer to him. Their lips were only inches away from each other.
Oil said,” Being in this position reminds me of what had happened that night. I can smell your sweet scent, now I want to taste it!”
After the last words Oil kissed Fah rough with possession. Fah tried to push Oil away from her but it was useless, his strength was much greater. So then Fah stomped on his shoes with her heels. This works for Oil immediately let go of Fah and so Fah took this chance to get out of the room. Oil followed her right away, only to see that Fah was in the arms of another man.
The guy asked,” Are you ok? What’s going on?”
Oil replied,” Hey Rome, nothing we were just playing tag. I see you caught my fiancé.”
Rome quickly let go of Fah.
Rome said,” Oh! Sorry! I was just looking for the bathroom and I bumped into her.”
Fah looked at Rome and thought how can a handsome guy like him be friends with that asshole?! Oil on the other hand didn’t like how Fah was looking at Rome so he pulled Fah closer to him. Fah moved a little for she felt uncomfortable being next to Oil.
Fah said,” If you’re looking for the bathroom, it’s down the hall first door to the left.”
Rome smiled his handsome smile and said,” Thanks.” As he was walking away Fah's heart started to melt for even his butt was good to look at.
Oil looked at Fah who was still looking at Rome who had finally gone into the bathroom.
Oil, who was still holding onto Fah dragged her into her room and this time locked the door.
Oil furiously said,” Even when you’re engaged with me you still look at other guys!”
Fah argued back,” Don’t forget, this engagement was only yours doing! I was force into it!”
Oil moved closer to Fah and hold on to her very quickly, Fah didn’t get a chance to push him away. He leaned in on her so the both of them fell on the bed, Oil on top.
Oil said,” No matter what; you’re still known as my fiancé. I will not tolerate having rumors going around that my fiancé is seeing other guys!”
Fah who was now more furious than ever said,” I’m not seeing anyone! And if I was, I wouldn’t keep my relationship with anyone a secret like someone over here!”
Oil was confused and asked,” What are you talking about?”
Fah replied,” Oh don’t act like you're stupid! I already know that you and Tangmo have something going on! She told me herself!”
Oil said,” I don’t know what she said about me and her being together but the truth is I barely know the girl. We see each other at events and party and stuff, but that’s just it!”
Fah said,” You can say whatever you like because you’re the guy! Girls can loose their reputation and people be talking.”
Oil asked,” Who is talking? Tangmo and I don’t have anything with each other!”
Fah said,” Whatever, can you please get off of me now?”
Oil smiled and said,” I kind of like this position.”
Oil leaned in closer to Fah and was about to give her another kiss when someone knocked on the door.
Fah quickly took this opportunity to shove Oil to the side and went to open the door.
It was Kwan, Kwan was a little surprise to see Oil on the bed.
Kwan asked,” Am I interrupting anything?”
Fah said,” No!”
Oil said,” Yes.”
This of course made Kwan laughed and said,” Well either way P’Dao said to go downstairs the photographer is ready to take more pictures!”
Fah looked at Oil who was now off the bed and was behind Fah.
Oil said,” Ladies first.”
Fah just rolled her eyes as Kwan was heading downstairs. Before Fah took another step Oil grabbed Fah’s arm and said,” I still need to talk to you . . . about someone.”
Fah just glared at him and kept on walking down the stairs. Oil kept looking at her from behind and was wondering how she would feel if he talks about Dan. He can’t wait to torment her. Oh how fun that will be!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
why did you stop there....oh my...it was dan :( and rome :drool: what a hard choice....ooOoOo kiss from oil *faint...and kwan knocked on the door, ruining the moment...

n_naruk

Lmao! Prolly Fah! Hahaha!
Well, I kinda hope that maybe after this fic, you'll grow into liking Oil.
Even tho I kinda doubt that you would.
Knowing you, mai chaup gaw mai mee taang jaa pai chaup det kaat!

n_naruk

OMB! But I can't believed that Thounoy made Dan's character died! Makes me sad :(
Thounoy, you're so evil!

n_naruk

P.S. We're so sorry for the super slow update! The author Thounoy was on a break from writing. A VERY LONG BREAK. Four months was it? Lol. But I finally got her lazy butt to write today. Lmao! So here's the latest update. ENJOY :)

