Hana-Kimi

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i have a question about episode 2. Does the senior student know that she is a girl too? he does doesn't he since he likes girls so much he would probably distinguish a girl from a guy.

Btw, i thought the soccer dude was so funny.... keeps thinking himself gay. lols. funny funny!! can't wait for ep3 subbed.

thanks to those that are subbing. i don't know what i'll do if it weren't for you guys!! thanks thanks thanks!!!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
at first I thought that Ella doesn't match w/ either of the guys

but after watching w/ sub...it's quite a cute/cheesy/feel good story

omb...ep ...is Jiro knows that the she's a girl (saw her in shower)?

n the doctor's sister knows it too

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
at first I thought that Ella doesn't match w/ either of the guys

but after watching w/ sub...it's quite a cute/cheesy/feel good story

omb...ep 6 even Jiro knows that the she's a girl (saw her in shower)

n the doctor's wife knows it too
no, jiro doesn't know that she's a girl :)

sunisa

this series is really cute.i just finish watching epi 1 on youtube.i am still dl ep 1 part 2 now from Soutsada's achieve.thanks everyone that involve in subbing,timing,uploading,and everyone else.thank u so much buddies. :wub: Wu Zun and Ella are so cute.Jiro is so funny.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I cant to watch it.
Hehehe
Its be download right now =}

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone upload Hana Kimi episode 3 subtittle in hard sub in form of file and not torrent file? Someone upload the episoe 3 subtittle in torrent in the addit club; I don't know how torrent file work.

cecilia

Staff member
i think soutsada have in her archive..cuz i download from her and watch it already..

btw..jiro wong is so HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! ..and he sing too..wuh!

Twinky

sarNie Elites
OMG..I soo love this series..at first I didn't want to watch it because the main girl didn't attract me but then my sis got me into watching epi.1 and from there she just grew on me..but omg the main guy is just sooo freakin cute in here..I mean he was hot in Tokoyo Juliet but I love him more in this series..by the way does anyone know his name..

cecilia

Staff member
the lead actor is Wu Zun ..but i like the blond messy hair guy..he have such nice voice when he sing..and very hot rockish looking..^^

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i don't know what about this show but i keep watching it even though i don't understand a word of it. is stupid funny.
i do like the main guy and the soccer guy. The main girl is ugly, she's (he) always have her mouth open.
Can't wait for the subs, i'm sure i rewatch it.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^I actually think that the main girl is rather cute and Hana Kimi wouldn't be the same without her :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
^^I actually think that the main girl is rather cute and Hana Kimi wouldn't be the same without her :)
I know...I think ella is soo cute....and yes...it wouldn't be the same without her...I'm happy she's the main lead.....She's soo funny....i love her....=] :lol:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
cecilia
the lead actor is Wu Zun ..but i like the blond messy hair guy..he have such nice voice when he sing..and very hot rockish looking..^^
Thanx for the response cecilia

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
update:

episode 4 (hardsubbed) is almost finished! we're in the process of QCing right now, but it should be released soon :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this series is getting more and more interesting....ethan looks a bit different in here than in gf...though i prefer his look in gf.....

sunisa

yea i agree that this show wouldn't be the same without her.Ella is so cute and funny.Wu Chun and Jiro are HOTTTT.Jiro is so funny.i can't wait to see more.Ella started to grow on me as well.at first i started to like S.H.E as a group,but after watching Hana Kimi,i started to think Ella is the cutest.she looks very pretty in the black dress in S.H.E new music video for Hana Kimi "Zen Me Ban".

destiny411

Idyllic
omg..im like so hook to this taiwanese serie..Hana kimi...is addictive...so romantic and funnie at same time...anyone would enjoy this...Wuzhun os so hawt in the vdo..he tries to protect her and evrything...thats the cute part....I can't wait to watch episode 11...and i heard there's gonna be PART 2 ...a sequeal to this... :loool: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: