----------
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4-Chapter 7
Chapter 8
----------

Chapter 1

The room was dark; two people were lying in bed. One was heavily sleeping, the other was silently crying. She was upset, furious, mad, and wanted revenge on the person who was sleeping next to her. She hated him, hated him with all her guts. She promises to herself that she would NEVER EVER forgive him for this. She quietly got up with out disturbing him or waking him up, and got dress. She left the room and walked out of the building. What she didn’t know was, someone saw her leaving the room.

Fah opens the door to her house where she shared with her older sister. It has always been the two of them ever since their parents died in a car accident 7 yrs. ago. Her sister was always on her case about everything. Which really annoys Fah because Fah is 25 already, her sister always treats her like she’s still a teenager.
Once Fah walked in, her older sister, Dao, was already waiting for her. Dao turned on the light. Dao demanded,” Where have you been? Do you know what time it is? It’s 2:30 in the freakin’ morning Fah!”
Fah replied,” Yes P’Dao, Fah roo. Can you stop treating me like I’m a kid?!”
Dao answered,” I will when you stop acting like one! Now answer my questions! I have called all of your friends and they all said you left with a guy. Who is this guy? Do I know him? Who are his parents? And why did you leave with him instead of with Noy like you said you were?”
Fah got so irritated and just stormed upstairs to her room leaving her sister yelling in the front foyer. Fah didn’t need that at that point. She already had too much to think about, like the *ss hole who just f*cked up her life tonight!

The next morning Fah woke up to the sound of arguments from downstairs. She decided to get up and see what all the commotion was about. Fah couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The guy from last night was at her front door arguing with her sister.
Dao said,” I refuse to believe it! My little sister has more dignity than that! She wouldn’t just go to someone’s condo and sleep with them! Sorry Mr. Oil Thana, but your story sounds foolish!”
Oil looked up and saw Fah standing on top of the stairs. Oil added,” Then why won’t you ask her yourself where she was last night and why she came home late?”

Dao turned around and looked at Fah. Fah was speechless; she didn’t expect this at all. She hated him even more than last night; she didn’t even think that was possible. She didn’t think she could hate anyone as much as she hates this guy. Fah walked downstairs towards them, she avoided her sister’s glare. She looked straight at Oil. And “SMACK” Fah slapped Oil across the face.
Fah asked,” What? Last night was not enough for you? You had to come over and torture me even more? You freakin’ asshole!”
A tear form itself in Fah’s eyes and rolled down on her cheek.
Dao exclaimed,” So it is true! Fah-“
Before Dao could finish what she was going to say, Fah pushed Oil out the door and slammed it in his face. Then Fah ran upstairs to her room and cried silently to herself. Dao was in shock, she didn’t know what to do. She thought she had raised her little sister a little better than this. She felt like she had let her parents down. Dao opened the door hoping to catch up with Oil and was surprised to still see Oil waiting at the front door.

Dao said,” I thought you left already.”
Oil replied,” I know you wanted to discuss of what had happened last night.”
Dao said,” Please, come in. It’s going to be long.”
Oil followed her to the living room. Once they were settled Dao asked,” Now, can you please tell me what had happened last night?”
Oil answered,” I know what I did was wrong, and yes it’s my fault that she lost her innocent.”
With those words Dao was getting really mad. But she kept her cool and had let him continue.
Oil looked at Dao to see if she had anything to say, he then continued,” We were both at my friend Lift’s surprise birthday party . . .

-*FASHBACK*-

It was 5:30pm at Lift’s surprise party. Everyone was waiting for Lift to return from the mall with Oil. They all made Oil take Lift out cause they were best buddies. Kwan shouted,”Ok everyone, P’Oil just text me and said that they’re around the corner!” Kwan is one of Fah’s best friends, and also the cousin of Oil. Everyone started hiding and turned off all the lights in the house. Five minutes later two people walked in the house and everyone shouted “SURPRISE!” Oil turned on the light and everyone found Lift on the floor very surprised. Lift said surprisingly,” Holy crap! You guys almost gave me a heart attack!” Every one laughed and started to move around. Someone turned on the music and some people started dancing. Oil notice that Fah was by the kitchen counter, eating some of the snacks. He decided to walk towards her when Tangmo cut him off guard. Tangmo said,”P’Oil!”