Chapter 6

After everyone left Dao excused herself and told Fah to walk Oil to his car. Once Dao went upstairs Fah turned to Oil and said,” You know where your car is, I don’t think I should “show” you where it’s at do I?” Fah was about to head upstairs but Oil grabbed her arm and pulled her to the back yard. Oil released Fah and said,” Remember I still got some stuff to talk to you about.” Fah was tired and wanted to be left alone. Fah said,” Fine hurry up and tell me. I’m really tired and want to rest.” Oil said,” Lets see if you can rest after this. Do you remember a guy name Dan?” Fah looked confused and asked,” Dan who?” Oil said,” Dan Waravech Danuwong.” With that said Fahs’ face turned white like snow. Oil saw that Fah’s face was shocked and asked,” So you know him then?” Fah quickly said,” No, why would you say that?” Oil said,” uh maybe by your facial expression?” Fah asked,” So why did you ask if I knew this guy or not?” Oil said,” Well, Dan was one of my best buddy. If he wasn’t dead he would’ve been my best man at our wedding. Funny thing is though, he had mention about you.” Fah looked at Oil straight in the eyes and her eyes were full of sorrow. Oil continued,” But I guess it could’ve been a different person who happens to have the same name as you. Sorry to have bothered you.” With that said Oil walked towards his car, leaving Fah to herself.

Flashback

-Hua Hin-

Two teenagers were walking on the beach together holding hands. Fah looked out over the seas while Dan was staring at her with those big dark brown eyes no one can resist. Fah smiled at Dan and asked,” What are you staring at? Stop it!” Dan smiled his cheesy smile and said,” I’m looking at the most beautiful girl ever! You know, Fah, you look so beautiful in the sunset.” This made Fah blush and then she playfully punch him and said,” P’Dan bah!” Dan smiled even wider and said,” What? It’s true! Fah you got no idea how much you make me so happy!” Fah smiled faded and then she asked,” If I make you so happy then why are you leaving me to go to England?” Dan smiled also faded, he put both his hands on Fah’s shoulder and said,” You know I don’t have control over that. After graduation my parents want me to continue my studies over seas. But don’t worry I promise I’ll hurry up and graduate over there and come back here to propose to you!” Fah said,” Don’t make promises you can’t keep! You know how I feel about people not keeping their words.” Dan protested and said,” But I know I can keep my words!” Fah turned away from Dan and then said,” What if you meet someone who you truly love over there? Then what will I do? I don’t want to hang on to your words and then find out later that your words mean nothing at all. I would rather us leaving as friends and then when the time comes we’ll see from there.” Dan wrapped his arms around Fah’s waist and leaned his head on her shoulder. They were both silence and stared out into the sea and watched the sunset go down together.

At this time Dan has been in England for a good 2 years, Dan and Fah had been writing to each other every single week. But then one day letters from Dan stop coming in. Although his letters stop coming, Fah still continues to write to Dan, but after 4 months of writing and no returns mail Fah decided that it was useless. She then decided to write one final letter to Dan:

Dear Dan,

I don’t know what had happened with you not writing me back. I don’t see how hard it is not telling me what on earth happened to you. But I have waited way too long for you to explain yourself and now it’s just too late. Have fun with your new life out there and don’t ever come back and see me again! And if we see each other on the street, please don’t come up to me and I will do the same as well. I want this to be our last connection with each other. No more us, no more us being friends. It’s just going to be hard for us to continuing being friends towards each other.
Good bye forever . . .

♥Saifah♥

End of Flashback

Fah was still standing in her backyard when Oil left. Tears rolled down her cheeks so easily. Fah decided to go upstairs and take a shower. While she was in the shower, she stood there thinking how she and Dan end on bad terms. Now when she heard of him again she finds out that he had passed away. But how and when did he pass away? Why hasn’t anyone say anything to her about it? Fah felt even more heart broken then when she found out that P’Ken has a girlfriend. Not only heart broken but also lost. She felt like drowning herself in her bathtub.​

n_naruk

Lol. I know right! Thanks to my brilliant idea of writing mission today! Or else she wouldn't even bother with it! Lmao!

