Hate That I Love You | Chapter 8 | 07.21.09 |

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ok, so on the poster will only be Oil and Fah right? Cus Thounoy is thinking of having Lift and Kwan as the 2nd couple but she's not sure yet....

n_naruk

sure why not its your choice
Hmm...maybe you can do one with just oil and fah and the other one with all four of them? please do PM them to me when you're done. I just wanna have thounoy look at them first and see what she thinks....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ah, Kaew Lom Phet....I'm so in love with that! Son is a hottie hot hot!!<3333
i know...son :drool: i can't until monday

you are all so funny..just reading what you wrote to each other makes me laugh :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
-Son :drool: I'm like dying waiting for the next episode!
-The author of this story said the same thing "LMAO" Hahaha!

Just take your time naa. No rush and thanks so much!
i think if son ever ripped off his shirt in Kaew Lom Phet...i would just faint, then he can give me CPR :loool:
he's going to be on my 2008 list of memorable things <3

n_naruk

i think if son ever ripped off his shirt in Kaew Lom Phet...i would just faint, then he can give me CPR :loool:
he's going to be on my 2008 list of memorable things <3
OMB! I'm there with you! Just seeing him taking out his polo shirt(the first scene where he and wiew met) OMB! My whole body was like melting!!!! :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ uh huh...i would have been just like wiew, i wouldn't be able to stay in character either...when he took off his shirt and came so close to her...then she got to touch his chest *OH i'm soooo jealous..and in your signature, son is holding her....oohhh

n_naruk

^ uh huh...i would have been just like wiew, i wouldn't be able to stay in character either...when he took off his shirt and came so close to her...then she got to touch his chest *OH i'm soooo jealous..and in your signature, son is holding her....oohhh
Oh gosh! I'm like dying right now just talking about him :drool:
I say I should tell me to write a story with him and Wiew now! They're so cute together!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oh gosh! I'm like dying right now just talking about him :drool:
I say I should tell me to write a story with him and Wiew now! They're so cute together!
you should write a story about him and wiew..that would be totally awesome....

n_naruk

Thounoy said she'll be taking a break from writing this. Which makes me mad cus I wanna read more! As for how long the break is going to be...she said she don't know...she has other fanfictions to write as well besides this one...