Oil took his eyes off of Fah and smiled at Tangmo. Oil said,” Hey Tangmo, what’s up?”
Tangmo smiled and replied,” You did a great job of keeping P’Lift clueless all day!”
Oil smiled and said,” It was nothing, Lift is pretty gullible!” As they were talking and laughing, Kwan gave out a disgusting look. Fah noticed and asked,” What’s wrong with you? Aren’t you having fun? After all it is your idea for the surprise party.”
Kwan answered,” Yeah I’m having fun. I just don’t like the fact that ee nai Tangmo is all over my cousin! Gosh I just hate that B*TCH!”
Fah was confused and asked,” Why? What did she ever do to you?”
Kwan answered with hatred in her voice,” Because she’s a two face lying b*tch! She used P’Lift just to get to P’Oil! Yet they both don’t know that! Even when everyone tries telling them, both P’Oil and P’Lift just all didn’t believe it and that they were all friends regardless!”

Fah looked at Oil and Tangmo, thinking what a stupid whore and a dumb ass guy! Thank goodness she didn’t know Oil personally. Oil and Fah weren’t close, but would usually see each other at parties and events. But what Fah didn’t know was, since the beginning Oil had been secretly crushing on Fah. He didn’t know when or how but his feelings for her grew each time they see each other. It was just something about Fah that he couldn’t comprehend.
Fah knew she shouldn’t judge people just by what others say, but something about that Oil guy gave her the creeps. She had a bad vibe about him since she first saw him with Kwan. She was just thinking how the hell Kwan became related with this guy?! Suddenly Kwan interrupted her thoughts and said,” Come on Fah, I don’t want to look at that whore any longer. Let’s go downstairs!” Just as they were about to go downstairs, P’Lift stopped them.
Lift said,” Diew garn!”
Kwan and Fah both turned around and smiled a Lift and asked,” Yes?”
Lift said,” Don’t you ‘yes?’ me! Yai Kwan! People are telling me that you’re the reason as to why I almost die today!”
Kwan blushed and said,” Maybe . . . why?”
Lift grabbed Kwan’s arm and pulled her to the side.

As they were talking someone came up behind Fahand covered her eyes with his hands.
Fah smiled and said,” P’Ken!”
The person let go and asked,” How did you know it was me?”
Fah turned around and gave Ken a very big and cheesy smile. Fah had always had a huge crush on Ken since they first met 10 yrs. ago. But Fah never dare tell Ken how she had felt about him.
Fah replied back,” Who else would do that to me?”
Ken smiled at Fah and asked,” So, how’s the party so far? Everything o.k.?”
Fah said,” Yeah, except for the fact that P’Lift seems furious with Kwan.”

As they were talking away, Oil notice how happy Fah was with Ken. He couldn’t help but feel jealous. He didn’t like the fact that other guys could make her smile like that. He wanted to be the only guy who can make her smile and laugh and everything she wants happens.
Ken asked,” Why would he be furious with the surprise planner?”
Fah smiled and said,” Because it almost killed him.”
Ken said,” I want you to meet someone!”
Fah looked confused and asked,” Who is it?”
Then a very beautiful lady walked into the kitchen. Ken waved to the lady and she walked towards them.
Ken introduced the lady to Fah,” Fah krup, this is Ann, my girlfriend.”
Just right then and there it felt like someone had taken her heart and threw it against the all and then stomped on it over and over again.​

Saifah

bite me x___
YES YOU CAN AND DiD YOU KNOW iM THE MAiN CHARACTER SAiFAH? LOL! AND i M JUST A REGULAR PERSON WHO DOENST MiND!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a great start...i'm loving it.....starts off with a regretful night...OIL <3 he's crushing on fah...lol i was listening to ruj the star's song..the theme song for kaew lom phet when i was reading this... ^^

off topic: what the heck...batchigo_azn you have been beating me in reading first..gosh....i need to get back into the game...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
can i make a poster for this? woops is saifah a celebrity or is she just a regular person?
Oh that would be great. Since Fah said she can't :(

YES YOU CAN AND DiD YOU KNOW iM THE MAiN CHARACTER SAiFAH? LOL! AND i M JUST A REGULAR PERSON WHO DOENST MiND!
Fah, give your best pic to make P'Oil look super hot in the story poster. Lol.

what a great start...i'm loving it.....starts off with a regretful night...OIL <3 he's crushing on fah...lol i was listening to ruj the star's song..the theme song for kaew lom phet when i was reading this... ^^
Ah, Kaew Lom Phet....I'm so in love with that! Son is a hottie hot hot!!<3333

shachibasha

psychotic
hehe sorry i meant like can i have saifah pictures so that i can make the poster kah...hehe