Happy La0 N3w Y3arS!!!!...!^_^

destiny411

Idyllic
I just want to say .....Happy Laos New Years to Every one in this forum

I was just wondering wat do u guys do on Laos New Years?.....Over h3r3....there's an annual block party...there's forn, lum, lots of food and people....... and there's another party at the park and another one at the temple....I usually go out wit my friends and smash people w/ shaving creme, powder or water...loll....it's so fun...but too bad this year I'm gonna miss it....I'm going to a wedding tomorrow.....wish m3 luck i don't trip in these heels....lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
awww...Happy Lao New Years to you and everybody else!! Enjoy and take care! please don't forget to go temple and get the blessing from the monk and your parents.....

slee00

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
awww...Happy Lao New Years to you and everybody else!! Enjoy and take care! please don't forget to go temple and get the blessing from the monk and your parents.....
[post="105880"][/post]​

HAppy Laos New Year everyone!!!

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Happy Lao New Year everyone!!

As for what I do for New Year, I usually go to the temple, and "thuk bhat" and then have a powder/water/shaving cream fight (Thats this Sunday if anyone in the area wants to go...Just contact me.) and then a few weeks later, we have this big festival where people sell food, and we get famous Lao singers to come and perform. It's a lot of fun.

sjessie14

sarNie Egg
Happy Laos New Year Everyone!!

And...

Happy Easter!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Happy Laotian New Years TOOK TOOK KOON!!!!

LOL...out with the old stuff and in with the new :p ...Well, not pertaining to your significant others Buahaha! :lol:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
happy lao new year everyone!

i went to the temple today to do merits, that's the normal thing people do.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAPPY LAO NEW YEAR!!! I'M AT THE TEMPLE RIGHT NOW. WE JUST FINISHED "SAI BAHT" ABOUT A HALF AN HOUR AGO! HEHE

destiny411

Idyllic
LAST DAY to celebrate....I missed it........ :unsure: :( ....the clebration,....the food.....Last time.....Happy New Years!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i have collected my blessings n tied it up in my lil' pouch.

kaw hai took took khon mee jong me kwuam sook, sabai gai lae jai sa rup pbee mai need der. :)

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait until this weekend because they're having this big Thai and Laos New Year together.... Happy Thai, Lao, and Khmer New Year yall guys...

arissa

sarNie Elites
Happy Belated Lao New Year. I went to the temple Saturday & Sunday to "Sai baht". It felt sooo good to do that...Then I went to water the buddha statues and " Sieng See". I didnt get a really good reading this year..After that me and my friends went to walk around to check out all the food stands...and GOSH...do I have to say that I ordered 3 plates of Papaya Salad...GOsh it was DELICIOUS..and Drank LOTSSSS and LOTSSSSSS of " Nam Oy" (Sugarcane drinks)...and then watched the Pageant...I have to say it was an incredible experience even though we have it every year...Hope everyone had as much fun as I did....
SInce our new year is like a start of a new begining...I would like to wish everyone the best of everything in life, happiness, and good health.....