happy birthday ken!

tinah

sarNie Coma
HAPPPY BIIIIRTHDAY KEN! may you have many success and more babies to come! wish you the best for you and your family. please continue to entertain it with more lakorns.

hes turning 29?..i thought 30. either way, he looks good for his age.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. itss his bday.. n i 4got.. how can this happen.. but yay.. im on time.. .. HAPPY BDAY P'KEN.. best wishes to you.. stay hot n sexii.. lol.. u r one freaken awesome actor ever.. i hope u n ur family the best too.. ^_^ much love from ur fans.. hehe..

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i was going by the profile by Calla in the Ken section here on sw. if this is wrong, someone should correct it. here i was thinking he's a baby... cuz anyone younger than me is a baby... but he's a big boy!

Name : Theeradeth Wonpuapan
Nickname : Ken
Birthday : December 3rd 1979
Height : 180 CM.
Weight : 75 KK

either way, happy birthday. i'll celebrate it for you, with you.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
just how young is ken? some say his bday is dec 3 1977, some dec 3 1979, some dec 12 1977. but i think the last is not the right one! lol!

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
just how young is ken? some say his bday is dec 3 1977, some dec 3 1979, some dec 12 1977. but i think the last is not the right one! lol!
i'm pretty sure that his birthday is dec. 3, 1979... cause everywhere i've looked, it says the same thing...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awwwwwwwwwww it's my baby's bday and i'm soooooooooo late....lol well not really..hehe anywho...Happy Bday Ken..wish you nothing but lots of love and money and a good health throughout=] Stay SEXXXY always...hehe && hope to you come out with more and more lakorns for us to watch...love ya=]

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday Ken!! I know that I am a little bit too late, but hey, hope you have a wonderful birthday and may more wonderful things come your way, even though it already have. I wish you and your family the best and continue what you are doing. Noi, you are one lucky lady.