Hate That I Love You | Chapter 8 | 07.21.09 |

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol. Talk to her. She was like "LOL" hahaha. No update as of right now. She's been quite busy lately. And Yesterday was the first time I saw her in 2 weeks!

NightMaiden

sarNie Egg
Totally awesum Story please please update soon.............Its soooooooo addictive.......can't wait to find out what happens Next...

Saifah

bite me x___
-*End OF Flashback*-

Oil waited for P’Dao to say something before he continued.
Oil said,” I would like to take responsibility of Fah for what I did. I know what I did was senseless and wrong. But I would like you to know that I truly love your younger sister with all my heart. I just never got the chance to prove it to her and now she probably wants to kill me.”

P’Dao looked deep into Oil’s eyes and she could tell that he was very truly madly in love with Fah. But the question was how, why, and when? Dao decided to give this young man a chance.
P’Dao said,” I don’t know who you are. You came into my life and my sister life and you have turned our worlds upside down in an instant. But for some reason I believe you and for some reason I trust you. Don’t ask me why, don’t ask me how, I just do. But I would like that you and Fah only get engaged first. Then maybe after a year or two, after you two have truly understood one another, shall you two get married.”
Oil smiled and said,” Thank you for understanding me. And I shall wait until Fah loves me as much as I truly love her.”
After hearing that, P’Dao finally smiled with relief.
But deep inside Oil was happier that now he has control of the game. He can finally get revenge for his friend’s death. The suicide death, that was caused by this young but beautiful lady, Fah.
It took a long time before Fah finally agreed to engage with Oil. She truly hates the man, hates him for ruining her life, hate him for all the troubles he had caused her. Fah just doesn’t have any words to describe how much she hates his guts! It was a good thing that she doesn’t live with him yet or else she would probably commit a crime without regretting it too!
P’Dao seemed more into the engagement than Fah. Fah felt like she was only living with only her body and not her heart. Her heart seems to have disappeared and was no where to be found. Finally P’Dao was getting fed up with Fah and said,” Look Fah, this is YOUR engagement! Try to at least act happy!”
Fah argued back saying,” An engagement that I am not happy to have!”
P’Dao snapped back and said,” Well that is not my problem Fah! YOU made the mistake that night to drink and now you have to face the consciences! Deal with it! I can only raise your body not your mind!” With that P’ Dao slammed the door behind her. Leaving Fah weeping by herself, Fah knew that she had made her sister disappointed in her. Fah didn’t mean to, it was HIS fault! He was the one to blame for this mess! Fah swear she’ll get him back! For the pain he caused for her sister and for her!​

shachibasha

psychotic
wow didnt see the revenge coming from oil! i thought he always loved her but 0.o its was all a game?! ^^ awesome cant wait for more