Harit----aka Aum Atichart

Which Look Does Harit Look Really Good With?

• Dirty, scruffy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Clean-shaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okay....i am so in love with him right now....he is just so hmmmmmmmmmm...anyways i wanted to know which do you prefer...a scruffy face or a clean-shaven one....for me i like them both, but i prefer a scruffy dirty look, makes him so hot :drool:

sorry i don't have any pictures of them right now....i'll try to find some and post them.....and if anyone does, feel free to post them ^O^

icebé

sarNie Egg
5555 dirty+scruffy of course :drool: !!!! but u know, there should be "both" instead of "neither" in your poll :p lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love him when he is Dirty and Scruffy, he is so HOT! :drool: When is shirtless and sweaty. :drool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I love him when he is Dirty and Scruffy, he is so HOT! :drool: When is shirtless and sweaty. :drool:
Totally agree with Prisna!!!! Scruffy face, white t shirt, jeans, and his dirty tennis shoes. :wub: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yall should of put the poll as both! I thnk he looks hott scruffy and clean! whooo .

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love the HOT JUNGLE LOVE MAKING, so I choose DIRTY!!!

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
okay....i am so in love with him right now....he is just so hmmmmmmmmmm...anyways i wanted to know which do you prefer...a scruffy face or a clean-shaven one....for me i like them both, but i prefer a scruffy dirty look, makes him so hot :drool:

sorry i don't have any pictures of them right now....i'll try to find some and post them.....and if anyone does, feel free to post them ^O^

hes so hot either way.....such a hard decision!!!! gosh, but i guess ill go with the scruffy cuz i prefer guys who are more casual BUT i'd prefer it best if he were in his birthday suit!!! :drool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I'll rather have him dirty and sexy ...Gosh so hot just with plain white t...
Yep, yep. I like the dirty, scruffy & agressive Harit in white tees too.

But I think Harit from the last moments of the series is the best! Soraya finally gets the best of both worlds. He's clean shaven-ish, but in dirty, sexy tees and muscle shirts again. Plus, he's now super loving & sweet to her.
His "falling" on the bed and looking her over before saying she smelled good totally reminds me of Harit eyeing Soraya in their first few days on the island. So, I pick that Harit!