has enywun been to texas im goin there next month

tang071

sarNie Elites
seriously? i'm going late march/early april...i'm visiting austin and then seeing my friend in houston.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
San Antonio? What Are You Doing There? LOL .. Well I Don't Know Muahha My Uncle Was Trying To Send Me There For Work At That Office o__O For 3 Weeks.. But No way .. lol my parents are coming home around that time muahha lol so I'll stick to Dallas

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
San Antonio? What Are You Doing There? LOL .. Well I Don't Know Muahha My Uncle Was Trying To Send Me There For Work At That Office o__O For 3 Weeks.. But No way .. lol my parents are coming home around that time muahha lol so I'll stick to Dallas

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult

lol ima be goin too my brother's gradutation from basic training ;p;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOH! thats right their graduation is next month right .. =x oO man lol hahaha my friend is in the academy there .. not so sure if theres more than one there .. but lol I'm pretty sure its the same one ..o___O but still man .. well I dunno lol I'd have to see if i feel like driving all the way there just for my friend *not sure if its the same base yet lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
muahha yeah Chris .. hahha ...

and Kevin you forgot seaworld!! omg the dolphins!! omg omg . man now I wanna go see dolphins T_____T my favorite animals .. gosh Seaworld.. seaworld .. under the sea.. lol hahah =x

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes they have seaworld and fiesta texas aka six flags... :wub: i think i just might go .. so i can go see mah dolphins LOL haha =p and dude the board walk .. and oh the hotels there are pretty nice too ..

there's lots of things to do in tx... ya'll just don't know the right ppl to kick it with...hehe... but in san antonio is kinda blah so ur best bet would be fiesta texas just like nong tina said.... i like it in houston it's crazy..everything is open like 24 hours there... well the place that i hung out at... but the weather is not so great it's hot and sticky cause ur so close to the water... and as for austin...it's pretty boring nothing to do there.... anyways hope ya'll have fun wen ya'll come to texas :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL shuddup Kevin I go to seaworld and I'm not a pedophile thats so wrong lol I go to see the dolphins :wub:

lol Kevin I never heard of that one.. but last time I was there .. I stayed the Watermark Hotel that place is hot!! the Westin Riverwalk is pretty nice too.. and hmm The Wesin Resort is pretty neado.. man San Antonio is neat ... so you'd have fun Chris... and it doesn't even have to be the 5 stars .. the other ones are pretty nice too.. like 4 the hilton out there is pretty neat.. I hear the Crown Plaza is good .. but I've never been so I wouldn't know lol =x

and yeah p'malee hehe fiesta texas.. omg u know astroworld houston hot guys =x lol hahah but only during spring break

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lols kev...you make texas sound soo awesome with all that boring time you'd have to be bored. Poor you...you must've been very bored living there. lols.