Anyways, I just now read the story after I posted it up. I gotta say when I read this part Now when she heard of him again she finds out that he had passed away. But how and when did he pass away? Why hasn’t anyone say anything to her about it? my eyes got teary! :lmao:

She had to leave it on a cliffhanger!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
did fah really cause dan to die or something happen to him making oil think that it was caused by fah. afterall, oil was just pretending to have love her only to get revenge on her. bad, bad cutie Oil. I'm sure he will regret when he knows that fah is not the cause of dan's death and he will slowly fall in love with her. i wonder how fah will fall for oil after all kinds of thing were say about him and tangmo and she knows that he knows about dan. Gosh, this is twisting, can't wait for more information. Oil is such a cutie. Cute in person and in lakorns. Thanks.

Saifah

bite me x___
CLiFFHANGER!! GOSH!!

WHAT DiD i DO TO DAN DUDE!! FRiCKiN THOUNOY!!
GRR!! FRiCKiNG OiL!!

n_naruk

Chapter 7

The next morning Dao tried waking up Fah by knocking on her bedroom door. Dao shouted,” Fah I know that you’re tired from yesterday but sleeping for a long time like this isn’t good you know! Yai Fah!” Still there was no response, which was unusual for if Dao had said ‘Yai Fah’ Fah would usually respond back. Dao got worried so she decided to go downstairs to get the spare key. At the same time Oil walked in the front door and saw that Dao was rushing to go back upstairs. Oil asked,” P’Dao; what’s going on?” Dao said,” I don’t know Fah wouldn’t respond. I got the spare key to open her bedroom door.” With that said they both rush upstairs. Once they got the door open they saw that Fah was still in bed. Dao rushed to her bed and tried to wake her up. Dao said,” Fah, wake up. Hunnie it’s late. Fah-“ Dao stop mid-sentence for she was shaking Fah and notice that Fah was burning hot! Dao said,” Oil take Fah to the hospital immediately! She’s burning hot!” Oil quickly did exactly what Dao said.

It took them about 25 min. to get to the hospital, once they got there Fah was taken into the emergency room. While Oil and Dao were waiting for the doctor, Oil asked,” Fah seemed ok yesterday, what happened P’Dao?” Dao was looking at Oil with a worried look and said,” I don’t know, I was hoping you would give me an answer. After you left I heard Fah in the shower for the longest time ever. For more than half an hour I believe and then I just kind of dose off to sleep.” Oil looked at Dao and didn’t want to say anything about their little conversation last night. Oil said,” I guess she was just tired and took too long of a shower which caused her to be sick.” Just at that moment the doctor came out. Dao asked,” Doctor how is my sister?” The doctor said,” She’s doing well right now. I just put some more salt water in her blood system, it seems like she was dehydrating. Her temperature had come down as well. The patient seems to be having some kind of stress going on; I suggest she needs lots of rest. Don’t put anymore stress on her, or else she might end up back here again.” Dao looked at Oil to the doctor. Dao then said,” Thank you doctor, how long does she have to stay in the hospital?” The doctor said,” As soon as she can eat again, then she can leave.” Then the doctor left. Dao turned towards Oil and said,” I hope I didn’t make a bad choice to allow you to be part of our family, Mr. Oil Thana.” Oil said,” I promise you that my feelings for Fah is honest and truthful. I’m truly and deeply am in love with her. I just wish I can get a chance to be with her, just the two of us with no one else to distract us. May I suggest I bring her to my lake house in Pattaya? That way she can rest and not let other things to bother her and for me and her to get to know each other a little bit more.” Dao looked at Oil and can see that Oil really wanted Fah to get better and thought that since they are engaged, why not? Dao said,” I guess you have a point there. And it would be relaxing to see the sea and the nice warm breeze pass you by. How long do you expect to be there?” Oil replied,” As long as it take for us to be comfortable with each other.” Dao hesitated for a moment and then said,” I guess that sounds fair.”

