Hana-Kimi

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
every episode jiro cracks me up...he is just too cute....he thinks he's gay....it's funny how he talks back to julia...both of them should end up together...

sunisa

i love this series and i just got my friend to watch it too and she totally loving it.the second day of watching it,she watch until 4am in the morning(this past Sat.). :wub: :wub: :wub: love ella and chun.they have great chemistry.also,i love jiro and the doctor.they both are so funny.this drama is getting more interesting.

donna

sarNie Adult
at first i didn't want to watch it but i accidently came across it in youtube. and now... i love it! its funny and got some hott guys up in it. dang so many cuties in one series. its like She's the Man starring Amanda Bynes and hottie Channing Tatum

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
up to episode 11 now and really good ^^
still i really dunno if it's finish to episode 15 or more ...
sadly we know all it's finish soon so we are sad ..-.-;

Wu Chun best serie ^^

donna

sarNie Adult
i noticed that now that its about to end, ella is starting to look very girly now. she looked so mannish in the beginning. in epi 12 she looked very feminine in it. how come no one can tell that she is a girl?

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i love this series! it's funny and cute. ella is such a great actress. jiro is funny as hell. wu zun is so hot. my sister thinks smiling pasta is the funniest tw drama, so i'm trying to convince my sis to watch this series. it's so much funnier than smile pasta.

donna

sarNie Adult
man the ending kinda sucked! it had like a cliff hanger effect. i hope that there will be a hana kimi 2! or else i will be soooo disppointed.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
same goes with me...i don't really like the ending...but at least they're still going to stay side by side together forever.....and both of them already know they like each other, so it's alright...but still i hope there will be the second season.....and hope it won't dissapoint like all the other sequel.....

Kelly

Yea I am on epi 14 now and It is really good but by reading sooo much thing about the ending I hope that there is a 2 season to Hana Kimi!!!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
I ABSOLUTELY loved this drama!!!!! I recommend you watch it! wu zun and ella definitely won me over! And yea..i agree that the ending was as satisfying at all BUT GUESS WHAT?? there's going to be hana kimi 2!!!!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i absolutely LOVE this drama...ok so like some of you in here when I first saw epsode one a year ago i thought ella wasn't all that pretty or cute because i just finished the Japanesee version so I was hooked on that one kinda thinking it was the best but man after watching this one it sure did prove me WRONG!

I so regret not watching this a year ago if i did i would have discovered Wu Zun a lot sooner cuz boy he is hella FINE! I'm like in love with him! omg so it took me 3 days to finished this drama..kinda disappointed by the ending but i could understand because it was made in 2006 and the manga didn't end yet. I also heard that they were planning on making a sequel but it got cancle in september of 2007 so there's going to be no more Hana Kimi 2...how SAD!!!!

anyways i'm looking forward to Wu Zun's new movie "The Butterfly Lovers" with Charlene.
WU ZUN IS JUST SO FINE! I can't believe he's already 30 though. man he's 12 years older than me but that's ok he still hella HOT!