~A couple of days later~

Oil and Fah was at Oil’s lake house, at first Fah refuse to leave her house. Fah was determined to stay put where she was. But Fah can see that her sister was very worried about her, so Fah gave in.
Fah was sitting in the backyard of the lake house facing the ocean view; when Oil came by her. Oil sat down next to her and asked,” How are you feeling so far?” Fah answered without looking at him,” I would be better off in my room at my own house.” Oil shrugged and said,” I thought some fresh clean air would help with your stress or whatever problems you might had endure.” This time Fah looked at Oil who was staring out into the sea. Fah said,” The only problem I have is you; obviously you won’t go away so I guess I just have to deal with it.” Oil turn to look at Fah and questioned her,” Are you sure about that?” Fah gave Oil a questioned look and asked,” What do you mean by that?!” Oil stood up and replied,” Oh nothing, it’s just that I think it’s kind of odd how you became ill after I have mention Dan’s name, that’s all.” With that Oil walked out onto the beach area. Fah looked at him as he walked out and thought to herself that Oil knows that she knows who Dan was. And was wondering; what is the purpose of everything. Oh how she wish that Dan was with her instead of this pathetic person. Why had things gone from bad to worst? Fah decided to go upstairs to her room and got out a picture of her and Dan together. She missed those days when her life was worth living.

As Oil was walking along the beach and was thinking to himself, he knew that the reason why Fah was sick was because of the thought of Dan. Before he had mention about Dan Fah seemed fine to him. Oil smiled to himself, some of his revenge plot was forming. Just then Oil heard someone calling him name. Oil turned around and found Tangmo right in front of him. Oil smiled and said,” Hey Tangmo, how did you get here?” Tangmo smiled her sweetest smile and said,” I’m here on vacation with my cousin, you know P’Rome.” Oil asked,” Oh Rome is here too? Great! Why won’t you and Rome come over for dinner tonight?” Tangmo said,” Great! I’ll just give him a call and tell him to meet at your lake house. So, uh, where’s your fiancé?” Oil replied,” She’s resting at the house.” Tangmo asked,” Can I go visit her? I didn’t bring anything, I hope she doesn’t mind.” Oil said,” I’m sure she won’t, I bet you she’ll be happy to have some company over. Come on let’s go.” As they were walking, Tangmo had a grin on her face and was thinking; yeah she’ll be happy alright to see me. I know I will.

Once they reached the house, Oil told Tangmo to wait in the living room while he goes get Fah. Fah was out in the balcony looking over the ocean. She knew that Tangmo was with Oil. Oil knocked on Fah’s room and walked right in. Oil said,” Someone’s here to see you, she’s waiting downstairs.” Fah turned around and asked,” Are you sure she’s here to see me not you?” Oil smiled and asked,” Are we being jealous here?” Fah replied,” Yeah, in you’re dreams. I don’t like her. I’m not going downstairs to see someone who is being two faced with me.” Oil looked confused and said,” I don’t know what you two have with each other, but it’s very rude to not go see your guest once they intentionally wanted to come see how you are doing.” Fah knew he was right, even though Fah hates Tangmo’s guts, but she guess she’s just going to have to endure it. Fah slowly followed Oil out the door.
Tangmo was sitting and smiling on the couch when Oil and Fah came downstairs. Tangmo said,” I just got off the phone with P’Rome and he said that he’ll be here shortly.” Oil smiled and said,” Thank you Tangmo. Fah ja, Tangmo and Rome are having dinner with us tonight.” Fah was like oh great, more people she doesn’t want to spend time with. But wait, did he say Rome? The guy from the engagement ceremony? That made Fah smiled a little. Oil looked at Fah and was thinking why is she smiling? Before Oil could ask Fah anything, the door bell rang. Oil said,” I got it.”
It was Rome; Fah looked at Rome and smiled again. Tangmo saw this and she too smiled. Oil said,” Hey aii Rome! Come in dude, so what are you and Tangmo doing here?” Rome walked in. He saw Fah and smiled at her; Rome replied,” Business, I have a meeting with one of the share holder. As for Tangmo, she just wanted to tag along. I got no idea why.” Tangmo cut in and said,” I just wanted to relax and see the nice beautiful view of the ocean. Why? Is that wrong now a day?” Rome said,” No, but of course not my dear lovely cousin! So how are you feeling Fah? You seemed awfully quiet tonight.” Fah looked up and said,” I’m getting better, thank you for asking.” Oil took this opportunity to make Fah feel even worse. Oil asked,” Hey Rome, remember Dan Dude?” Oil took a glance at Fah; whose face looks worst than ever. Rome said,” Yeah; what about him?” Oil said,” Man, it’s too bad he had to past away. I really miss him dude. He should’ve been the best man at my wedding.” Rome replied,” Well, what can we do? He’s gone and can never return. I just wish why he did what he did.” Fah was even more curious and asked,” What did he do?” Rome answered,” He . . . committed suicide. No one knows why and for what reason. There was no good bye letter or anything, he didn’t have anything problems with anyone. The police were stomped and the case was close. They decided that he was depressed and committed suicide.” Oil added,” Which in my case I don’t think he was depressed enough to do such thing unless someone had pushed him to it.” Oil was looking straight at Fah with cold eyes. Tangmo said,” Uh; I think we should talk about something more cheerful. I don’t like the atmosphere that you guys are creating.” Oil stood up and said,” I agree, sorry to have brought it up. I just miss the guy.” Oil looked down at Fah and saw that she was also upset about the whole conversation. They all had dinner, Fah notice that Tangmo was being extra close to Oil. Fah didn’t like it for some reason. Not because Tangmo was really close to him but because Oil was enjoying it. Fah was always giving them the evil eyes. But Rome was also getting close to Fah. Fah decided to get close to Rome just so it can piss off Oil, she knows that it will too.
When it was time for Rome and Tangmo to leave, Fah and Oil walked them to the door. Oil said,” Thanks for coming over for dinner you guys. We both really enjoy your company tonight,” Tangmo said,” No problem P’Oil! I really enjoyed myself here as well!” Rome said,” Hey man, thanks for inviting us. I enjoyed myself as well. It was Nice meeting up with you again, Fah.” Fah smiled and said,” It was really great meeting up with you again too.” Oil gave Fah a look. Oil said,” Ok see you guys later.” And they left. Fah turned around to go upstairs, Oil followed right behind her and said,” What was that all about?” Fah was on top of the stairs and turned around to face Oil and asked,” What are you talking about?” Before Oil could reply back Fah had turned to walk towards her room. Oil said,” I saw you flirting with Rome, don’t think I didn’t see it.” They were now in Fah’s room and Oil closed the door behind him. Fah said,” Oh me? What about you? I saw you flirting with Tangmo don’t think I didn’t see that!” Oil smiled and said,” Am I seeing a little jealousy here?” Fah said,” Huh! Yeah right! Don’t you wish that! Look! Don’t try to change the subject.” Oil said,” Who changed the subject? You did. Look I don’t like the way you and Rome were looking and talking at each other. Don’t forget, you’re my fiancé!” Oil step closer to Fah, so close that Fah almost fall down on the bed. Fah looked straight at Oil and said,” As if you and Tangmo weren’t being too close to each other as well. If you and Tangmo can be close and cuddly then why can’t I?” Oil was now getting furious with Fah. They gave each other cold hard stares and they were only inches from each other lips.​

Saifah

bite me x___
OHHH SO iNTENSE!! OiL iS JEALOUS!! HAHA

AWW WHY DiD DAN COMMiTTED SUiCIDE?? i WOULD MARRY HiM!!
i HATE OiL'S GUTS AND TANGMO!! GRR THOUNOY DiD iT AGAiN!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
why did it stop right there??? Oil is too cruel to Fah, he doesn't even know the whole truth. tsk tsk. I wouldn't mind have Rome over for dinner :D heehee

thanks for posting, I was wondering where the updates were since you two were have a ff writing day.

n_naruk

OHHH SO iNTENSE!! OiL iS JEALOUS!! HAHA

AWW WHY DiD DAN COMMiTTED SUiCIDE?? i WOULD MARRY HiM!!
i HATE OiL'S GUTS AND TANGMO!! GRR THOUNOY DiD iT AGAiN!!
Omg, I knew you would react like that since you dont like both Oil and Tangmo. Grr, I wish I could tell you why Dan commited suicide. But I can't. Thounoy won't spoiled a bit for me! Gotta wait til next weekend to know what happens next...